8 year old girl climbs Trump wall in 40 seconds

Do you think you could climb Trump's wall?

• Total voters
As a matter of fact, I have lived 35 miles from the border for the last 9 years, and I have never locked my doors at all.

As for the rest of your trolling, all I can say, is get bent.
I live 7 miles north of the border and I sleep with my windows open at night to take advantage of the free Pacific Ocean air conditioning.

I also spend a decent amount of time in Tijuana, by myself sometimes. Do not try it yourself. Way too scary for snowflake red state voters who can't leave the house without a fully loaded gun. They won't let you take a gun into Mexico. Not legally. Or marijuana, just fyi.

So you live in that isolated desert community called San Diego? You are a libtard Californian who sees no problem with an open border. Why not go down to Mexico, pick up a few illegals, sneak them across the border, and have them stay at your house, on your dime?
I am south of San Diego. I'm sure I have had more than one illegal at my house for a meal more than a few times. Like I said before, these people are just my friends and neighbors, we don't ask each other about legal status.

Isolated? lmao. Dumbass Dotard.

Your sarcasm detector needs calibration!

So you harbor illegals? Then you should be prosecuted. Fair enough!
Oh I never take anything for granted with red state voters, who are generally uneducated. I doubt many of them could find San Diego on a map.

You want to arrest my next door neighbor's abuelita? But she makes the very best tamales on the planet. And she taught me how to make sopes.

I guess you better bring an army with you because abuelita is a real danger at 85 years old and 92 pounds. This is who you are so afraid of???
Deport her tamales and all.

As a matter of fact, I have lived 35 miles from the border for the last 9 years, and I have never locked my doors at all.

As for the rest of your trolling, all I can say, is get bent.
I live 7 miles north of the border and I sleep with my windows open at night to take advantage of the free Pacific Ocean air conditioning.

I also spend a decent amount of time in Tijuana, by myself sometimes. Do not try it yourself. Way too scary for snowflake red state voters who can't leave the house without a fully loaded gun. They won't let you take a gun into Mexico. Not legally. Or marijuana, just fyi.

So you live in that isolated desert community called San Diego? You are a libtard Californian who sees no problem with an open border. Why not go down to Mexico, pick up a few illegals, sneak them across the border, and have them stay at your house, on your dime?
I am south of San Diego. I'm sure I have had more than one illegal at my house for a meal more than a few times. Like I said before, these people are just my friends and neighbors, we don't ask each other about legal status.

Isolated? lmao. Dumbass Dotard.

Your sarcasm detector needs calibration!

So you harbor illegals? Then you should be prosecuted. Fair enough!
Oh I never take anything for granted with red state voters, who are generally uneducated. I doubt many of them could find San Diego on a map.

You want to arrest my next door neighbor's abuelita? But she makes the very best tamales on the planet. And she taught me how to make sopes.

I guess you better bring an army with you because abuelita is a real danger at 85 years old and 92 pounds. This is who you are so afraid of???

Your neighbor's abuelita does not receive any benefits from living in the United States illegally? Is that what you are saying?

If you had to personally pay for her medical care, food, and housing, would you?

My money says that she is a burden to society, no matter how good her tamales are!

And just like we said, this is how they are defeating Trump's 'new' wall. With ropes, ladders, and/or a reciprocating saw.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/nati...8eced29ca6ef_story.html?wpisrc=nl_most&wpmm=1

Smuggling gangs in Mexico have repeatedly sawed through new sections of President Trump’s border wall in recent months by using commercially available power tools, opening gaps large enough for people and drug loads to pass through, according to U.S. agents and officials with knowledge of the damage.

The breaches have been made using a popular cordless household tool known as a reciprocating saw that retails at hardware stores for as little as $100. When fitted with specialized blades, the saws can slice through one of the barrier’s steel-and-concrete bollards in a matter of minutes, according to the agents, who spoke on the condition of anonymity because they were not authorized to speak publicly about the barrier-defeating techniques.

"In the San Diego area, smugglers have figured out how to cut the bollards and return them to their original positions, disguising the breaches in the hope that they will go unnoticed and can be reused for repeated passage."

"If damage is detected, welding crews are promptly sent to make fixes. The smugglers, however, have returned to the same bollards and cut through the welds, agents say, because the metal is softer and the concrete at the core of the bollard already has been compromised. The smugglers also have tried to trick agents by applying a type of putty with a color and texture that resembles a weld, making a severed bollard appear intact."

Some of the teams deploy lightweight ladders made from metal rebar, using them to get past the “anti-climb panels” that span the top of the barrier.

Once the lead climber reaches the top, agents say, they use hooks to hang rope ladders down the other side.

AAJJ4lB.img

And just like we said, this is how they are defeating Trump's 'new' wall. With ropes, ladders, and/or a reciprocating saw.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/nati...8eced29ca6ef_story.html?wpisrc=nl_most&wpmm=1

Smuggling gangs in Mexico have repeatedly sawed through new sections of President Trump’s border wall in recent months by using commercially available power tools, opening gaps large enough for people and drug loads to pass through, according to U.S. agents and officials with knowledge of the damage.

The breaches have been made using a popular cordless household tool known as a reciprocating saw that retails at hardware stores for as little as $100. When fitted with specialized blades, the saws can slice through one of the barrier’s steel-and-concrete bollards in a matter of minutes, according to the agents, who spoke on the condition of anonymity because they were not authorized to speak publicly about the barrier-defeating techniques.

"In the San Diego area, smugglers have figured out how to cut the bollards and return them to their original positions, disguising the breaches in the hope that they will go unnoticed and can be reused for repeated passage."

"If damage is detected, welding crews are promptly sent to make fixes. The smugglers, however, have returned to the same bollards and cut through the welds, agents say, because the metal is softer and the concrete at the core of the bollard already has been compromised. The smugglers also have tried to trick agents by applying a type of putty with a color and texture that resembles a weld, making a severed bollard appear intact."

Some of the teams deploy lightweight ladders made from metal rebar, using them to get past the “anti-climb panels” that span the top of the barrier.

Once the lead climber reaches the top, agents say, they use hooks to hang rope ladders down the other side.

AAJJ4lB.img

Why then do we put safes in banks and why do you lock your front door?

WALLS WORK: San Diego Border Wall Already Making A Difference
by kaley
3 months ago

Why do you think that open borders are a grand idea?

AAJJ4lB.img

by kaley
3 months ago

It's not a matter of whether we have open borders. It's a matter of will what we do work. #1004 shows that a fence clearly will not work.

It's not a matter of whether we have open borders. It's a matter of will what we do work. #1004 shows that a fence clearly will not work.

Why are you so desperate as to falsely claim that there will be only the fence/wall/barrier and nothing else for months at a time? Why are you pretending that there will ONLY be a wall, that there will not be patrols, drones, cameras, and sensors to back up the fence. Does the bank just have the safe, with no locked doors, sensors, cameras, and guards? Why can't you make your argument in the real world? Ohhhhh...rrrrriiiiiggggghhhhhhttttt! :D

Once again for the slow.

by kaley
3 months ago

Why are you so desperate as to falsely claim that there will be only the fence/wall/barrier and nothing else for months at a time? Why are you pretending that there will ONLY be a wall, that there will not be patrols, drones, cameras, and sensors to back up the fence. Does the bank just have the safe, with no locked doors, sensors, cameras, and guards? Why can't you make your argument in the real world? Ohhhhh...rrrrriiiiiggggghhhhhhttttt! :D

Once again for the slow.

by kaley
3 months ago

Well, now, Markle, they already have that stuff. I sit on my back patio every night and watch drones coming down the Santa Cruz Riverbed from Tucson, flying in threes, with heat seeking technology. For miles around Nogales, they have sensors on walls that are set off 9 times out of 10 by coyotes. but, since hundreds of people come through the Nogales port every day, and nobody ever checks to see of they go back, it is obvious to anyone with a brain that Trump's wall is all showmanship, with no practicality whatsoever. But, don't let me rain on your tax day parade. you are paying for it.

Once again for the slow.

by kaley
3 months ago

So continue with the stuff that actually works, and quit wasting money on the parts that don't. Is that too complicated for you? What idiot told you I want open borders?

Once again for the slow.

by kaley
3 months ago

Well, now, Markle, they already have that stuff. I sit on my back patio every night and watch drones coming down the Santa Cruz Riverbed from Tucson, flying in threes, with heat seeking technology. For miles around Nogales, they have sensors on walls that are set off 9 times out of 10 by coyotes. but, since hundreds of people come through the Nogales port every day, and nobody ever checks to see of they go back, it is obvious to anyone with a brain that Trump's wall is all showmanship, with no practicality whatsoever. But, don't let me rain on your tax day parade. you are paying for it.

Good to see you're sticking to small words.

I see you missed this link.

by kaley
3 months ago

AAJJ4lB.img
Trumpers proven wrong once again.

AAJJ4lB.img
Such high tech technology those Mexicans use to breach the Great Wall of Trump

Who could have envisioned ladders and saws to defeat the walls?

AAJJ4lB.img

your ignorance has no limits,,,

Once again for the slow.

by kaley
3 months ago

Good to see you're sticking to small words.

I see you missed this link.

by kaley
3 months ago

If you are going to successfully bait me with personal insults, you will have to do much better than that.

AAJJ4lB.img

Not ignorant enough to believe the Great Wall of Trump will protect us.

AAJJ4lB.img

Not ignorant enough to believe the Great Wall of Trump will protect us.

well it has already proven to reduce the amount of illegal invaders by at least 50% so far,,,,
and it makes you commie pricks butthurt so we have a twofer going on

Forum List

Back