8 year old girl climbs Trump wall in 40 seconds

Do you think you could climb Trump's wall?

• Total voters
Without gear? I couldn't, and I'm in pretty good shape.

skynews-trump-border-wall_4570250.jpg
The top should be covered in razor wire, let them climb away and bleed to death on the way down
Mexicans are aware of wire cutters and a pair of gloves

51Em8E-Dp-L._SX466_.jpg

Not so easy when you are hanging on for your life, see that wire cutter you posted is a 2 handed tool

Were you always stupid oar dud u stubdy
Smart enough to realize how simple it is to climb that wall.

Nah I just wanna film these shits dying

Even a fat Mexican with sagging jeans can figure it out

illegals-climb-border-wall-getty-640x480.jpg

On another lying jag like the Dallas cop who shot one of your heroic negroes charging at her in his own apartment?

This pic is a cropped and enlarged version of the full size one who shows them on a piece of wall far less than 30' high and standing on a platform. BTW, I'll bet you a grand this fat fuck didn't get over.....

Whether you have time to climb it or not.

This is why my thermite business I plan to open just on the other side of the border is going to be so big...

Thermite won't burn through concrete, moron....the rails are filled with rebar concrete. next?

Heat weakens the concrete…a few swipes with a sledge hammer and it’s
Bienvenido a América

On another lying jag like the Dallas cop who shot one of your heroic negroes charging at her in his own apartment?

This pic is a cropped and enlarged version of the full size one who shows them on a piece of wall far less than 30' high and standing on a platform. BTW, I'll bet you a grand this fat fuck didn't get over.....

Mexicans can figure out the Great Wall of Trump

They are Stable Geniuses

This ^^^^^^^^^^^ is why they're leftists.....if their brains were dynamite they couldn't blow their noses.

I think they have ladders in Mexico...

Whether you have time to climb it or not.

This is why my thermite business I plan to open just on the other side of the border is going to be so big...

Thermite works great....they tested it in bringing down the WTC

If you can bring down the twin towers, it can bring down Trumps fence

candycorn
initforme
Moonglow
g5000
Brain357
Treeshepherd
Daryl Hunt
Golfing Gator
Crepitus
NotYourBody

You have all voted that you would be able to scale the wall without gear. You either misunderstood the question, underestimate the design of the wall or you're completely full of shit. I am pretty sure that no human could make the jump from the vertical bars to the top of the wall. That is a 6 foot lunge into the air off bars that will not be easy to get a good grip on. Do you really think you're capable of that? Only a fucking maniac would even try.

candycorn
initforme
Moonglow
g5000
Brain357
Treeshepherd
Daryl Hunt
Golfing Gator
Crepitus
NotYourBody

You have all voted that you would be able to scale the wall without gear. You either misunderstood the question, underestimate the design of the wall or you're completely full of shit. I am pretty sure that no human could make the jump from the vertical bars to the top of the wall. That is a 6 foot lunge into the air off bars that will not be easy to get a good grip on. Do you really think you're capable of that? Only a fucking maniac would even try.

Are you going to put a sign on the Great Wall of Trump that says.....”No Gear Allowed”?

Mexicans will know what kind of wall they are facing and will bring a rope, rope ladder or wire cutters if needed

Are you going to put a sign on the Great Wall of Trump that says.....”No Gear Allowed”?

The fact that you'll need gear and people that know how to use it properly to get over the wall will be a mitigating factor in how many people decide to cross illegally. That wall will be enough to make some people either not bother at all or do it the legal way instead. It would be a pain in the ass even with ropes and hooks. A lot of people either wouldn't be able to do that or they'd need a lot of help. Then you have the supplies.

Forum List

Back