8 year old girl climbs Trump wall in 40 seconds

Do you think you could climb Trump's wall?

• Total voters
A more appropriate question would be how many do you think it will stop? A dozen? Two dozen?

You're admitting it might stop two dozen or more? That's progress!

I really doubt it will stop that many, but it might slow them down a few seconds.

Then why do border walls stop over 90% every place else they are tried, but not stop them here?
Credible link, or did you just pull that number out of your ass?

Not at all. You should know better than to challenge me by now.

Hungary credits razor wire border fence for almost 100 percent drop in illegal migration

https://nypost.com/2018/01/13/we-already-have-a-border-wall-and-it-works/

Homeland Security secretary: Border walls work. Yuma sector proves it.

Where do Border Fences work? Everywhere

1. We don't have razor wire on the fence, and Hungary uses water cannons and teargas as part of their fence strategy
2 ElPaso was not a dangerous town before. I don't know why crazy right wingers keep repeating that lie.
3. If the Yuma fence works so well, how do you explain the 376 that tunneled under it in one day, and then waited for US authorities to show up so they could surrender and ask for asylum?
4. No idea what this link might show. Wasn't available.

I really doubt it will stop that many, but it might slow them down a few seconds.

Then why do border walls stop over 90% every place else they are tried, but not stop them here?

Hungary credits razor wire border fence for almost 100 percent drop in illegal migration

Does not really prove much.
For example, who wanted to bother going to Hungary anyway?
With sector walls, who is to say they are not just easily bypassing to someplace easier?
That does not prove they would stop if there was no place easier.

Apparently Hungary had a large enough problem where they thought the wall was necessary, and it seems to have worked very well.

A wall won't stop everybody, but it will stop most. And if they go to sections that are easier, then we improve the quality of borders there as well.

If they just go to easier sections, you haven't stopped them.

Is the wall metal?
If so paint it black so it gets unbearably hot in the sun, then coat it with STP which will make it extremely slippery.
You do understand that the immigrants don't need to actually touch the wall. They use a ladder (all supplies provided by the paid coyotes at the border) for the 18' walls. They prop the ladder against the wall on the MX side, climb to the top, tie a rope to the ladder and let themselves down to the US side.

I've also seen video of coyotes driving a box truck, with a ladder and immigrants already on top of the truck. Makes for a shorter, quicker climb. Probably works especially well on the 30' walls.

This is a couple of methods for those who choose to go over the top. Others go under, and still others go through.
ok there the solution would be M18A1 Claymore with proximity fuses

With sector walls, who is to say they are not just easily bypassing to someplace easier?

Apparently Hungary had a large enough problem where they thought the wall was necessary, and it seems to have worked very well.

A wall won't stop everybody, but it will stop most. And if they go to sections that are easier, then we improve the quality of borders there as well.

Perhaps, but you did deter them. The real solution is to make all sections difficult or impossible to penetrate. We will never have that with Democrats in charge.

Perhaps, but you did deter them. The real solution is to make all sections difficult or impossible to penetrate. We will never have that with Democrats in charge.

But I've been told so many times by RWNJs that that strategy just doesn't work. Have you changed your mind about that now?

You're admitting it might stop two dozen or more? That's progress!

1. We don't have razor wire on the fence, and Hungary uses water cannons and teargas as part of their fence strategy
2 ElPaso was not a dangerous town before. I don't know why crazy right wingers keep repeating that lie.
3. If the Yuma fence works so well, how do you explain the 376 that tunneled under it in one day, and then waited for US authorities to show up so they could surrender and ask for asylum?

I just went to it. The link works fine on my 10 year old Apple computer.

Are you saying El Paso didn't have people crossing their border before????

376 people tunneled under the Yuma fence in one day? Any link to that claim?

I reread the Hungry article. As I remembered, it said nothing about tear gas or water cannons. What it said is the government attributes their great success to the border fence.

But I've been told so many times by RWNJs that that strategy just doesn't work. Have you changed your mind about that now?

What I'm saying is that if they are crossing somewhere else because of the wall (and there is no proof they are) then we need to reinforce those areas next. And if that's what they are doing, then it's easier for our border patrol to catch them since the walls funneled them to that area.

I reread the Hungry article. As I remembered, it said nothing about tear gas or water cannons. What it said is the government attributes their great success to the border fence.

The title of it was "tried to cross" so obviously they were sent back or something.

Now tell me, without a wall, how many do you think would have crossed that area prior to this???

Like I repeatedly said, some will find a way around anything, but the reduction of them will make any solid border wall an investment.

Without gear? I couldn't, and I'm in pretty good shape.

skynews-trump-border-wall_4570250.jpg

they should grow cactus around the fence
View attachment 284181
You know they eat that stuff for lunch in Mexico? Nopales. Used in many Mexican Dishes. Also tasty grilled and eaten raw.

That would be no problem.

You could jump from those bars to the top of the wall without climbing gear?

:bsflag:

Even if you were capable of that, which I highly doubt, do you realize how dangerous that would be?

And how do you get down after that Tarzan? You just going to say fuck it and jump? Good luck.
Some depends on the spacing between the uprights. From the picks it looks like the thing to do would be grab one bar with both hands and brace your feet on the bars to either side. Use friction to push yourself up with your legs and hold with hands to reset you feet. The top barrier would be challenging, but it could be done. From what it looks like I would say get as high as you can and lunge. All you gotta do is get one hand over.

That's all really beside the point though. Getting over would be child's play for anyone with half a brain. The wall is 30 feet high? You need 60 feet of rope. Tie one end off. Throw rope over top. Reach through and tie the other end off. Climb up, climb down. Done.

Yes, easy as pie.

If people start doing that, it's nothing a a little thick grease half way up to the top of the wall can't solve.
Did you miss the part about the rope?

Even if you were capable of that, which I highly doubt, do you realize how dangerous that would be?

And how do you get down after that Tarzan? You just going to say fuck it and jump? Good luck.
Some depends on the spacing between the uprights. From the picks it looks like the thing to do would be grab one bar with both hands and brace your feet on the bars to either side. Use friction to push yourself up with your legs and hold with hands to reset you feet. The top barrier would be challenging, but it could be done. From what it looks like I would say get as high as you can and lunge. All you gotta do is get one hand over.

That's all really beside the point though. Getting over would be child's play for anyone with half a brain. The wall is 30 feet high? You need 60 feet of rope. Tie one end off. Throw rope over top. Reach through and tie the other end off. Climb up, climb down. Done.

Yes, easy as pie.

If people start doing that, it's nothing a a little thick grease half way up to the top of the wall can't solve.

No, actually I found it quite amusing. Do you know how much strength one needs to climb a rope that high? Do you really think Trump lays in bed at night trying to design a wall, or do you believe he has all the right people like our border patrol and Army Corps of Engineers figuring all this stuff out for him? You know, people not as clever as yourself to think of things like a rope?

Yes, easy as pie.

No, actually I found it quite amusing. Do you know how much strength one needs to climb a rope that high? Do you really think Trump lays in bed at night trying to design a wall, or do you believe he has all the right people like our border patrol and Army Corps of Engineers figuring all this stuff out for him? You know, people not as clever as yourself to think of things like a rope?
Climbing a rope is not really that hard, particularly for someone who does manual labor for a living.

I seriously doubt tRump consulted anyone. It's not his style.

The title of it was "tried to cross" so obviously they were sent back or something.

Now tell me, without a wall, how many do you think would have crossed that area prior to this???

Like I repeatedly said, some will find a way around anything, but the reduction of them will make any solid border wall an investment.

376 in one day at that one location doesn't sound like much reduction.
Don't care what is written over the video. They were obviously on the US side waiting for the border patrol so they could surrender and file for refugee status. The voice over said they were on the US side.

Don't care what is written over the video. They were obviously on the US side waiting for the border patrol so they could surrender and file for refugee status. The voice over said they were on the US side.

Yes, but I see you avoided my question. The truth of the matter is the wall won't stop everybody, but for those who try, it will slow them down enough for border patrol to take charge. Secondly, if a similar thing happened today, they would likely be denied asylum offers as they probably were offered asylum in Mexico, and they didn't apply in their own country at a US embassy.

So not to worry. Trump is on the job. And he is making it harder and harder for foreigners to invade our country ever day.

Yes, easy as pie.

Yes, I know exactly how much strength it takes to climb a rope that high. In 7th and 8th grade, there was a big rope with knots on it in the school gym, and climbing it to the peak of the gym was part of our daily workout.

Yes, but I see you avoided my question. The truth of the matter is the wall won't stop everybody, but for those who try, it will slow them down enough for border patrol to take charge. Secondly, if a similar thing happened today, they would likely be denied asylum offers as they probably were offered asylum in Mexico, and they didn't apply in their own country at a US embassy.

So not to worry. Trump is on the job. And he is making it harder and harder for foreigners to invade our country ever day.

Nothing was mentioned about any of the crowd that didn't make it under the fence. They were calmly lined up on the US side waiting for border patrol to get there.

Forum List

Back