8 year old girl climbs Trump wall in 40 seconds

Do you think you could climb Trump's wall?

• Total voters
Doesn't matter if I can climb it. It was sold as unclimbable. That just isn't the case.
So if one person out of 10,000 can climb it, that means it doesn't work?

That orange fool said it couldn't be climbed, even by a team of professional climbers. He lied.

So what you are saying is we shouldn't build a wall because Trump lied about who could get over?

We shouldn't build the wall because it's stupid and won't do what you expect. Trump lied because he is a liar.

Doesn't matter if I can climb it. It was sold as unclimbable. That just isn't the case.

That orange fool said it couldn't be climbed, even by a team of professional climbers. He lied.

So what you are saying is we shouldn't build a wall because Trump lied about who could get over?

We shouldn't build the wall because it's stupid and won't do what you expect. Trump lied because he is a liar.
All the empirical evidence shows that it will do exactly what we expect.

Without gear? I couldn't, and I'm in pretty good shape.

skynews-trump-border-wall_4570250.jpg
The top should be covered in razor wire, let them climb away and bleed to death on the way down

Piece of cake

Throw a long rope over the top and down the other side
Reach through the slats and grab the end of the rope
Have someone pull you up the side of the wall
Climb over the top and have them lower you down the other side

Uh huh....let's see you lower a 200 lbs of mechican and their possessios thirty feet down the other side......you'd quit at 15 feet and drop them. And then how would you get over????? BTW, that's RUST on the frying pan-hot steel....one nick and you better get a tetanus shot within a couple hours or you'll end up with lockjaw and blood poisoning.

Last edited:
The top should be covered in razor wire, let them climb away and bleed to death on the way down

Razor wire is too visible and cruel to the snowflakes....bird prongs would suffice....let's see some Vato grab one of those to hoist himself up or try to sit on it up top. :lol:

It does it everywhere else it's tried, so why wouldn't it work here? Your leaders are scared to death of the results which is why they shut the government down for the longest period in US history. Nobody fights like that for something that won't work, especially if they can tie that failure to a political opponent.

Is the wall metal?
If so paint it black so it gets unbearably hot in the sun, then coat it with STP which will make it extremely slippery.
You do understand that the immigrants don't need to actually touch the wall. They use a ladder (all supplies provided by the paid coyotes at the border) for the 18' walls. They prop the ladder against the wall on the MX side, climb to the top, tie a rope to the ladder and let themselves down to the US side.

I've also seen video of coyotes driving a box truck, with a ladder and immigrants already on top of the truck. Makes for a shorter, quicker climb. Probably works especially well on the 30' walls.

This is a couple of methods for those who choose to go over the top. Others go under, and still others go through.

Yeah, that will work well 200 miles out in the desert where the fine, interstate quality highways will make it easy to get the box truck to the wall. Also, if using a ladder, they will enjoy that very comfortable half-inch wide ledge in which to perch while hauling a ladder up and over the wall.

Some of you people are incomparable dumbasses!

Trump claimed his silly wall couldn't be climbed, even by the top mountain climbers. I guess nobody told this 8 year old girl it couldn't be done.

Trump Boasted That His Border Wall Was 'Virtually Impenetrable.' Then an 8-Year-Old Girl Climbed a Replica
View attachment 283807

1. Sure, with the right equipment, and professional help.

2. So, then, it won't stop the flow of illegals. YOu can stop worrying and let it be built.
These people really ARE anti-American. Any progress is strongly opposed by these luddites

Razor wire is too visible and cruel to the snowflakes....bird prongs would suffice....let's see some Vato grab one of those to hoist himself up or try to sit on it up top. :lol:
The razor wire is not cruel unless you spend all the effort to climb to the top.

Cruel is the lack of jobs in Chicago and Detroit

Piece of cake

Throw a long rope over the top and down the other side
Reach through the slats and grab the end of the rope
Have someone pull you up the side of the wall
Climb over the top and have them lower you down the other side

Uh huh....let's see you lower a 200 lbs of mechican and their possessios thirty feet down the other side......you'd quit at 15 feet and drop them. And then how would you get over????? BTW, that's RUST on the frying pan-hot steel....one nick and you better get a tetanus shot within a couple hours or you'll end up with lockjaw and blood poisoning.
Not hard at all

A team of Mexicans can easily scale that wall with just a simple rope

The razor wire is not cruel unless you spend all the effort to climb to the top.

Lighten up....I'm from Detroit and it wasn't the beaners who ruined that city....go a shade darker.

Without gear? I couldn't, and I'm in pretty good shape.

skynews-trump-border-wall_4570250.jpg
Mexicans are aware of wire cutters and a pair of gloves

51Em8E-Dp-L._SX466_.jpg

Not so easy when you are hanging on for your life, see that wire cutter you posted is a 2 handed tool

Were you always stupid oar dud u stubdy
Smart enough to realize how simple it is to climb that wall.

That wall is pretty simple

Don’t see how any Mexicans would have problems getting over it

Lighten up....I'm from Detroit and it wasn't the beaners who ruined that city....go a shade darker.
The blacks have no work because the law requires they make minimum wage and the beaners work for pennies

Forum List

Back