8 year old girl climbs Trump wall in 40 seconds

Do you think you could climb Trump's wall?

• Total voters
Biggest threat to the Great Wall of Trump

dewalt-20v-sawzall-compact-reciprocating-saw-kit-parts-diagram-20-volt-with-battery.jpg

if we were leftist commies we would ban them,,,instead we stand fast and resist when we can,,,

why are you cheering for drug smugglers???

I am mocking the impenetrable Great Wall of Trump

As Progressive Hunter asked:
Why are you cheering for drug smugglers, coyotes, and human traffickers?

Democrats%20for%20wall-L.jpg

dewalt-20v-sawzall-compact-reciprocating-saw-kit-parts-diagram-20-volt-with-battery.jpg

if we were leftist commies we would ban them,,,instead we stand fast and resist when we can,,,

No we are not. There goes your $20? billions high tech fence.

We told you before. You can go through or over and under.

The Great Wall of Trump is too complex for Mexicans to breach

Trump thinks Mexicans are just as stupid as he thinks black people are. They could never figure out how to get past a fence.

Trump thinks Mexicans are just as stupid as he thinks black people are. They could never figure out how to get past a fence.

Have you removed the locks from your doors yet?

They obviously do not work as homes get broken into all the time!

Think of the millions we could save nationwide if we just banned door locks!

We don’t spend $30 billion on locks

We warned Trump his wall would not work, but the Stable Genius was smarter than your average Mexican

Trump had a team of scientists from NASA tell him his wall was impenetrable

Took Mexicans about ten minutes

I don't put a door lock on a picket fence because it wouldn't work. You understand that spending money for something that doesn't work is dumb, don't you?

I don't put a door lock on a picket fence because it wouldn't work. You understand that spending money for something that doesn't work is dumb, don't you?

You put a lock on a door because it won't work either!

Admit it, you are fucking hypocrite!

I'm curious, is your picket fence made out of steel and concrete along with drones, cameras, sensors, and patrols?

Why do you favor open borders encouraging illegal aliens, drugs, and human traffickers to cross at will? How does that help our country?

Yep. You're still an idiot.

Calling me an idiot after you proved yourself a hypocrite proves nothing, dumbass!

I'm curious, is your picket fence made out of steel and concrete along with drones, cameras, sensors, and patrols?

Why do you favor open borders encouraging illegal aliens, drugs, and human traffickers to cross at will? How does that help our country?

Again, who told you I favor open borders encouraging illegal aliens, drugs, and human traffickers to cross at will? I want to talk to that liar.

Yep. You're still an idiot.

Calling me an idiot after you proved yourself a hypocrite proves nothing, dumbass!

I'm befuddled trying to figure out why you would think I don't have locks on my doors, or why you would think a lock on my door wouldn't work.

Forum List

Back