8 year old girl climbs Trump wall in 40 seconds

Do you think you could climb Trump's wall?

• Total voters
Several people have already managed to climb up the wall replica, including 8-year-old Lucy Hancock. Hancock didn’t use any ropes or other tools to climb the wall, but wore a belay, a safety device designed to catch a falling climber. An adult climber, Erik Kloeker, was up and over the wall in about 40 seconds.
The bollard-style wall at the border, which could also be described as a fence, consists of long, thin columns, with a flat panel that sticks up out of the top. Trump’s wall at the border will be 18 or 30 feet tall in different areas, and Weber says that he decided to construct the smaller, 18-foot dimension to save money. However, Weber says that since the top panel is the same size regardless of the wall’s height, the experience of climbing the higher wall should not be much more difficult, as climbers would only need to “shimmy” a bit further up the pillars.

I heard Mexico is full of experienced climbers.

I just had to chuckle when I saw one of the dumbest fucks of all fucks on the forum use the word "Idiot" as if he/she/it isn't one of the most freakishly stupid pieces of shit fugitives of natural selection on earth.

Not ONE person that I have seen or heard asserted any barrier could not be breached.

That doesn't mean we don't need one.

Several people have already managed to climb up the wall replica, including 8-year-old Lucy Hancock. Hancock didn’t use any ropes or other tools to climb the wall, but wore a belay, a safety device designed to catch a falling climber. An adult climber, Erik Kloeker, was up and over the wall in about 40 seconds.
The bollard-style wall at the border, which could also be described as a fence, consists of long, thin columns, with a flat panel that sticks up out of the top. Trump’s wall at the border will be 18 or 30 feet tall in different areas, and Weber says that he decided to construct the smaller, 18-foot dimension to save money. However, Weber says that since the top panel is the same size regardless of the wall’s height, the experience of climbing the higher wall should not be much more difficult, as climbers would only need to “shimmy” a bit further up the pillars.
You do realize Border Patrol can see everything going on on the Mexico side and will be right there waiting to throw that little girl in a cage don't you???

Last edited:
The morons in favor of open borders should have to take an illegal alien into their HOME for let's say at least a few weeks so the illegal could get used to OUR country. I believe with a rule like this, they would probably change their minds in a hurry and demand a wall.
I would prefer they be lodged at Mara Lago

America haters really are united in support of open borders...

So now your fake outrage is that you oppose the wall because it will only reduce illegal immigration by 99%?

Trump claimed his silly wall couldn't be climbed, even by the top mountain climbers. I guess nobody told this 8 year old girl it couldn't be done.

Trump Boasted That His Border Wall Was 'Virtually Impenetrable.' Then an 8-Year-Old Girl Climbed a Replica
View attachment 283807
View attachment 283809

Yes, we all know how to cut and paste pictures off the internet dumb ass.
And some of us know how to use that point of view

That's some funny shit wonder how a fat illegal would get to the top to place that u bolt at the top for the climbing rope?

Read the article. That wasn't a climbing rope. That was a belay. That's a safety rope in case she fell. They are going to have a race with real mountain climbers to see who gets over it the fastest. So far, 40 seconds is the best time.
Why read the article when that one picture is worth a thousand words?

The morons in favor of open borders should have to take an illegal alien into their HOME for let's say at least a few weeks so the illegal could get used to OUR country. I believe with a rule like this, they would probably change their minds in a hurry and demand a wall.

I'm more than willing to take an illegal in my home... female, between 18 and 30...

14825.jpg
SI senor

Where is the video?

The president was adamant. He said it could not be climbed. You gonna ignore that lie like you have all the rest? Most won't ignore it.

The prez didn't say squat about a replica, did he?

rep·li·ca
/ˈrepləkə/
Learn to pronounce
noun
an exact copy or model of something, especially one on a smaller scale.
It is only 18 feet high which is the height of only some of that goofy fence, but the only difference is the length of the vertical bars. If you can climb up 18 feet of those bars (the little girl didn't even use a rope) you can climb up another 12 feet The part at the top is the same no matter how high it is.

Since you seem to know so much, how did she get past the flat panel portion?

Lets get a real answer.

I propose we put 10,000 8-year-old girls, an additional 10,000 non-professional climbers, and another 10,000 adults who have just made a very long trek in the blazing heat with little food and water, before this replica and have every one of them climb this.

We will then have a real basis in numbers on how effective the barrier will be. I'm thinking we'll get less than 1%.

Forum List

Back