8 year old girl climbs Trump wall in 40 seconds

Do you think you could climb Trump's wall?

• Total voters
The girl in the video used her climbing rope AND she resorted to climbing up the side of the wall. She was basically hoisted up the wall with her climbing rig.
There are NO wall sides with the actual wall.
Total bullshit anti american hate.
Take the girl to a continuous portion of the actual wall. Take away her safety line and climbing harness and see what happens.

Then get her mom and dad to try it. I'm guessing that most of the time, none of the 3 make it over. Stop acting like it's impenetrable, it's not. But it IS a deterrent and is better than nothing.

They might have said that Mt. Everest couldn't be climbed but they were wrong. Years ago we saw a real live Spider Man scale a skyscraper in several cities. Anything can be climbed including a 30 ft wall but it won't be easy. The wall is intended as a deterrent and it will stop everything but the most determined illegal alien. When it is set up with motion detectors and razor wire it will be even more effective.

Five million Mexicans voted in the 2016 election without a single one getting caught.

You think they aren't smart enough to climb a fence?!?

wall-1.jpg

I don't know where that picture is from, but here is a picture of the new walls Trump is putting up.

Unknown.jpeg

I can't believe people actually think they could climb that shit with no gear.

A lot of people never climbed a ladder nearly that high before. I have, and let me tell you, it's pretty frightening when you get up there. That's besides the fact that on top of technology that we have, the wall is transparent so it's easy for border patrol to see who is approaching and with what.

That would be no problem.

You could jump from those bars to the top of the wall without climbing gear?

:bsflag:

Even if you were capable of that, which I highly doubt, do you realize how dangerous that would be?

And how do you get down after that Tarzan? You just going to say fuck it and jump? Good luck.
Some depends on the spacing between the uprights. From the picks it looks like the thing to do would be grab one bar with both hands and brace your feet on the bars to either side. Use friction to push yourself up with your legs and hold with hands to reset you feet. The top barrier would be challenging, but it could be done. From what it looks like I would say get as high as you can and lunge. All you gotta do is get one hand over.

That's all really beside the point though. Getting over would be child's play for anyone with half a brain. The wall is 30 feet high? You need 60 feet of rope. Tie one end off. Throw rope over top. Reach through and tie the other end off. Climb up, climb down. Done.

Yes, easy as pie.

If people start doing that, it's nothing a a little thick grease half way up to the top of the wall can't solve.

A lot of people never climbed a ladder nearly that high before. I have, and let me tell you, it's pretty frightening when you get up there. That's besides the fact that on top of technology that we have, the wall is transparent so it's easy for border patrol to see who is approaching and with what.

It's funny to see them nonchalantly talk about pulling themselves up and over with a rope too, as if that shit is just a walk in the park for people that aren't in great shape. It's too obvious they have no real context at all. Buncha candy ass lefties talking shit from their computers.

And of course we are ignoring that most illegal immigrants come in legally and then don't leave. Making a wall further pointless.

Well if you want to attack it on every angle, vote Republican, because it's the Democrats who are stopping the progress. Thanks to Trump, border crossings have decreased 60% from last May, thanks to him holding Mexico responsible for people crossing their country to get to ours. Then of course there are the new asylum requirements which states you have to apply at your embassy for asylum in the US, and if you are crossing Mexico, you are automatically disqualified if you refuse their asylum offers. No more asylum shopping.

Like I said, if you want to see more improvements, vote the Democrats out of office.

They might have said that Mt. Everest couldn't be climbed but they were wrong. Years ago we saw a real live Spider Man scale a skyscraper in several cities. Anything can be climbed including a 30 ft wall but it won't be easy. The wall is intended as a deterrent and it will stop everything but the most determined illegal alien. When it is set up with motion detectors and razor wire it will be even more effective.

I have no reason to believe there will be razor wire on all the fence.

Is the wall metal?
If so paint it black so it gets unbearably hot in the sun, then coat it with STP which will make it extremely slippery.

It's funny to see them nonchalantly talk about pulling themselves up and over with a rope too, as if that shit is just a walk in the park for people that aren't in great shape. It's too obvious they have no real context at all. Buncha candy ass lefties talking shit from their computers.

The best thing about the internet is you can be anybody you wish you were. I guess that's why I"ve never seen any leftist here claim they were a blue collar worker. They are all wealthy, own their own business, retired, or work from home.

When I was younger I was in outstanding shape. I worked out with weights, and I studied martial arts for about six years. Even then I would never make a claim like I could climb that wall effortlessly.

With a rope and grappling hook I could. And I was trained by 5th SFG and fast-roped many a time from a Huey that couldn't put skids down. I'd try it if a cougar was chasing me....otherwise, I'd tunnel under it and take my chances with the sensors.
What do you have against older women?

The best thing about the internet is you can be anybody you wish you were. I guess that's why I"ve never seen any leftist here claim they were a blue collar worker. They are all wealthy, own their own business, retired, or work from home.

When I was younger I was in outstanding shape. I worked out with weights, and I studied martial arts for about six years. Even then I would never make a claim like I could climb that wall effortlessly.

You don't care that your president lied like he always does and said it was unclimbable.

Are you Tarzan?

nope, just very agile. though it is hard to judge how think the solid part is at the top, that could change things

It's 6 feet of solid steel at the top. No one I know could do a dynamic over that. No one in the world.

except those guys

wall-1.jpg

:auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg:

I don't see him on top. Got a view of that?

aint no way in hell juan aint going over the top after walking 1500 miles -

theres your DYNANIC !

If Juan knows he can't get past the border, he won't be taking any 1500 mile hikes to get here.

You don't care that your president lied like he always does and said it was unclimbable.

Oh, Trump lied about the wall being unclimbable? That does it, no wall for me. :auiqs.jpg:

It really fucking is if you don't have gear. I guess he should have specified that gear makes it possible to get over. Maybe he thought only a fucking idiot would need that explained to them.

Forum List

Back