8 year old girl climbs Trump wall in 40 seconds

Do you think you could climb Trump's wall?

• Total voters
And just like we said, this is how they are defeating Trump's 'new' wall. With ropes, ladders, and/or a reciprocating saw.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/nati...8eced29ca6ef_story.html?wpisrc=nl_most&wpmm=1

Smuggling gangs in Mexico have repeatedly sawed through new sections of President Trump’s border wall in recent months by using commercially available power tools, opening gaps large enough for people and drug loads to pass through, according to U.S. agents and officials with knowledge of the damage.

The breaches have been made using a popular cordless household tool known as a reciprocating saw that retails at hardware stores for as little as $100. When fitted with specialized blades, the saws can slice through one of the barrier’s steel-and-concrete bollards in a matter of minutes, according to the agents, who spoke on the condition of anonymity because they were not authorized to speak publicly about the barrier-defeating techniques.

"In the San Diego area, smugglers have figured out how to cut the bollards and return them to their original positions, disguising the breaches in the hope that they will go unnoticed and can be reused for repeated passage."

"If damage is detected, welding crews are promptly sent to make fixes. The smugglers, however, have returned to the same bollards and cut through the welds, agents say, because the metal is softer and the concrete at the core of the bollard already has been compromised. The smugglers also have tried to trick agents by applying a type of putty with a color and texture that resembles a weld, making a severed bollard appear intact."

Some of the teams deploy lightweight ladders made from metal rebar, using them to get past the “anti-climb panels” that span the top of the barrier.

Once the lead climber reaches the top, agents say, they use hooks to hang rope ladders down the other side.

AAJJ4lB.img
Such high tech technology those Mexicans use to breach the Great Wall of Trump

Who could have envisioned ladders and saws to defeat the walls?

your ignorance has no limits,,,

Not ignorant enough to believe the Great Wall of Trump will protect us.

well it has already proven to reduce the amount of illegal invaders by at least 50% so far,,,,
and it makes you commie pricks butthurt so we have a twofer going on
50%? Is that what the nutters are telling you?

in places where a fence didnt already exist 50 is just a minimum,,,its closer to 100%

Such high tech technology those Mexicans use to breach the Great Wall of Trump

Who could have envisioned ladders and saws to defeat the walls?

well it has already proven to reduce the amount of illegal invaders by at least 50% so far,,,,

in places where a fence didnt already exist 50 is just a minimum,,,its closer to 100%

link?

Oh honey, we are way past that now. The goal is the veneration of the individual (Trump) and the destruction of the collective (the rest of us). And Trumptards are leading the way.

What the heck does that even mean?

Definition of veneration

1: respect or awe inspired by the dignity, wisdom, dedication, or talent of a person
2: the act of venerating
3: the condition of one that is venerated

Have you been hanging around Vandalshandle? He loves to use words that he has no clue as to their meaning too. I think I finally convinced him to only use one-syllable words. Maybe you should try that too.

obama_immigration_quote_2005_meme-S.jpg
Indeed the behavior of the red state nutters is complete and total worship of Trump. Everything he does is fine and legal, even when it's not. Red state rubes believe he is dignified, has unmatched brilliance and is immensely talented with his 4h grade vocabulary. He is to be venerated. Perhaps you like the term 'Cult of Personality' better, I don't really care. I used the word correctly.

Maybe you should read something simpler than the dictionary if it confounds you this much. Try 'Fun with Dick and Jane' to start with.

link?

thats common sense you dumb kunt,,,

Oh honey, we are way past that now. The goal is the veneration of the individual (Trump) and the destruction of the collective (the rest of us). And Trumptards are leading the way.

Definition of veneration

1: respect or awe inspired by the dignity, wisdom, dedication, or talent of a person

Have you been hanging around Vandalshandle? He loves to use words that he has no clue as to their meaning too. I think I finally convinced him to only use one-syllable words. Maybe you should try that too.

Indeed the behavior of the red state nutters is complete and total worship of Trump. Everything he does is fine and legal, even when it's not. Red state rubes believe he is dignified, has unmatched brilliance and is immensely talented with his 4h grade vocabulary. He is to be venerated. Perhaps you like the term 'Cult of Personality' better, I don't really care. I used the word correctly.

Maybe you should read something simpler than the dictionary if it confounds you this much. Try 'Fun with Dick and Jane' to start with.

We all know libtards favorite reading material is "Fun with Jane's Dick"!

Definition of veneration

It was a good movie

Trump thinks Mexicans are just as stupid as he thinks black people are. They could never figure out how to get past a fence.

quote-i-ll-have-those-S.jpg
LBJ never said that

you cant prove that,,
and since we now believe in hearsay its true until proven false
Repeatedly disproven
LBJ actually said the opposite. That his support of Civil Rights would cost Democrats the South
so he said they would be voting for republicans???

prove it,,,

Definition of veneration

There ya go, right on schedule. Can't let a day go by without concern over other people's pee-pee parts!

It wouldn't matter what methods, or what attempts were made to decrease illegal immigration, the left would be against it.

How do you explain Democratic calls to increase security at normal border crossings? That is where most illegals come across anyway.

How do you explain your party's candidates wanting to give free healthcare to illegals ?
How do you explain so many in your party that wants dismantle ICE ?
How do you explain why it's always Dimocrats that propose and support sanctuary cities ?

It wouldn't matter what methods, or what attempts were made to decrease illegal immigration, the left would be against it.

How do you explain Democratic calls to increase security at normal border crossings? That is where most illegals come across anyway.

How do you explain your party's candidates wanting to give free healthcare to illegals ?
How do you explain why it's always Dimocrats that propose and support sanctuary cities ?

I'm not sure how your remark can be seen as proof that the left is against all efforts to decrease illegal immigration, or an answer to my question.

It's also pretty easy to pass drugs through the wall to someone on the other side, no illegal immigrants needed.

Trump claimed his silly wall couldn't be climbed, even by the top mountain climbers. I guess nobody told this 8 year old girl it couldn't be done.

Trump Boasted That His Border Wall Was 'Virtually Impenetrable.' Then an 8-Year-Old Girl Climbed a Replica
View attachment 283807
Um, that does NOT look like the wall I saw.

It's a close simulation, but that doesn't matter anyway.
d2355553-c230-43c1-af21-38b8652be467.jpeg

Report: Prototype for Trump’s Steel Slat Border Wall Can Be Cut With Saw

I'm not sure how your remark can be seen as proof that the left is against all efforts to decrease illegal immigration, or an answer to my question.

Well you're not sure about anything.
We all know which side is the one that works to protect illegals.

Trump claimed his silly wall couldn't be climbed, even by the top mountain climbers. I guess nobody told this 8 year old girl it couldn't be done.

Trump Boasted That His Border Wall Was 'Virtually Impenetrable.' Then an 8-Year-Old Girl Climbed a Replica
View attachment 283807

What happened to the people who vandalized the wall? Did we give them a cell phone, welfare, complete paid for medical, college education for free, section 8, a bus ticket to New Hampshire to vote in the primary, and a new identity complete with SSI benefits? Sure hope so-your're going to pay for it!

View attachment 283807

Department of Homeland Security spokesperson Katie Waldman told NBC when asked about the steel slat vulnerability. “The steel bollard design is internally reinforced with materials that require time and multiple industrial tools to breach, thereby providing U.S. Border Patrol agents additional response time to affect a successful law enforcement resolution. In the event that one of the steel bollards becomes damaged, it is quick and cost-effective to repair.”

Forum List

Back