8 year old girl climbs Trump wall in 40 seconds

Do you think you could climb Trump's wall?

• Total voters
Doesn't matter if I can climb it. It was sold as unclimbable. That just isn't the case.
I think they have ladders in Mexico...
FFS ... what maroons.

How many ILLEGAL immigrants do you expect to get over, around, under, or through it, Nutjobs?

Sheesh. There is no intelligent life on the American left. None.

A more appropriate question would be how many do you think it will stop? A dozen? Two dozen?

It's not designed to stop. It is designed to slow people down.

It does that very well

Without gear? I couldn't, and I'm in pretty good shape.

skynews-trump-border-wall_4570250.jpg
I'm an experienced free climber. That would be no problem.

I think many people could with some time and effort.

That would be no problem.

You could jump from those bars to the top of the wall without climbing gear?

:bsflag:

Even if you were capable of that, which I highly doubt, do you realize how dangerous that would be?

And how do you get down after that Tarzan? You just going to say fuck it and jump? Good luck.

Doesn't matter if I can climb it. It was sold as unclimbable. That just isn't the case.
FFS ... what maroons.

How many ILLEGAL immigrants do you expect to get over, around, under, or through it, Nutjobs?

A more appropriate question would be how many do you think it will stop? A dozen? Two dozen?

Wow. Just WOW.

You are remarkably angry, bitter, and STUPID.

That would be no problem.

You could jump from those bars to the top of the wall without climbing gear?

:bsflag:

Even if you were capable of that, which I highly doubt, do you realize how dangerous that would be?

And how do you get down after that Tarzan? You just going to say fuck it and jump? Good luck.
Some depends on the spacing between the uprights. From the picks it looks like the thing to do would be grab one bar with both hands and brace your feet on the bars to either side. Use friction to push yourself up with your legs and hold with hands to reset you feet. The top barrier would be challenging, but it could be done. From what it looks like I would say get as high as you can and lunge. All you gotta do is get one hand over.

That's all really beside the point though. Getting over would be child's play for anyone with half a brain. The wall is 30 feet high? You need 60 feet of rope. Tie one end off. Throw rope over top. Reach through and tie the other end off. Climb up, climb down. Done.

Trump claimed his silly wall couldn't be climbed, even by the top mountain climbers. I guess nobody told this 8 year old girl it couldn't be done.

Trump Boasted That His Border Wall Was 'Virtually Impenetrable.' Then an 8-Year-Old Girl Climbed a Replica
View attachment 283807

Did you even watch the video, BULLSHIT? The girl climbs the wall by grasping the side of the top panel. That won't work when sections of the wall are welded together. I watched her think about doing a dyno...totally bailing on that and climbing up the side of the top panel. All of which proves to me that the design is a good one.

I agree the design sucks, but no, the sections aren't welded together. Somebody should mention that to Trump.

Yes, they are dumbass!
link?

1129157806.jpg.0.jpg

What do you think these guys are doing in the picture? One does not wear a welders helmet for fashion. Notice the pictures to the left have a gap, while those to the right do not. Hmmmm.... I wonder what they could possibly be doing.

For some reason, the preview shows the image, but the post will not. Either hit "reply" or this link:

Trump’s tweets saying he’s already building the border wall, briefly explained

Last edited:
Do you think all little 8 year old girls will be too sick to climb the fence?

Show us 10 people, selected at random from the illegal immigrants pouring over our Southern border, include a legitimate 8-year-old girl that can climb that wall in less than ten minutes. NONE of which have seen, practiced or been trained to climb the wall. You can't.

Why do you want open borders and how do open borders help our country?

As easy as it is to climb that fence, it's not necessary.

...what we were told was a household saw...

Bullshit! Pure unadulterated bullshit!

That's a stupid comment

It's the truth.
All they care about is money and power while they lie in campaign promises that they never keep.

I thought Trump promised Mexican will pay for the wall. What am I missing? Hombre.
They have paid for it with tariffs and jobs taken away. It still needs to be allocated funds by Congress either way.

Any link to support your claim? Amigo.

Does NAFTA still exist?

I’m waiting for a link coming from Hawk.

How did NAFTA come to your head?

Some depends on the spacing between the uprights. From the picks it looks like the thing to do would be grab one bar with both hands and brace your feet on the bars to either side. Use friction to push yourself up with your legs and hold with hands to reset you feet. The top barrier would be challenging, but it could be done. From what it looks like I would say get as high as you can and lunge. All you gotta do is get one hand over.

That's all really beside the point though. Getting over would be child's play for anyone with half a brain. The wall is 30 feet high? You need 60 feet of rope. Tie one end off. Throw rope over top. Reach through and tie the other end off. Climb up, climb down. Done.

Maybe next time you'll put my plan for getting over the wall in quotes so is doesn't appear to be your plan. Next...what exactly would you "tie off" on....ever been in the Sonoran Desert, fool? there ain't many trees for your rope tricks. But then we know you have trouble climbing stairs much less a 30' wall with all your worldly possession (a bong and a bag of weed, an ankh, and a copy of Mao's little red book). Got any idea how hot that steel gets in the sun...but you're just going to shinny up it like a squirrel to a bird-feeder, eh?

FFS ... what maroons.

It does that very well

Not what Trump said.

FFS ... what maroons.

It does that very well

Not what Trump said.
Why the fuck are you so committed to open borders, Leftard?

FFS ... what maroons.

Wow. Just WOW.

You are remarkably angry, bitter, and STUPID.

You are remarkably unable to make accurate judgments about such.

Forum List

Back