8 year old girl climbs Trump wall in 40 seconds

Do you think you could climb Trump's wall?

• Total voters
The left doesn't give a flying fuck about anyone but themselves. Who they decide to use as a political pawn or useful idiot changes with the direction of the wind.
That's a stupid comment

It's the truth.
All they care about is money and power while they lie in campaign promises that they never keep.

I thought Trump promised Mexican will pay for the wall. What am I missing? Hombre.
They have paid for it with tariffs and jobs taken away. It still needs to be allocated funds by Congress either way.

Any link to support your claim? Amigo.

The president was adamant. He said it could not be climbed. You gonna ignore that lie like you have all the rest? Most won't ignore it.

So what?

Has our president not exaggerated in the past? Deterring and stopping 90-95 percent of the illegal aliens approaching and crossing our border is NOT a good thing because?

Democrats%20for%20wall-L.jpg

Later when you are reminded about that 90 95% claim, you will again say "so what, just another exaggeration"---right?

1. She used the edge of the wall from what I saw, right? Not many edges out there, right?

2. How many fatass adults do you think can do that?

3. Listen up dipshits: that wall does not prevent every single illegal from getting in, it just makes it a lot harder, to the point where some will give up and try the legal entry point, or find another way in. Barriers can be defeated; maybe they install barbed wire up there, or motion detector cameras or something. Maybe electrify the thing and give miscreants a couple hundred volts. Anybody want to try that thing wearing gloves?

1. Ladder would be easier. Let say 8 of these illegals carry sectional ladder then assemble them with a rope next to that wall. Then rope to climb down the other side. How difficult is that? Amigo.

2. Well there are millions and millions of illegals that are not fat because they can’t afford good food like us.

3. You can go over, under or around your sexy wall..Electric wall? That is not going to happen. They can dig half a mile of tunnel. How difficult is that to dig 6 feet tunnel with lets say 8 illegals and 2 shovels?

1. Sure, these people are going to carry 8 foot sectional ladders for what, a thousand miles? Most of the illegals aren't local Mexicans.

2. Not a lot of adults can climb that wall by themselves, even with a rope. Some might make it, most will not.

3. You want to try digging a half mile tunnel? It ain't that easy, amigo. Bottom line: over, under, or around is possible, but it ain't easy and the chances are not too many can do that Nobody is saying it's impenetrable, cuz it ain't. But it's not that easy either, and with drones and cameras and barbed wire a lot of the illegals are going to be deterred and that is the point.

1. For Christ sake. How do you think these illegals got here?

2. Read my previous #1. Get a ladder.

3. True but how difficult is that to dig 6 feet long tunnel x 6 or 7 feet deep? TONTO.

1. She used the edge of the wall from what I saw, right? Not many edges out there, right?

3. Listen up dipshits: that wall does not prevent every single illegal from getting in, it just makes it a lot harder, to the point where some will give up and try the legal entry point, or find another way in. Barriers can be defeated; maybe they install barbed wire up there, or motion detector cameras or something. Maybe electrify the thing and give miscreants a couple hundred volts. Anybody want to try that thing wearing gloves?

1. Ladder would be easier. Let say 8 of these illegals carry sectional ladder then assemble them with a rope next to that wall. Then rope to climb down the other side. How difficult is that? Amigo.

2. Well there are millions and millions of illegals that are not fat because they can’t afford good food like us.

3. You can go over, under or around your sexy wall..Electric wall? That is not going to happen. They can dig half a mile of tunnel. How difficult is that to dig 6 feet tunnel with lets say 8 illegals and 2 shovels?

Pretty difficult when the Border Patrol is watching the wall and will react to an obvious gathering at the wall.

Are you really this stupid? Oh wait, it’s charwin, the mental midget.

Then explain why they are still crossing the border close to the border guards.

Why walk when you can ride?

abc-gma-border-121101-wg.jpg

That's fucking insane dude. Look at the extent somebody would have to go to in order to get by in a vehicle. How comfortable would you be driving that? Does that picture really make you feel as though the wall is useless as a deterrent? You must be an idiot.

Pretty difficult when the Border Patrol is watching the wall and will react to an obvious gathering at the wall.

Are you really this stupid? Oh wait, it’s charwin, the mental midget.

Then explain why they are still crossing the border close to the border guards.

Because Dems cut border funding, and encourage illegals to cross with promises of free Medicare and eventual citizenship.

The left doesn't give a flying fuck about anyone but themselves. Who they decide to use as a political pawn or useful idiot changes with the direction of the wind.
That's a stupid comment

It's the truth.
All they care about is money and power while they lie in campaign promises that they never keep.

I thought Trump promised Mexican will pay for the wall. What am I missing? Hombre.
They have paid for it with tariffs and jobs taken away. It still needs to be allocated funds by Congress either way.

Any link to support your claim? Amigo.

Does NAFTA still exist?

Several people have already managed to climb up the wall replica

Do you think the fact that it can't be an impassible barrier means it doesn't serve as a deterrent? Surely a wall would hinder somebody at some point, right? Why not have a conversation about how much of an impact it would actually have rather than act like it would have none at all?

If it can't stop an 8 year old girl, how much impact could it have? One guy got over it in 40 seconds.

Show me the video of the guy who climbed it in 40 seconds, BULLSHIT...I want to see it done WITHOUT cheating and using the edge of the top panel!

I don't have that video, but you might be able to find it online. I'm sure there will be plenty available when the competition starts. Those panels aren't welded to the one next to it, and there are pictures of the installed fence that shows a gap between some of the panels, (I posted some in this thread) so that would be a valid way to climb it.

Show me ANY video of someone who's climbed it without cheating! Show me a picture of the fence with gaps between the panels! I think you're full of it, Bulldog! Having gaps between the panels would defeat the entire purpose of the featureless upper part of the wall. It's obviously designed to prevent a climber from scaling the wall.

imrs.php

That's what I'm seeing for completed walls, Bullshit! Where are your gaps? How is your 8 year old girl going to dyno that top section?

5acd29f67708e95b1d15c5d1-1920-960.jpg

It's not relevant, imo. Funny, but not relevant.

Only relevant to the fact that experienced climbers, adult climbers, could get over the wall despite Trump's moronic claims.
I'll bet you hit unbreakable eyeglass lenses with a sledgehammer and expect people to be impressed.

The wall is unclimbable to 99.99% of the people its built to stop.

Only a tard looks at the 0.01% and feels like they proved something.

I've yet to see a video of someone conquering that top section without cheating...which tells me the design works.

And of course we are ignoring that most illegal immigrants come in legally and then don't leave. Making a wall further pointless.

Forum List

Back