8 year old girl climbs Trump wall in 40 seconds

Do you think you could climb Trump's wall?

• Total voters
Several people have already managed to climb up the wall replica

Do you think the fact that it can't be an impassible barrier means it doesn't serve as a deterrent? Surely a wall would hinder somebody at some point, right? Why not have a conversation about how much of an impact it would actually have rather than act like it would have none at all?

If it can't stop an 8 year old girl, how much impact could it have? One guy got over it in 40 seconds.
So you support a child being taught to break the law ??

Do you think the fact that it can't be an impassible barrier means it doesn't serve as a deterrent? Surely a wall would hinder somebody at some point, right? Why not have a conversation about how much of an impact it would actually have rather than act like it would have none at all?

If it can't stop an 8 year old girl, how much impact could it have? One guy got over it in 40 seconds.

Doesn't matter.

UNLESS someone attaches ropes to the top for her to climb, the whole thing doesn't happen. This is a fraud, from top to bottom.

Trump claimed his silly wall couldn't be climbed, even by the top mountain climbers. I guess nobody told this 8 year old girl it couldn't be done.

Trump Boasted That His Border Wall Was 'Virtually Impenetrable.' Then an 8-Year-Old Girl Climbed a Replica
View attachment 283807

Comrade, HOW do you intend to get the ropes on their? Because your entire fraud DEPENDS on ropes being attached to the top..

No it doesn't The video is of a simulated wall for a climbing competition that has a safety rope for any competitors who might fall. That is standard safety procedure for all climbing events when possible. It is certainly not required when climbing the real fence, or most mountains, for that matter.

Trump claimed his silly wall couldn't be climbed, even by the top mountain climbers. I guess nobody told this 8 year old girl it couldn't be done.

Trump Boasted That His Border Wall Was 'Virtually Impenetrable.' Then an 8-Year-Old Girl Climbed a Replica
View attachment 283807
Let’s see diseased illegal aliens try it… LOL

Those people there a climbers. Illegals will go some and fall hopefully injuring themselves in the fall. They should electrify the top. That would be entertaining.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It should be topped with 5' of razor wire, humming with 50,000 volts, and covered by armed drones.

Only if you think teaching a young man how to safely shoot a pistol is the same as teaching him to rob a liquor store.

Doesn't matter.

UNLESS someone attaches ropes to the top for her to climb, the whole thing doesn't happen. This is a fraud, from top to bottom.

You don’t have to.

All you need is 2 sizes of ropes. One small rope, tie a rock at one end then tied the other end to the bigger rope.

Throw the small rope with the rock to US side. Pull the small rope till you get the big rope. Tie the big rope to the fence. WALA. You can now climb that beautiful fence.
I’m sure Mexicans can’t figure this out.

Cost less than $100. Approximately about less than 15 minutes without triggering the sensors.

Doesn't matter.

Right. And unless you wear a life jacket nobody will ever be able to swim. All that doesn't matter anyway. Most are just cutting through the fence anyway.

View attachment 283807

Comrade, HOW do you intend to get the ropes on their? Because your entire fraud DEPENDS on ropes being attached to the top..

No it doesn't The video is of a simulated wall for a climbing competition that has a safety rope for any competitors who might fall. That is standard safety procedure for all climbing events when possible. It is certainly not required when climbing the real fence, or most mountains, for that matter.

Without the rope, can't climb it.

NEXT

View attachment 283807
Let’s see diseased illegal aliens try it… LOL

Those people there a climbers. Illegals will go some and fall hopefully injuring themselves in the fall. They should electrify the top. That would be entertaining.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It should be topped with 5' of razor wire, humming with 50,000 volts, and covered by armed drones.

And Lions, and Tigers, and Bears Oh My!!

View attachment 283807

Without the rope, can't climb it.

NEXT

As soon as you can quote a real climber that agrees with you, I'll consider your opinion.

It wouldn't matter what methods, or what attempts were made to decrease illegal immigration, the left would be against it.

It wouldn't matter what methods, or what attempts were made to decrease illegal immigration, the left would be against it.

How do you explain Democratic calls to increase security at normal border crossings? That is where most illegals come across anyway.

Biggest threat to the Great Wall of Trump

dewalt-20v-sawzall-compact-reciprocating-saw-kit-parts-diagram-20-volt-with-battery.jpg

if we were leftist commies we would ban them,,,instead we stand fast and resist when we can,,,

why are you cheering for drug smugglers???

No we are not. There goes your $20? billions high tech fence.

We told you before. You can go through or over and under.

yes you are,,,

Biggest threat to the Great Wall of Trump

dewalt-20v-sawzall-compact-reciprocating-saw-kit-parts-diagram-20-volt-with-battery.jpg

if we were leftist commies we would ban them,,,instead we stand fast and resist when we can,,,

why are you cheering for drug smugglers???

No we are not. There goes your $20? billions high tech fence.

We told you before. You can go through or over and under.

The Great Wall of Trump is too complex for Mexicans to breach

Trump thinks Mexicans are just as stupid as he thinks black people are. They could never figure out how to get past a fence.

Trump had a team of scientists from NASA tell him his wall was impenetrable

Took Mexicans about ten minutes
LIAR!!!

And just like we said, this is how they are defeating Trump's 'new' wall. With ropes, ladders, and/or a reciprocating saw.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/nati...8eced29ca6ef_story.html?wpisrc=nl_most&wpmm=1

Smuggling gangs in Mexico have repeatedly sawed through new sections of President Trump’s border wall in recent months by using commercially available power tools, opening gaps large enough for people and drug loads to pass through, according to U.S. agents and officials with knowledge of the damage.

The breaches have been made using a popular cordless household tool known as a reciprocating saw that retails at hardware stores for as little as $100. When fitted with specialized blades, the saws can slice through one of the barrier’s steel-and-concrete bollards in a matter of minutes, according to the agents, who spoke on the condition of anonymity because they were not authorized to speak publicly about the barrier-defeating techniques.

"In the San Diego area, smugglers have figured out how to cut the bollards and return them to their original positions, disguising the breaches in the hope that they will go unnoticed and can be reused for repeated passage."

"If damage is detected, welding crews are promptly sent to make fixes. The smugglers, however, have returned to the same bollards and cut through the welds, agents say, because the metal is softer and the concrete at the core of the bollard already has been compromised. The smugglers also have tried to trick agents by applying a type of putty with a color and texture that resembles a weld, making a severed bollard appear intact."

Some of the teams deploy lightweight ladders made from metal rebar, using them to get past the “anti-climb panels” that span the top of the barrier.

Once the lead climber reaches the top, agents say, they use hooks to hang rope ladders down the other side.

AAJJ4lB.img
Such high tech technology those Mexicans use to breach the Great Wall of Trump

Who could have envisioned ladders and saws to defeat the walls?

your ignorance has no limits,,,

Not ignorant enough to believe the Great Wall of Trump will protect us.

well it has already proven to reduce the amount of illegal invaders by at least 50% so far,,,,
and it makes you commie pricks butthurt so we have a twofer going on
50%? Is that what the nutters are telling you?

I don't put a door lock on a picket fence because it wouldn't work. You understand that spending money for something that doesn't work is dumb, don't you?

I'm curious, is your picket fence made out of steel and concrete along with drones, cameras, sensors, and patrols?

Why do you favor open borders encouraging illegal aliens, drugs, and human traffickers to cross at will? How does that help our country?

Democrats%20for%20wall-L.jpg
Oh honey, we are way past that now. The goal is the veneration of the individual (Trump) and the destruction of the collective (the rest of us). And Trumptards are leading the way.

Oh honey, we are way past that now. The goal is the veneration of the individual (Trump) and the destruction of the collective (the rest of us). And Trumptards are leading the way.

What the heck does that even mean?

Definition of veneration

1: respect or awe inspired by the dignity, wisdom, dedication, or talent of a person
2: the act of venerating
3: the condition of one that is venerated

Have you been hanging around Vandalshandle? He loves to use words that he has no clue as to their meaning too. I think I finally convinced him to only use one-syllable words. Maybe you should try that too.

obama_immigration_quote_2005_meme-S.jpg

View attachment 283807
View attachment 283809

Oh lookie, a 'patriotic' neocon whackadoodle advocating violence. Don't believe it!
nazi I have no problem with that when parents want to put their children in harm's

View attachment 283807

I also wondered how that was going to happen. I understand having a fun day with your kids camping hiking and maybe some mountain climbing but what I don't understand is using your kid as a political pawn and putting them in harm's ways. I wished the rope would have snap when she got almost to the top. because if the father didn't care I sure wouldn't and would have laughed my ass off at the idiot when his daughter got hurt.

Have you removed the locks from your doors yet?

They obviously do not work as homes get broken into all the time!

Think of the millions we could save nationwide if we just banned door locks!

I don't put a door lock on a picket fence because it wouldn't work. You understand that spending money for something that doesn't work is dumb, don't you?

You put a lock on a door because it won't work either!

Admit it, you are fucking hypocrite!

Yep. You're still an idiot.

Calling me an idiot after you proved yourself a hypocrite proves nothing, dumbass!

I'm befuddled trying to figure out why you would think I don't have locks on my doors, or why you would think a lock on my door wouldn't work.
Why do you put doors that lock on a house?
eCZeo-.gif

Forum List

Back