8 year old girl climbs Trump wall in 40 seconds

Do you think you could climb Trump's wall?

• Total voters
1. She used the edge of the wall from what I saw, right? Not many edges out there, right?

2. How many fatass adults do you think can do that?

3. Listen up dipshits: that wall does not prevent every single illegal from getting in, it just makes it a lot harder, to the point where some will give up and try the legal entry point, or find another way in. Barriers can be defeated; maybe they install barbed wire up there, or motion detector cameras or something. Maybe electrify the thing and give miscreants a couple hundred volts. Anybody want to try that thing wearing gloves?

1. Ladder would be easier. Let say 8 of these illegals carry sectional ladder then assemble them with a rope next to that wall. Then rope to climb down the other side. How difficult is that? Amigo.

2. Well there are millions and millions of illegals that are not fat because they can’t afford good food like us.

3. You can go over, under or around your sexy wall..Electric wall? That is not going to happen. They can dig half a mile of tunnel. How difficult is that to dig 6 feet tunnel with lets say 8 illegals and 2 shovels?

1. Sure, these people are going to carry 8 foot sectional ladders for what, a thousand miles? Most of the illegals aren't local Mexicans.

2. Not a lot of adults can climb that wall by themselves, even with a rope. Some might make it, most will not.

3. You want to try digging a half mile tunnel? It ain't that easy, amigo. Bottom line: over, under, or around is possible, but it ain't easy and the chances are not too many can do that Nobody is saying it's impenetrable, cuz it ain't. But it's not that easy either, and with drones and cameras and barbed wire a lot of the illegals are going to be deterred and that is the point.

Do you think all little 8 year old girls will be too sick to climb the fence?

Show us 10 people, selected at random from the illegal immigrants pouring over our Southern border, include a legitimate 8-year-old girl that can climb that wall in less than ten minutes. NONE of which have seen, practiced or been trained to climb the wall. You can't.

Where is the legitimate video of the 8-year-old girl climbing, getting over the all and coming down the other side? How do we know she is 8-years-old?

Why do you want open borders and how do open borders help our country?

You don't need a grappling hook since the bottom is open and you can tie off the rope you throw over.

Tie it off to what? A vertical beam? While that may hold, it would also be really dangerous in the event it slipped even a little when someone was 20 feet off the ground while climbing up, causing them to lose their grip and fall (and the resulting broken bones/severe sprains).

Doesn't matter if I can climb it. It was sold as unclimbable. That just isn't the case.
If we put guard towers by the wall it becomes unclimbable.

And if we put a mote with alligators and snakes and sharpshooters every 5 feet it would be harder to cross too. I don'r see any of those things in the videos. Did I miss something?

Before I answer this complicated question, I would like to know if this is considered "gear"

large.JPG

Do you think all little 8 year old girls will be too sick to climb the fence?

Show us 10 people, selected at random from the illegal immigrants pouring over our Southern border, include a legitimate 8-year-old girl that can climb that wall in less than ten minutes. NONE of which have seen, practiced or been trained to climb the wall. You can't.

Why do you want open borders and how do open borders help our country?

As easy as it is to climb that fence, it's not necessary.

1. She used the edge of the wall from what I saw, right? Not many edges out there, right?

3. Listen up dipshits: that wall does not prevent every single illegal from getting in, it just makes it a lot harder, to the point where some will give up and try the legal entry point, or find another way in. Barriers can be defeated; maybe they install barbed wire up there, or motion detector cameras or something. Maybe electrify the thing and give miscreants a couple hundred volts. Anybody want to try that thing wearing gloves?

1. Ladder would be easier. Let say 8 of these illegals carry sectional ladder then assemble them with a rope next to that wall. Then rope to climb down the other side. How difficult is that? Amigo.

2. Well there are millions and millions of illegals that are not fat because they can’t afford good food like us.

3. You can go over, under or around your sexy wall..Electric wall? That is not going to happen. They can dig half a mile of tunnel. How difficult is that to dig 6 feet tunnel with lets say 8 illegals and 2 shovels?

Pretty difficult when the Border Patrol is watching the wall and will react to an obvious gathering at the wall.

Are you really this stupid? Oh wait, it’s charwin, the mental midget.

You don't need a grappling hook since the bottom is open and you can tie off the rope you throw over.

Tie it off to what? A vertical beam? While that may hold, it would also be really dangerous in the event it slipped even a little when someone was 20 feet off the ground while climbing up, causing them to lose their grip and fall (and the resulting broken bones/severe sprains).

You don't know much about tying things off with a rope, do you?

And if we put a mote with alligators and snakes and sharpshooters every 5 feet it would be harder to cross too. I don'r see any of those things in the videos. Did I miss something?
Putting in moats with alligators is going to cost money. If we're going to do that, we ought to put up video cameras and a PPV channel for American TV viewers to watch the gators catch the Hispanics at the border. PPV fees would help pay for the moat and the alligators.

The left doesn't give a flying fuck about anyone but themselves. Who they decide to use as a political pawn or useful idiot changes with the direction of the wind.
That's a stupid comment

It's the truth.
All they care about is money and power while they lie in campaign promises that they never keep.

I thought Trump promised Mexican will pay for the wall. What am I missing? Hombre.

Fairer trade called the USMCA.
Dems are blocking it from being passed.
What has the Dems done for their districts in the last 2 years?
What bills were passed that helped all Americans?

------------------------------------ you illegal alien cheerleaders make me smile Charwin .

Pretty difficult when the Border Patrol is watching the wall and will react to an obvious gathering at the wall.

Are you really this stupid? Oh wait, it’s charwin, the mental midget.

It seems that some are not able to understand the concept of deterrent so Boarder Control can get there.
An advantage for them.

If it can't stop an 8 year old girl, how much impact could it have? One guy got over it in 40 seconds.

So the wall was NOT an accurate facsimile of the actual wall.

How many of these folks are professional rock climbers?

Caravan%20too-M.jpg

Democrats%20for%20wall-L.jpg

most or all pregos will be stopped , same for the diseased , lame , deformed and plain old lazy , You illegal alien supporters are funny eh .

The president was adamant. He said it could not be climbed. You gonna ignore that lie like you have all the rest? Most won't ignore it.

So what?

Has our president not exaggerated in the past? Deterring and stopping 90-95 percent of the illegal aliens approaching and crossing our border is NOT a good thing because?

Democrats%20for%20wall-L.jpg

Can anyone show me a video of someone climbing that wall without cheating and using the side of the top panel?

What's embarrassing is the list of media outlets that went with that story! Either they didn't watch the video...or they don't have a clue what they were looking at!
Without cheating? Because immigrants would never cheat to get over the wall?

1570760984_716_Moment-an-8-year-old-girl-scales-a-replica-of-President-Trump39s.jpg

She's climbing up the side of the panel...how does she do THAT when the panels are connected? The answer is SHE CAN'T! This whole narrative is bogus! Whoever the editor was at these media outlets should be ashamed of themselves!

BULLDOG, really? This is what you hang this bogus post on?

wow-who-d816aae976-S.jpg

Forum List

Back