8 year old girl climbs Trump wall in 40 seconds

Do you think you could climb Trump's wall?

• Total voters
Trump claimed his silly wall couldn't be climbed, even by the top mountain climbers. I guess nobody told this 8 year old girl it couldn't be done.

Trump Boasted That His Border Wall Was 'Virtually Impenetrable.' Then an 8-Year-Old Girl Climbed a Replica
View attachment 283807

1. Sure, with the right equipment, and professional help.

2. So, then, it won't stop the flow of illegals. YOu can stop worrying and let it be built.

Build away, but don't send me the bill..

Your pretense that you care about the budget, is noted and dismissed.

YOur support of open borders, makes you a bad person. Your dishonesty about it, makes you a dishonest bad person.

Trump claimed his silly wall couldn't be climbed, even by the top mountain climbers. I guess nobody told this 8 year old girl it couldn't be done.

Trump Boasted That His Border Wall Was 'Virtually Impenetrable.' Then an 8-Year-Old Girl Climbed a Replica
View attachment 283807

2. So, then, it won't stop the flow of illegals. YOu can stop worrying and let it be built.

Don't forget, these great GOP brains actually thought Mexico would pay for the wall. Seriously, they hollered it at the rallies.

You just wonder if many of them don't live on top of toxic waste dumps. WTF?!

Is the wall metal?
If so paint it black so it gets unbearably hot in the sun, then coat it with STP which will make it extremely slippery.
You do understand that the immigrants don't need to actually touch the wall. They use a ladder (all supplies provided by the paid coyotes at the border) for the 18' walls. They prop the ladder against the wall on the MX side, climb to the top, tie a rope to the ladder and let themselves down to the US side.

I've also seen video of coyotes driving a box truck, with a ladder and immigrants already on top of the truck. Makes for a shorter, quicker climb. Probably works especially well on the 30' walls.

This is a couple of methods for those who choose to go over the top. Others go under, and still others go through.

Yeah, that will work well 200 miles out in the desert where the fine, interstate quality highways will make it easy to get the box truck to the wall. Also, if using a ladder, they will enjoy that very comfortable half-inch wide ledge in which to perch while hauling a ladder up and over the wall.

Some of you people are incomparable dumbasses!

They don't need to haul the ladder over the wall! You kidder! All they have to do is tie the rope to the top of the ladder and let themselves down the rope. Only a dumbass would haul the ladder over the wall. I guess that makes them smarter than you. In your world would you pass the ladder back and forth over the wall for each person??

And fwiw, strong young Meemaw raper/killers do not go 200 miles into the desert to cross the border. They do it where it's easier to cross. And boy are they quick. Some cross back and forth on a regular basis.

I though it was those violent, killer rapers that were such a concern. You won't stop them with a wall. You'll only stop the old, sick, and poor. Are those the folks you are so afraid of?

PS. Have you ever driven in Mexico? They drive like mad, possessed people. They don't require fine interstate quality highways. Again, you are kidding.

You ever climb down a 30 foot rope dumbass? The usual result is you fall and break your fucking leg!

Those areas you mentioned have border patrol stationed right there at the wall. It will take them minutes to respond, if not seconds.

So they have roads to the border in the middle of nowhere? Is that why we are replacing vehicle barriers with 30 foot walls?

Why are you such a pathetic dumbass? A middle schooler could defeat you in a debate. I take that back! You are obviously someone with a middle school education at best.
You don't have to climb down. dumbshit dotard. You really are dense aren't you? The coyotes who brought you, and the ladder, and the rope to the border will lower you down. All you have to do is hold the knot in the rope while they lower you the (less than) 30 feet to the ground on the other side.

I live on the border, dipshit. Don't tell me border patrol is stationed close enough to the wall to stop people all those crossing illegally in San Diego County. I know better.

The coyotes will lower you down? You are so fucking funny! What happens when that rope disintegrates halfway to the ground because you are running it across the top of the wall? What are going to do, use your massive supply of Astroglide to lube it up?

You obviously are a fucking couch potato that has not touched a rope since your female gym teacher molested you for not climbing the rope in your elementary school gym class!

View attachment 283807

These people really ARE anti-American. Any progress is strongly opposed by these luddites

You bet. Disagreeing with YOU is anti-American. You are an idiot.
I'm glad your beginning to see it

View attachment 283807

Don't forget, these great GOP brains actually thought Mexico would pay for the wall. Seriously, they hollered it at the rallies.

You just wonder if many of them don't live on top of toxic waste dumps. WTF?!

Lead paint chips with their bean dip.

candycorn
initforme
Moonglow
g5000
Brain357
Treeshepherd
Daryl Hunt
Golfing Gator
Crepitus
NotYourBody

You have all voted that you would be able to scale the wall without gear. You either misunderstood the question, underestimate the design of the wall or you're completely full of shit. I am pretty sure that no human could make the jump from the vertical bars to the top of the wall. That is a 6 foot lunge into the air off bars that will not be easy to get a good grip on. Do you really think you're capable of that? Only a fucking maniac would even try.

Are you going to put a sign on the Great Wall of Trump that says.....”No Gear Allowed”?

Mexicans will know what kind of wall they are facing and will bring a rope, rope ladder or wire cutters if needed

Funny, they don't do that in other places that have barriers. You will always get some that try, and even succeed, but it will eliminate at least 90% of the people.

candycorn
initforme
Moonglow
g5000
Brain357
Treeshepherd
Daryl Hunt
Golfing Gator
Crepitus
NotYourBody

You have all voted that you would be able to scale the wall without gear. You either misunderstood the question, underestimate the design of the wall or you're completely full of shit. I am pretty sure that no human could make the jump from the vertical bars to the top of the wall. That is a 6 foot lunge into the air off bars that will not be easy to get a good grip on. Do you really think you're capable of that? Only a fucking maniac would even try.

I would love to see any of these people try to scale that wall. They think that Trump's border people and engineers didn't have all their genius plans figured out.

Whether you have time to climb it or not.

This is why my thermite business I plan to open just on the other side of the border is going to be so big...

Thermite won't burn through concrete, moron....the rails are filled with rebar concrete. next?

Heat weakens the concrete…a few swipes with a sledge hammer and it’s
Bienvenido a América

Obviously you don't know much about concrete. Trust me, I'm the son of a bricklayer and worked construction with my father growing up as a teen. You don't know what you're talking about.

You do understand that the immigrants don't need to actually touch the wall. They use a ladder (all supplies provided by the paid coyotes at the border) for the 18' walls. They prop the ladder against the wall on the MX side, climb to the top, tie a rope to the ladder and let themselves down to the US side.

I've also seen video of coyotes driving a box truck, with a ladder and immigrants already on top of the truck. Makes for a shorter, quicker climb. Probably works especially well on the 30' walls.

This is a couple of methods for those who choose to go over the top. Others go under, and still others go through.

Yeah, that will work well 200 miles out in the desert where the fine, interstate quality highways will make it easy to get the box truck to the wall. Also, if using a ladder, they will enjoy that very comfortable half-inch wide ledge in which to perch while hauling a ladder up and over the wall.

They don't need to haul the ladder over the wall! You kidder! All they have to do is tie the rope to the top of the ladder and let themselves down the rope. Only a dumbass would haul the ladder over the wall. I guess that makes them smarter than you?

And fwiw, strong young Meemaw raper/killers do not go 200 miles into the desert to cross the border. They do it where it's easier to cross. And boy are they quick. Some cross back and forth on a regular basis.

I though it was those violent, killer rapers that were such a concern. You won't stop them with a wall. You'll only stop the old, sick, and poor. Are those the folks you are so afraid of?

So, you admit that there are rapists and killers among the flow of illegals, but oppose doing anything to hinder their access to our citizens?

Well, thanks for your honesty.

Why are you like this?
Oh no, I don't oppose border security. I oppose a ridiculous vanity wall shrine to Trump the Twit.

I am all for making judicious use of current technology and focusing on the legal border crossings (where the drugs are coming in) and focusing on those who overstay their visas (where the vast majority of illegals come from.

This stupid wall solution is only discussed because it's the only thing Trump the Moron can understand. And he's got his simpleton fans thinking it will make a difference,

Why do you hate technology?

Have you written your libtard Congressman to get them off their ass and pass the funding for the enhanced security at the border crossings? Of course you haven't! That's Different!
Not my priority. I live on the border. Immigrants are not a problem. Illegal immigrants are not a problem where I live.

You have a problem with illegal immigration? Write your letters. Don't expect me to do it for you, Dotard.

I think they have ladders in Mexico...

This is why my thermite business I plan to open just on the other side of the border is going to be so big...

So you think Mexico is going to allow you to open up a business there; a business to sell products to penetrate the Trump wall? :auiqs.jpg: Do you think it's like opening up a hotdog stand in downtown somewhere in the US?

First off, you'd have to dedicate yourself to never coming back because you'd be arrested and sent to prison if you ever did. Next, Mexico would never allow you in their country yet alone open up such a business there because they don't want to lose their foreign aid they get from the US. In fact, because of that threat, border crossings have been reduced by 60% since May if they didn't stop those people from crossing their country and getting to our border.

But you are a leftist, so dreams are all you really have.

Last edited:
Without gear? I couldn't, and I'm in pretty good shape.

skynews-trump-border-wall_4570250.jpg
The top should be covered in razor wire, let them climb away and bleed to death on the way down
Mexicans are aware of wire cutters and a pair of gloves

51Em8E-Dp-L._SX466_.jpg

Not so easy when you are hanging on for your life, see that wire cutter you posted is a 2 handed tool

Were you always stupid oar dud u stubdy
Smart enough to realize how simple it is to climb that wall.

Nah I just wanna film these shits dying

Here, allow me to give you a preview. Mind you, this wall is only 18' high.

They don't need to haul the ladder over the wall! You kidder! All they have to do is tie the rope to the top of the ladder and let themselves down the rope. Only a dumbass would haul the ladder over the wall. I guess that makes them smarter than you. In your world would you pass the ladder back and forth over the wall for each person??

PS. Have you ever driven in Mexico? They drive like mad, possessed people. They don't require fine interstate quality highways. Again, you are kidding.

You ever climb down a 30 foot rope dumbass? The usual result is you fall and break your fucking leg!

Those areas you mentioned have border patrol stationed right there at the wall. It will take them minutes to respond, if not seconds.

So they have roads to the border in the middle of nowhere? Is that why we are replacing vehicle barriers with 30 foot walls?

Why are you such a pathetic dumbass? A middle schooler could defeat you in a debate. I take that back! You are obviously someone with a middle school education at best.
You don't have to climb down. dumbshit dotard. You really are dense aren't you? The coyotes who brought you, and the ladder, and the rope to the border will lower you down. All you have to do is hold the knot in the rope while they lower you the (less than) 30 feet to the ground on the other side.

I live on the border, dipshit. Don't tell me border patrol is stationed close enough to the wall to stop people all those crossing illegally in San Diego County. I know better.

The coyotes will lower you down? You are so fucking funny! What happens when that rope disintegrates halfway to the ground because you are running it across the top of the wall? What are going to do, use your massive supply of Astroglide to lube it up?

You obviously are a fucking couch potato that has not touched a rope since your female gym teacher molested you for not climbing the rope in your elementary school gym class!
Clearly these illegals are smarter than you are. They get over these walls all the time. I hear and see the BP helicopters looking for them.

This is a very busy place. Google the San Diego/Tijuana border. Look at the satellite image. There are many many places to get over quickly. Bonus points if you can find the aluminum extension ladder laying on the sand in front of a border patrol sign on the beach. Close to where the wall meets the water.

Last edited:
Here's your Trump Border Patrol at work. They leave their ladders on the OUTSIDE of their facility for easy access.

Clearly these illegals are smarter than you are. They get over these walls all the time. I hear and see the BP helicopters looking for them.

This is a very busy place. Google the San Diego/Tijuana border. Look at the satellite image. There are many many places to get over quickly. Bonus points if you can find the aluminum extension ladder laying on the sand in front of a border patrol sign on the beach. Close to where the wall meets the water.

Here is what? You fucked it up, as per usual.

Here's your Trump Border Patrol at work. They leave their ladders on the OUTSIDE of their facility for easy access.

Here is what? You fucked it up, as per usual.
I fixed it. You really are a cranky old man aren't you? Bless your heart.

I wanted to post an image of the ladder sitting on the beach in front of the sign but I only see the option to link an image, and I don't know how to link a google map satellite image. So if you want to see it, you'll have to find it yourself.

Thermite won't burn through concrete, moron....the rails are filled with rebar concrete. next?

Heat weakens the concrete…a few swipes with a sledge hammer and it’s
Bienvenido a América

Obviously you don't know much about concrete. Trust me, I'm the son of a bricklayer and worked construction with my father growing up as a teen. You don't know what you're talking about.

With plenty of summer left, New Orleans area drivers need to beware roads buckling under heat

Did you read your own link?...the concrete buckled mostly because of water, not heat....how much water do you think is under the fence in the Sonoran Desert? I swear....I've never run into so many morons in one thread and I've been at this since 2002.

Thermite weakens the concrete (heat weakens concrete), sledge hammers…. The wall is coming down. Can’t wait to open my first stand. LOL

Did you read your own link?...the concrete buckled mostly because of water, not heat....how much water do you think is under the fence in the Sonoran Desert? I swear....I've never run into so many morons in one thread and I've been at this since 2002.

Thermite weakens the concrete (heat weakens concrete), sledge hammers…. The wall is coming down. Can’t wait to open my first stand. LOL

Heat weakens steel reinforced concrete?

You can make sledge hammers that don't set off vibrations?

Wow! You are really fucking stupid!

Go right ahead and open that stand! They don't allow access to message boards in federal prisons.

Forum List

Back