8 year old girl climbs Trump wall in 40 seconds

Do you think you could climb Trump's wall?

• Total voters
I just went to it. The link works fine on my 10 year old Apple computer.

Are you saying El Paso didn't have people crossing their border before????

376 people tunneled under the Yuma fence in one day? Any link to that claim?

I reread the Hungry article. As I remembered, it said nothing about tear gas or water cannons. What it said is the government attributes their great success to the border fence.

The title of it was "tried to cross" so obviously they were sent back or something.

Now tell me, without a wall, how many do you think would have crossed that area prior to this???

Like I repeatedly said, some will find a way around anything, but the reduction of them will make any solid border wall an investment.

376 in one day at that one location doesn't sound like much reduction.
Don't care what is written over the video. They were obviously on the US side waiting for the border patrol so they could surrender and file for refugee status. The voice over said they were on the US side.

Yes, but I see you avoided my question. The truth of the matter is the wall won't stop everybody, but for those who try, it will slow them down enough for border patrol to take charge. Secondly, if a similar thing happened today, they would likely be denied asylum offers as they probably were offered asylum in Mexico, and they didn't apply in their own country at a US embassy.

So not to worry. Trump is on the job. And he is making it harder and harder for foreigners to invade our country ever day.

Nothing was mentioned about any of the crowd that didn't make it under the fence. They were calmly lined up on the US side waiting for border patrol to get there.

So whats your point? Another question about your post: how long do you think it took them to dig this tunnel? Was it less time than them simply walking across US lines?

In other words, if people build tunnels to get to our side of the wall, it will take them weeks if not months to do it. That's because they can't start digging five feet from the wall within the view of our agents. The new walls are designed for transparency so border patrol can see what's going on in Mexico before they get to the wall. Therefore any tunnel would have to be many yards away for them to succeed.

You could jump from those bars to the top of the wall without climbing gear?

:bsflag:

Even if you were capable of that, which I highly doubt, do you realize how dangerous that would be?

And how do you get down after that Tarzan? You just going to say fuck it and jump? Good luck.
Some depends on the spacing between the uprights. From the picks it looks like the thing to do would be grab one bar with both hands and brace your feet on the bars to either side. Use friction to push yourself up with your legs and hold with hands to reset you feet. The top barrier would be challenging, but it could be done. From what it looks like I would say get as high as you can and lunge. All you gotta do is get one hand over.

That's all really beside the point though. Getting over would be child's play for anyone with half a brain. The wall is 30 feet high? You need 60 feet of rope. Tie one end off. Throw rope over top. Reach through and tie the other end off. Climb up, climb down. Done.

Yes, easy as pie.

If people start doing that, it's nothing a a little thick grease half way up to the top of the wall can't solve.
Did you miss the part about the rope?

No, actually I found it quite amusing. Do you know how much strength one needs to climb a rope that high? Do you really think Trump lays in bed at night trying to design a wall, or do you believe he has all the right people like our border patrol and Army Corps of Engineers figuring all this stuff out for him? You know, people not as clever as yourself to think of things like a rope?

Yes, I know exactly how much strength it takes to climb a rope that high. In 7th and 8th grade, there was a big rope with knots on it in the school gym, and climbing it to the peak of the gym was part of our daily workout.

So you had a gym that had ropes 30 feet high? That's well over 2.5 stories. What school allowed this dangerous activity?

Is the wall metal?
If so paint it black so it gets unbearably hot in the sun, then coat it with STP which will make it extremely slippery.
Paint Is Un-Needed
The Steel Will Get Un-Holdably Hot In The Desert Sun
As It's Not Shady In The Desert
Like In The OP Example

This is why we need armed guards every 100 meters. The wall just slows them down. This isn't illegal or morally wrong either. If people don't want them or their kids shot, then they should stay on their side of the border.

The title of it was "tried to cross" so obviously they were sent back or something.

Now tell me, without a wall, how many do you think would have crossed that area prior to this???

Like I repeatedly said, some will find a way around anything, but the reduction of them will make any solid border wall an investment.

Don't care what is written over the video. They were obviously on the US side waiting for the border patrol so they could surrender and file for refugee status. The voice over said they were on the US side.

Yes, but I see you avoided my question. The truth of the matter is the wall won't stop everybody, but for those who try, it will slow them down enough for border patrol to take charge. Secondly, if a similar thing happened today, they would likely be denied asylum offers as they probably were offered asylum in Mexico, and they didn't apply in their own country at a US embassy.

So not to worry. Trump is on the job. And he is making it harder and harder for foreigners to invade our country ever day.

Nothing was mentioned about any of the crowd that didn't make it under the fence. They were calmly lined up on the US side waiting for border patrol to get there.

So whats your point? Another question about your post: how long do you think it took them to dig this tunnel? Was it less time than them simply walking across US lines?

In other words, if people build tunnels to get to our side of the wall, it will take them weeks if not months to do it. That's because they can't start digging five feet from the wall within the view of our agents. The new walls are designed for transparency so border patrol can see what's going on in Mexico before they get to the wall. Therefore any tunnel would have to be many yards away for them to succeed.

No idea. I doubt 200 or 300 people stood around very long waiting for the digging to be done

Some depends on the spacing between the uprights. From the picks it looks like the thing to do would be grab one bar with both hands and brace your feet on the bars to either side. Use friction to push yourself up with your legs and hold with hands to reset you feet. The top barrier would be challenging, but it could be done. From what it looks like I would say get as high as you can and lunge. All you gotta do is get one hand over.

That's all really beside the point though. Getting over would be child's play for anyone with half a brain. The wall is 30 feet high? You need 60 feet of rope. Tie one end off. Throw rope over top. Reach through and tie the other end off. Climb up, climb down. Done.

Yes, easy as pie.

If people start doing that, it's nothing a a little thick grease half way up to the top of the wall can't solve.
Did you miss the part about the rope?

No, actually I found it quite amusing. Do you know how much strength one needs to climb a rope that high? Do you really think Trump lays in bed at night trying to design a wall, or do you believe he has all the right people like our border patrol and Army Corps of Engineers figuring all this stuff out for him? You know, people not as clever as yourself to think of things like a rope?

Yes, I know exactly how much strength it takes to climb a rope that high. In 7th and 8th grade, there was a big rope with knots on it in the school gym, and climbing it to the peak of the gym was part of our daily workout.

So you had a gym that had ropes 30 feet high? That's well over 2.5 stories. What school allowed this dangerous activity?

It was a pretty tall gym. The coaches offices and storage at one end were two floors high, and the stage was at the other end. I always thought the little 2 in thick mats they put on the floor at the bottom of the rope were a waste of time. In the 60s they weren't as worried about safety as they are now.

It was a pretty tall gym. The coaches offices and storage at one end were two floors high, and the stage was at the other end. I always thought the little 2 in thick mats they put on the floor at the bottom of the rope were a waste of time. In the 60s they weren't as worried about safety as they are now.

So you don't think the strength required to climb up and over that wall with a rope will be a mitigating factor in how many people attempt to cross the border illegally?

So you don't think the strength required to climb up and over that wall with a rope will be a mitigating factor in how many people attempt to cross the border illegally?

I don't think it is an insurmountable problem.

I don't think it is an insurmountable problem.

No shit you fucking simpleton. It's not meant to be. Do you really think this thought will never occur to anybody?

"Nah, fuck that shit. I'm not going to climb over or tunnel under a fucking wall with my kids and our shit to get into a country that obviously doesn't want me to enter illegally."

BULLDOG said:
I have no reason to believe there will be razor wire on all the fence.
I Have No Reason To Think
That Out In Desert 50mi From Any Town Would Need It
Is Mexico Going To Run A Greyhound Service To The Site ??
Where Are The Known Crossings In The Wilderness
Where Thousands Flood In Every Day
Groups Of 5 Or 10 Face Death In The Wilderness Within Hours

But Nevermind That
Why Do You Conjecture They Can't Run A String Of Ribbon
Even Out There

They might have said that Mt. Everest couldn't be climbed but they were wrong. Years ago we saw a real live Spider Man scale a skyscraper in several cities. Anything can be climbed including a 30 ft wall but it won't be easy. The wall is intended as a deterrent and it will stop everything but the most determined illegal alien. When it is set up with motion detectors and razor wire it will be even more effective.

I have no reason to believe there will be razor wire on all the fence.
In the REAL WORLD much less than 1% could climb it for all the reasons mentioned. You know it as much as the rest of us

shovel.jpg

This 86 year old could scoot right up there. But it will slow down the average person big time.

Five million Mexicans voted in the 2016 election without a single one getting caught.

You think they aren't smart enough to climb a fence?!?

wall-1.jpg
That doesn't look like a standard section of the wall. There are also some structures behind it.

No idea. I doubt 200 or 300 people stood around very long waiting for the digging to be done

They had to be doing something. Did you ever dig a large hole in your life with standard tools? It's not as easy as you think. When I was a teen working with my father, we had to dig footers for porches and steps. The footers are 36" deep, and depending on the size of the structure, it could take you all day just to do that.

As I mentioned, these new borders are designed so our border agents can easily spot somebody approaching long before they get there. So the beginning of the tunnel would have to be far enough away from the wall where they couldn't be seen. Digging a tunnel several hundred yards is quite a chore even if they had equipment.

That doesn't look like a standard section of the wall. There are also some structures behind it.

I would really like to know where that picture was taken. Some of this shit has photo ops written all over. How successful would they have been jumping there?

Did you ever dig a large hole in your life with standard tools? It's not as easy as you think.

Also construction is not my strong point but they surely would have compacted the fuck out of the ground right near the wall with compactors and gravel and shit like that, right? Might make it a little more of a pain in the ass to shovel under. These people are unreal. Apparently nobody in the world will say "Nope, not worth all that."

Forum List

Back