8 year old girl climbs Trump wall in 40 seconds

Do you think you could climb Trump's wall?

• Total voters
Trump claimed his silly wall couldn't be climbed, even by the top mountain climbers. I guess nobody told this 8 year old girl it couldn't be done.

Trump Boasted That His Border Wall Was 'Virtually Impenetrable.' Then an 8-Year-Old Girl Climbed a Replica
View attachment 283807
Admiral Tory makes a good point.

This picture is of the girl on the way down or the way up? Where is the image of her negotiating the flat part?

Is there a video so we can see her actually scale the barrier?

The president was adamant. He said it could not be climbed. You gonna ignore that lie like you have all the rest? Most won't ignore it.

The prez didn't say squat about a replica, did he?

rep·li·ca
/ˈrepləkə/
Learn to pronounce
noun
an exact copy or model of something, especially one on a smaller scale.
It is only 18 feet high which is the height of only some of that goofy fence, but the only difference is the length of the vertical bars. If you can climb up 18 feet of those bars (the little girl didn't even use a rope) you can climb up another 12 feet The part at the top is the same no matter how high it is.

replica

per your OP

is not the same as the real thing

How is it different?

It is wood. It is shorter.

Several people have already managed to climb up the wall replica, including 8-year-old Lucy Hancock. Hancock didn’t use any ropes or other tools to climb the wall, but wore a belay, a safety device designed to catch a falling climber. An adult climber, Erik Kloeker, was up and over the wall in about 40 seconds.
The bollard-style wall at the border, which could also be described as a fence, consists of long, thin columns, with a flat panel that sticks up out of the top. Trump’s wall at the border will be 18 or 30 feet tall in different areas, and Weber says that he decided to construct the smaller, 18-foot dimension to save money. However, Weber says that since the top panel is the same size regardless of the wall’s height, the experience of climbing the higher wall should not be much more difficult, as climbers would only need to “shimmy” a bit further up the pillars.

I heard Mexico is full of experienced climbers.

Nope. All the ones who can run, jump, swim or climb are already here. That's why their Olympic team sucks!

It has a huge financial impact.

Not really. Every year we give away enough money to build it. Our economy is worth trillions of dollars. Building a wall would have no impact on you or your way of life. It wouldn't even scratch us. That's not what this is about. You're just an angry partisan that doesn't want Trump to get his way.

We are paying a fortune for that dumb thing that won't work.

A wall would impact illegal crossing. You're still not willing to have a conversation about what the true amount of impact might be.

I thought Mexico was going to pay for it anyway.

You're an utter disappointment.

Several people have already managed to climb up the wall replica, including 8-year-old Lucy Hancock. Hancock didn’t use any ropes or other tools to climb the wall, but wore a belay, a safety device designed to catch a falling climber. An adult climber, Erik Kloeker, was up and over the wall in about 40 seconds.
The bollard-style wall at the border, which could also be described as a fence, consists of long, thin columns, with a flat panel that sticks up out of the top. Trump’s wall at the border will be 18 or 30 feet tall in different areas, and Weber says that he decided to construct the smaller, 18-foot dimension to save money. However, Weber says that since the top panel is the same size regardless of the wall’s height, the experience of climbing the higher wall should not be much more difficult, as climbers would only need to “shimmy” a bit further up the pillars.
That's some funny shit wonder how a fat illegal would get to the top to place that u bolt at the top for the climbing rope?

Read the article. That wasn't a climbing rope. That was a belay. That's a safety rope in case she fell. They are going to have a race with real mountain climbers to see who gets over it the fastest. So far, 40 seconds is the best time.
Why read the article when that one picture is worth a thousand words?

Sure, and i know how hard written words are for you, and it's much easier for you to just make your own shit up

The president was adamant. He said it could not be climbed. You gonna ignore that lie like you have all the rest? Most won't ignore it.

rep·li·ca
/ˈrepləkə/
Learn to pronounce
noun
It is only 18 feet high which is the height of only some of that goofy fence, but the only difference is the length of the vertical bars. If you can climb up 18 feet of those bars (the little girl didn't even use a rope) you can climb up another 12 feet The part at the top is the same no matter how high it is.

replica

per your OP

How is it different?

Much of Trump's silly fence is 18 ft tall. I think you are mistaken about it being made of wood. I don't think it is filled with concrete, but I don't see where that would make any difference in climbing it.

All they have to do is put razor wire on top slanted toward Mexico. End of problem.

All they have to do is put razor wire on top slanted toward Mexico. End of problem.

Great idea. That way, they could climb up and cut some of that wire to sell for scrap iron, and make a few bucks You know they would.

Great idea. That way, they could climb up and cut some of that wire to sell for scrap iron, and make a few bucks You know they would.

lol.....like most bobblehead progressives, they never have had the ability to ascertain necessary tradeoffs. One day, a group of immigrants are going to get shot up to swiss cheese by some group sick and tired of being invaded. Guys like you will be responsible because if the wall was up, they wouldn't have ended up as a a prop on a miniature golf course. Fucking bobblehead..........you unicorn chasing fairies are the most dangerous mofu's walking.:2up::eusa_dance::eusa_dance:

LOL You obviously don't know what razor is. They would get cut to ribbons trying to cut that shit.

Kinda hard to cut something up while your hands are being cut to shit.

Of course the idiot OP fails to realize that walls and fences are intended to help but not completely stop the flow of illegals piling over our border.

Wonder if the OP has a fenced yard ?
If so, with his logic, might as well take it down since it can be climbed over.

That's some funny shit wonder how a fat illegal would get to the top to place that u bolt at the top for the climbing rope?

Read the article. That wasn't a climbing rope. That was a belay. That's a safety rope in case she fell. They are going to have a race with real mountain climbers to see who gets over it the fastest. So far, 40 seconds is the best time.
Why read the article when that one picture is worth a thousand words?

Sure, and i know how hard written words are for you, and it's much easier for you to just make your own shit up
When you already have the tie off point and rope attached at the highest point most people can climb anything.

Trump claimed his silly wall couldn't be climbed, even by the top mountain climbers. I guess nobody told this 8 year old girl it couldn't be done.

Trump Boasted That His Border Wall Was 'Virtually Impenetrable.' Then an 8-Year-Old Girl Climbed a Replica
View attachment 283807

LOL does Trumps model come with a climbing rope attached to the top beam? I'm thinking not so much.
With a climbing rope you can climb the face of El Capitan.... dont see what this proves.

View attachment 283807
View attachment 283809

Yes, we all know how to cut and paste pictures off the internet dumb ass.
But like with any criminal invader I have no problem using my point of view

Easily remedied situation...

weeeeeee-back-over-the-border-you-go-16079497.png

Someone should have let her know she could climb it easier and faster with a cheap ladder

VIDEO: 8-year-old scales border wall replica - in one minute! - The American Mirror

Someone should have let her know she could climb it easier and faster with a cheap ladder

VIDEO: 8-year-old scales border wall replica - in one minute! - The American Mirror
The real question is whY do you progressive nazi morons hate the american working classes and the homeless

In 3 Years More Wall Has Been Built Than a Fully Funded “Homes for Homeless” Program in California

rep·li·ca
/ˈrepləkə/
Learn to pronounce
noun

replica

per your OP

How is it different?

Much of Trump's silly fence is 18 ft tall. I think you are mistaken about it being made of wood. I don't think it is filled with concrete, but I don't see where that would make any difference in climbing it.

rep·li·ca
/ˈrepləkə/
Learn to pronounce
noun

replica

per your OP

How is it different?

You didn't read your own article, dumbass!

I guess surface friction never entered into that little pea-brain of yours.

Throw that miserable brat in prison!!!

Forum List

Back