8 year old girl climbs Trump wall in 40 seconds

Do you think you could climb Trump's wall?

• Total voters
Doesn't matter if I can climb it. It was sold as unclimbable. That just isn't the case.
I think they have ladders in Mexico...
FFS ... what maroons.

How many ILLEGAL immigrants do you expect to get over, around, under, or through it, Nutjobs?

Sheesh. There is no intelligent life on the American left. None.

A more appropriate question would be how many do you think it will stop? A dozen? Two dozen?

Wow. Just WOW.

You are remarkably angry, bitter, and STUPID.

You are remarkably unable to make accurate judgments about such.
You make it obvious but you are so stupid you can't see yourself. No worries ... everyone else can.

Trump claimed his silly wall couldn't be climbed, even by the top mountain climbers. I guess nobody told this 8 year old girl it couldn't be done.

Trump Boasted That His Border Wall Was 'Virtually Impenetrable.' Then an 8-Year-Old Girl Climbed a Replica
View attachment 283807

Did you even watch the video, BULLSHIT? The girl climbs the wall by grasping the side of the top panel. That won't work when sections of the wall are welded together. I watched her think about doing a dyno...totally bailing on that and climbing up the side of the top panel. All of which proves to me that the design is a good one.

I agree the design sucks, but no, the sections aren't welded together. Somebody should mention that to Trump.

Yes, they are dumbass!
link?

1129157806.jpg.0.jpg

What do you think these guys are doing in the picture? One does not wear a welders helmet for fashion. Notice the pictures to the left have a gap, while those to the right do not. Hmmmm.... I wonder what they could possibly be doing.

For some reason, the preview shows the image, but the post will not. Either hit "reply" or this link:

Trump’s tweets saying he’s already building the border wall, briefly explained

Yes, those are welding hoods, but there is a lot of steel there, and it's gonna take more than a hood to show they are welding the panels together. Lots of pictures of completed fence showing a gap between panels.

Do you think all little 8 year old girls will be too sick to climb the fence?

Show us 10 people, selected at random from the illegal immigrants pouring over our Southern border, include a legitimate 8-year-old girl that can climb that wall in less than ten minutes. NONE of which have seen, practiced or been trained to climb the wall. You can't.

Why do you want open borders and how do open borders help our country?

As easy as it is to climb that fence, it's not necessary.

...what we were told was a household saw...

Bullshit! Pure unadulterated bullshit!

Reciprocating saws are tough. You ever use one?

Show us 10 people, selected at random from the illegal immigrants pouring over our Southern border, include a legitimate 8-year-old girl that can climb that wall in less than ten minutes. NONE of which have seen, practiced or been trained to climb the wall. You can't.

Love to see how long it would take Bullshit and the rest of Kool Aid drinkers to cut through one of those posts twice with a hacksaw! And if that's an issue I'm sure they can use some hardened concrete and rebar inside of those posts to make it REALLY fun cutting them! Or even better...run some electrical wire through the interior of the posts and give the "cuttters" a little surprise!

Did you even watch the video, BULLSHIT? The girl climbs the wall by grasping the side of the top panel. That won't work when sections of the wall are welded together. I watched her think about doing a dyno...totally bailing on that and climbing up the side of the top panel. All of which proves to me that the design is a good one.

I agree the design sucks, but no, the sections aren't welded together. Somebody should mention that to Trump.

Yes, they are dumbass!
link?

1129157806.jpg.0.jpg

What do you think these guys are doing in the picture? One does not wear a welders helmet for fashion. Notice the pictures to the left have a gap, while those to the right do not. Hmmmm.... I wonder what they could possibly be doing.

For some reason, the preview shows the image, but the post will not. Either hit "reply" or this link:

Yes, those are welding hoods, but there is a lot of steel there, and it's gonna take more than a hood to show they are welding the panels together. Lots of pictures of completed fence showing a gap between panels.

Show me one of those pictures, Bullshit! You know the ones with the big gaps between the panels that aren't welded together?

If it can't stop an 8 year old girl, how much impact could it have? One guy got over it in 40 seconds.

So the wall was NOT an accurate facsimile of the actual wall.

How many of these folks are professional rock climbers?

Caravan%20too-M.jpg

Democrats%20for%20wall-L.jpg
Why bother climbing the wall? Just walk through it.

How long did that take to cut and you have no idea what they used to cut through that fence, do you?

The article wasn't specific. I'm sure more detail will be released soon. My guess is a reciprocating saw. I have no idea how big the vertical posts are. 6 by 6 square tubing takes about 10 minutes or less if you don't push it.

A reciprocating saw is a "household saw"? You're too funny!

If it can't stop an 8 year old girl, how much impact could it have? One guy got over it in 40 seconds.

Caravan%20too-M.jpg

How long did that take to cut and you have no idea what they used to cut through that fence, do you?

The article wasn't specific. I'm sure more detail will be released soon. My guess is a reciprocating saw. I have no idea how big the vertical posts are. 6 by 6 square tubing takes about 10 minutes or less if you don't push it.

You need to make two cuts for each post, Bullshit. Care to refigure how long you're going to be standing there with a long stream of sparks shooting out as you cut through that post? How long do you think it's going to be before the Border Patrol pays you a visit? Duh?

Doesn't matter if I can climb it. It was sold as unclimbable. That just isn't the case.
FFS ... what maroons.

How many ILLEGAL immigrants do you expect to get over, around, under, or through it, Nutjobs?

A more appropriate question would be how many do you think it will stop? A dozen? Two dozen?

It's not designed to stop. It is designed to slow people down.

It does that very well

Not what Trump said.
Why the fuck are you so committed to open borders, Leftard?

I'm not. What idiot told you I was?

Love to see how long it would take Bullshit and the rest of Kool Aid drinkers to cut through one of those posts twice with a hacksaw! And if that's an issue I'm sure they can use some hardened concrete and rebar inside of those posts to make it REALLY fun cutting them! Or even better...run some electrical wire through the interior of the posts and give the "cuttters" a little surprise!

Only an idiot would try to use a hack saw on that. There aren't any electrical wires inside the posts, and power tools built in the last several years are double insulated anyway.

Yes, they are dumbass!
link?

1129157806.jpg.0.jpg

Show me one of those pictures, Bullshit! You know the ones with the big gaps between the panels that aren't welded together?

I already did that. Look them up for yourself.

A reciprocating saw is a "household saw"? You're too funny!

I have had one for years. On sale now for 20 bucks at Harbor Freight.

Caravan%20too-M.jpg

You need to make two cuts for each post, Bullshit. Care to refigure how long you're going to be standing there with a long stream of sparks shooting out as you cut through that post? How long do you think it's going to be before the Border Patrol pays you a visit? Duh?

Reciprocating saw generally doesn't produce sparks. You don't even know what one looks like. do you?

Yeah, I have. You on the other hand are a dumbass for assuming that is what was used. Ever try cutting concrete with a reciprocating saw?

Yeah, I have. You on the other hand are a dumbass for assuming that is what was used. Ever try cutting concrete with a reciprocating saw?

Doesn't work too well on just concrete, but square tubing filled with concrete works out OK. I'm guessing it's because the blade grabs the steel on both sides, and stabilizes the blade. Of course the why is just a guess, but I know it works

No one ever sold it is unclimbable. That is total bullshit as always. The very best prisons are broken out of, the very best walls, scaled. The point is that you are not going to get over it unless you are young, fit, very determined, and make a concerted effort likely with some sort of big ladder or other special gear or help. Or you will try digging under it.

Women and children and older men won't be getting over it. It will take planned, organized effort and hordes of caravans are not going to just waltz in. Meantime, while they are doing all that, they will be spotted by a camera or passing patrol. Personally I don't like the design, I would have gone another way, at least 5 feet taller too, but I realize there is an economy here, and part of that is the trouble Trump has had getting the Congress to give him the funding he needs.

So if the wall is climbable by 1-5% of the attempted illegal invaders, you can lay the blame squarely at the feet of the Democrats, for had they allocated the 20B, Trump could have certainly gone deluxe.

Somebody should tell Trump about that. He said it can't be climbed.

I'm sorry, you missed where he called it VIRTUALLY IMPENETRABLE and VERY HARD TO GET BY?
I know YOU could climb that wall because you'd simply have to stand on the mountain of bullshit between your ears. You only hear what you want to hear. And the irony is that you call yourself an idiot and a liar with your own presented video which literally contradicts your own claims! :21:

FFS ... what maroons.

It's not designed to stop. It is designed to slow people down.

It does that very well

Not what Trump said.
Why the fuck are you so committed to open borders, Leftard?

THESE open borders -

https://www.washingtonpost.com/immi...9413e4-e9d4-11e9-9306-47cb0324fd44_story.html

see moron ^^^^^^^^^^^^

only limp-wristers need a BIG WALL .

The girl in the video used her climbing rope AND she resorted to climbing up the side of the wall. She was basically hoisted up the wall with her climbing rig.
There are NO wall sides with the actual wall.
Total bullshit anti american hate.
Take the girl to a continuous portion of the actual wall. Take away her safety line and climbing harness and see what happens.

Doesn't work too well on just concrete, but square tubing filled with concrete works out OK. I'm guessing it's because the blade grabs the steel on both sides, and stabilizes the blade. Of course the why is just a guess, but I know it works

You don't know anything about anything. I have seen crash crews use circular saws on metal plates take 15 minutes to cut through. That is what would be most useful to cut through the fence and even that would suck because of the concrete.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back