8 year old girl climbs Trump wall in 40 seconds

Do you think you could climb Trump's wall?

• Total voters
candycorn
initforme
Moonglow
g5000
Brain357
Treeshepherd
Daryl Hunt
Golfing Gator
Crepitus
NotYourBody

You have all voted that you would be able to scale the wall without gear. You either misunderstood the question, underestimate the design of the wall or you're completely full of shit. I am pretty sure that no human could make the jump from the vertical bars to the top of the wall. That is a 6 foot lunge into the air off bars that will not be easy to get a good grip on. Do you really think you're capable of that? Only a fucking maniac would even try.

Are you going to put a sign on the Great Wall of Trump that says.....”No Gear Allowed”?

Mexicans will know what kind of wall they are facing and will bring a rope, rope ladder or wire cutters if needed

All the more reason to pick up a bucket of my patented wall-buster thermite on the way to the wall

I'm impressed with this girl. Athletic as can be. That being said the wall will help slow those illegally crossing way down.

Is the wall metal?
If so paint it black so it gets unbearably hot in the sun, then coat it with STP which will make it extremely slippery.
You do understand that the immigrants don't need to actually touch the wall. They use a ladder (all supplies provided by the paid coyotes at the border) for the 18' walls. They prop the ladder against the wall on the MX side, climb to the top, tie a rope to the ladder and let themselves down to the US side.

I've also seen video of coyotes driving a box truck, with a ladder and immigrants already on top of the truck. Makes for a shorter, quicker climb. Probably works especially well on the 30' walls.

This is a couple of methods for those who choose to go over the top. Others go under, and still others go through.

Yeah, that will work well 200 miles out in the desert where the fine, interstate quality highways will make it easy to get the box truck to the wall. Also, if using a ladder, they will enjoy that very comfortable half-inch wide ledge in which to perch while hauling a ladder up and over the wall.

Some of you people are incomparable dumbasses!

They don't need to haul the ladder over the wall! You kidder! All they have to do is tie the rope to the top of the ladder and let themselves down the rope. Only a dumbass would haul the ladder over the wall. I guess that makes them smarter than you. In your world would you pass the ladder back and forth over the wall for each person??

And fwiw, strong young Meemaw raper/killers do not go 200 miles into the desert to cross the border. They do it where it's easier to cross. And boy are they quick. Some cross back and forth on a regular basis.

I though it was those violent, killer rapers that were such a concern. You won't stop them with a wall. You'll only stop the old, sick, and poor. Are those the folks you are so afraid of?

PS. Have you ever driven in Mexico? They drive like mad, possessed people. They don't require fine interstate quality highways. Again, you are kidding.

Last edited:
Is the wall metal?
If so paint it black so it gets unbearably hot in the sun, then coat it with STP which will make it extremely slippery.
You do understand that the immigrants don't need to actually touch the wall. They use a ladder (all supplies provided by the paid coyotes at the border) for the 18' walls. They prop the ladder against the wall on the MX side, climb to the top, tie a rope to the ladder and let themselves down to the US side.

I've also seen video of coyotes driving a box truck, with a ladder and immigrants already on top of the truck. Makes for a shorter, quicker climb. Probably works especially well on the 30' walls.

This is a couple of methods for those who choose to go over the top. Others go under, and still others go through.

Yeah, that will work well 200 miles out in the desert where the fine, interstate quality highways will make it easy to get the box truck to the wall. Also, if using a ladder, they will enjoy that very comfortable half-inch wide ledge in which to perch while hauling a ladder up and over the wall.

They don't need to haul the ladder over the wall! You kidder! All they have to do is tie the rope to the top of the ladder and let themselves down the rope. Only a dumbass would haul the ladder over the wall. I guess that makes them smarter than you?

And fwiw, strong young Meemaw raper/killers do not go 200 miles into the desert to cross the border. They do it where it's easier to cross. And boy are they quick. Some cross back and forth on a regular basis.

I though it was those violent, killer rapers that were such a concern. You won't stop them with a wall. You'll only stop the old, sick, and poor. Are those the folks you are so afraid of?

So, you admit that there are rapists and killers among the flow of illegals, but oppose doing anything to hinder their access to our citizens?

Well, thanks for your honesty.

Why are you like this?

Are you going to put a sign on the Great Wall of Trump that says.....”No Gear Allowed”?

The fact that you'll need gear and people that know how to use it properly to get over the wall will be a mitigating factor in how many people decide to cross illegally. That wall will be enough to make some people either not bother at all or do it the legal way instead. It would be a pain in the ass even with ropes and hooks. A lot of people either wouldn't be able to do that or they'd need a lot of help. Then you have the supplies.

Word will get out on how to breach the wall and what gear to bring

For the wall in the OP, a simple rope or rope ladder will suffice. Won’t be hard to pull women and children up and over the wall

It ain’t rocket science

Trump claimed his silly wall couldn't be climbed, even by the top mountain climbers. I guess nobody told this 8 year old girl it couldn't be done.

Trump Boasted That His Border Wall Was 'Virtually Impenetrable.' Then an 8-Year-Old Girl Climbed a Replica
View attachment 283807
Not Trumps wall, and how many of those illegal aliens will be using mountain climbing gear already attached to the actual boarder wall ?

I already mentioned the equipment, and professional help the little girl had.

The lib in question, did not reply. As is normal for them.

Is the wall metal?

They don't need to haul the ladder over the wall! You kidder! All they have to do is tie the rope to the top of the ladder and let themselves down the rope. Only a dumbass would haul the ladder over the wall. I guess that makes them smarter than you?

So, you admit that there are rapists and killers among the flow of illegals, but oppose doing anything to hinder their access to our citizens?

Why are you like this?
Oh no, I don't oppose border security. I oppose a ridiculous vanity wall shrine to Trump the Twit.

I am all for making judicious use of current technology and focusing on the legal border crossings (where the drugs are coming in) and focusing on those who overstay their visas (where the vast majority of illegals come from.

This stupid wall solution is only discussed because it's the only thing Trump the Moron can understand. And he's got his simpleton fans thinking it will make a difference,

Why do you hate technology?

Is the wall metal?

Why are you like this?
Oh no, I don't oppose border security. I oppose a ridiculous vanity wall shrine to Trump the Twit.

I am all for making judicious use of current technology and focusing on the legal border crossings (where the drugs are coming in) and focusing on those who overstay their visas (where the vast majority of illegals come from.

This stupid wall solution is only discussed because it's the only thing Trump the Moron can understand. And he's got his simpleton fans thinking it will make a difference,

1. Walls work. Everyone knows that. Anyone that says otherwise is lying.

2. Nothing about building a wall, that says that other actions cannot be taken. Anyone that says otherwise is lying.

Is the wall metal?

They don't need to haul the ladder over the wall! You kidder! All they have to do is tie the rope to the top of the ladder and let themselves down the rope. Only a dumbass would haul the ladder over the wall. I guess that makes them smarter than you. In your world would you pass the ladder back and forth over the wall for each person??

PS. Have you ever driven in Mexico? They drive like mad, possessed people. They don't require fine interstate quality highways. Again, you are kidding.

You ever climb down a 30 foot rope dumbass? The usual result is you fall and break your fucking leg!

Those areas you mentioned have border patrol stationed right there at the wall. It will take them minutes to respond, if not seconds.

So they have roads to the border in the middle of nowhere? Is that why we are replacing vehicle barriers with 30 foot walls?

Why are you such a pathetic dumbass? A middle schooler could defeat you in a debate. I take that back! You are obviously someone with a middle school education at best.

2. Nothing about building a wall, that says that other actions cannot be taken. Anyone that says otherwise is lying.

Walls DO NOT work. Show me the wall that can be built on our border that cannot be gone over, under or through.

Is the wall metal?

Why are you like this?

Have you written your libtard Congressman to get them off their ass and pass the funding for the enhanced security at the border crossings? Of course you haven't! That's Different!

Walls DO NOT work. Show me the wall that can be built on our border that cannot be gone over, under or through.

The one we are building is not easy to do any of that, dumbass!

Why? YOu know that that is not how walls work. A wall does not have to be impenetrable to be effective. Everyone knows that.

Oh, right, you're trying to be dishonest.

Trump claimed his silly wall couldn't be climbed, even by the top mountain climbers. I guess nobody told this 8 year old girl it couldn't be done.

Trump Boasted That His Border Wall Was 'Virtually Impenetrable.' Then an 8-Year-Old Girl Climbed a Replica
View attachment 283807

1. Sure, with the right equipment, and professional help.

2. So, then, it won't stop the flow of illegals. YOu can stop worrying and let it be built.

Build away, but don't send me the bill..

View attachment 283807

2. So, then, it won't stop the flow of illegals. YOu can stop worrying and let it be built.
These people really ARE anti-American. Any progress is strongly opposed by these luddites

You bet. Disagreeing with YOU is anti-American. You are an idiot.

Is the wall metal?

You ever climb down a 30 foot rope dumbass? The usual result is you fall and break your fucking leg!

Those areas you mentioned have border patrol stationed right there at the wall. It will take them minutes to respond, if not seconds.

So they have roads to the border in the middle of nowhere? Is that why we are replacing vehicle barriers with 30 foot walls?

Why are you such a pathetic dumbass? A middle schooler could defeat you in a debate. I take that back! You are obviously someone with a middle school education at best.
You don't have to climb down. dumbshit dotard. You really are dense aren't you? The coyotes who brought you, and the ladder, and the rope to the border will lower you down. All you have to do is hold the knot in the rope while they lower you the (less than) 30 feet to the ground on the other side.

I live on the border, dipshit. Don't tell me border patrol is stationed close enough to the wall to stop people all those crossing illegally in San Diego County. I know better.

View attachment 283807

You don't get a choice in the matter. Elections have consequences according to the libtard saint Obama. Too bad you lost!

View attachment 283807

You don't have a choice. But if it makes you feel any better, the Wall MAKES money. It's an investment.

View attachment 283807
Not Trumps wall, and how many of those illegal aliens will be using mountain climbing gear already attached to the actual boarder wall ?

You're right. That isn't Trump's wall. It's trump's fence, and only an idiot who had not read the OP would think there had to be mountain climbing gear attached to the wall.

Forum List

Back