8 times the Obama intelligence agencies set people up to fabricate the Russia Story

Hopefully Horowitz' family has not been threatened by Obama's thugs. That IS how the left operates.

Sorry bout that,

1. You see this is how I see it, Hillary and Obama were desperate not for Hillary to lose the election, they knowing how many countless laws they both broke, so what are few more laws eh?
2. They hatched the *WHOLE RUSSIAN* thing, to then throw dirt on Trump while out of office, which they are both still doing.
3. How long will these law breakers get away with breaking the laws?

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Sorry bout that,

1. You see this is how I see it, Hillary and Obama were desperate not for Hillary to lose the election, they knowing how many countless laws they both broke, so what are few more laws eh?
2. They hatched the *WHOLE RUSSIAN* thing, to then throw dirt on Trump while out of office, which they are both still doing.
3. How long will these law breakers get away with breaking the laws?

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas
That pretty much sums it up.

8 Times U.S. Intelligence Set People Up To Fabricate The Russia Story

Its ALL starting to come to light! I can't wait for Thursday and the IG report!
Hello dum dum,
Trump Tower meeting with:
Don Jr.
Trump Son in law
Trump campaign manager
A bunch of Russians
Looking for dirt on Hillary.

The very definition of "collusion".
with a lawyer who at the time was not allowed in the country. who let her in again?
A judge.

Hello dum dum,
Don Jr.
Trump Son in law
Trump campaign manager
A bunch of Russians

with a lawyer who at the time was not allowed in the country. who let her in again?
A judge.
Why did Obama's DOJ let Natalia Veselnitskaya into U.S.?

"Denied a visa, a frustrated Veselnitskaya was eventually able to secure permission from the Justice Department to enter the country outside the normal visa process under a designation known as "immigration parole," court records show. "

so obama's DOJ let her in. if trump did this the left would be shitting themselves over real evidence but since obama did it, it's good.

all good.

nothing to see here... LOOK COLLUSION!!!

So colluding isn’t a crime....ok....is that admission that it took place?
if so - be fair across the board. if meeting to dig up dirt is what you're now saying is a no no -

Dem group trying to dig up dirt on Trump
Hillary Clinton is Still Paying Private Spies to Dig Up Dirt on Trump
Fusion GPS, hired by Hillary for dirt on Trump, also paid 3 journalists

suddenly i'll bet there's a good reason for this.

Was that a yes or no?

Hello dum dum,
Don Jr.
Trump Son in law
Trump campaign manager
A bunch of Russians

A judge.

"Denied a visa, a frustrated Veselnitskaya was eventually able to secure permission from the Justice Department to enter the country outside the normal visa process under a designation known as "immigration parole," court records show. "

so obama's DOJ let her in. if trump did this the left would be shitting themselves over real evidence but since obama did it, it's good.

all good.

So it’s Obama’s fault that the Trumps colluded with Russia. Rrrrrrriiiiiigggggghhhhhhtttttt!!!!!!!!!!!

Hello dum dum,
Don Jr.
Trump Son in law
Trump campaign manager
A bunch of Russians

Before you call people dumb, you should check to see if your commentary is stupid.
The dirt the adoption lawyer was offering was that Russia was helping Hillary=collusion, the very thing you are claiming on the opponent thus making your post backfire.
Furthermore the DNC and Hillary's campaign people met the very same Russian lawyer.
Which means you just validated the OP post on SETTING PEOPLE UP. By the MSM leaving out and changing words through word play, they change the bad exposure for them &
displace it onto their opponent.
If you stop taking the medias slant and read the original email yourself you'd know this.

if so - be fair across the board. if meeting to dig up dirt is what you're now saying is a no no -

fellowship of the minds?

are you shitting me?

:rofl:

Hello dum dum,
Don Jr.
Trump Son in law
Trump campaign manager
A bunch of Russians

A judge.

all good.

So it’s Obama’s fault that the Trumps colluded with Russia. Rrrrrrriiiiiigggggghhhhhhtttttt!!!!!!!!!!!
1 - we keep saying collusion isn't illegal. is it? if not - fuck off i'm done debating it.
2 - if it's wrong to get dirt from opponents, then you must be upset at hillary for paying the russians for said dirt. no? fuck off then, done with double standards.
3 - if the lawyer was not allowed in the country, and this was *not* a setup to trumps camp, tell me 1 good reason why obama's DOJ would grant a visa to someone who was denied several times before and up until this point was not allowed in the country. this should be good.

fellowship of the minds?

are you shitting me?

:rofl:
no more than you're shitting me by trying to pretend the dems did nothing wrong, all trumps camp.

Forum List

Back