80% Of Americans Believe Political Correctness Is A Problem

Bring on the rancor, Hillary. Step up to the plate Holder. So the vast majority of the country can laugh their ass off at your musings. The PC police are the problem not the people. I know, I know, I just melted a bazillion snowflakes but it's the truth. No one really gives a shit about the political correctness drama.

"Most members of the 'exhausted majority,' and then some, dislike political correctness," wrote The Atlantic's Yascha Mounk in a terrific write-up of the survey. "Among the general population, a full 80 percent believe that 'political correctness is a problem in our country.' Even young people are uncomfortable with it, including 74 percent ages 24 to 29, and 79 percent under age 24. On this particular issue, the woke are in a clear minority across all ages."

"Youth isn't a good proxy for support of political correctness—and it turns out race isn't, either," Mounk observes."

Study: 80% of Americans Believe Political Correctness Is a Problem

Like conservatives don’t have their pet PC issues ?

List em Timothy.

The dems' playbook is outdated and they have no clue how to defeat the GOP/Trump since they have no policies of value. Its easier to smear candidates than to try and defend and explain policies such as:
1. open borders
2. Sanctuary cities
3. Free college
4. Free Healthcare
5. Eliminate ICE
6. Globalism
7. Paris Climate Change Treaty where the US pays $trillions to poor countries
8. Stupid trade agreements
9. Let China run roughshod over the US for trade and intellectual property
10. Let NK develop nukes and delivery systems
11. Tax corporations so they relocate overseas
12. Max food stamps instead of good paying jobs
13. Opioid problem running rampant across the US
14. Gangs like MS-13 running rampant across the US
15. No steel or mining industries due to foreign "dumping" of subsidized products
16. No new pipelines
17. No offshore drilling
18. No privacy as tech giants like google and facebook work with dems to promote liberalism
19. Colleges deny any speakers except liberals
20. The dems allow only super-delegates to vote and deny regular people to vote in primaries (exaggeration)

:th_thgoodpost:

Bring on the rancor, Hillary. Step up to the plate Holder. So the vast majority of the country can laugh their ass off at your musings. The PC police are the problem not the people. I know, I know, I just melted a bazillion snowflakes but it's the truth. No one really gives a shit about the political correctness drama.

"Most members of the 'exhausted majority,' and then some, dislike political correctness," wrote The Atlantic's Yascha Mounk in a terrific write-up of the survey. "Among the general population, a full 80 percent believe that 'political correctness is a problem in our country.' Even young people are uncomfortable with it, including 74 percent ages 24 to 29, and 79 percent under age 24. On this particular issue, the woke are in a clear minority across all ages."

"Youth isn't a good proxy for support of political correctness—and it turns out race isn't, either," Mounk observes."

List em Timothy.

Patriotism Correctness.
Police Correctness .

List em Timothy.

Patriotism Correctness.
Police Correctness .

You're a riot Timothy.....:auiqs.jpg:

List em Timothy.

Patriotism Correctness.
Police Correctness .

Like what I did there?

But really . Who freaks over any flag thing ? Or god forbid someone be critical of the military! Righties freak the hell out.

Yep yet so.e snowflakes on both sides believe their way is correct or else. They are warped. I Just like listening to cnn, msnbc, fox, etc. All the same. They know what dupes but I to them.

List em Timothy.

Patriotism Correctness.
Police Correctness .

Like what I did there?

But really . Who freaks over any flag thing ? Or god forbid someone be critical of the military! Righties freak the hell out.

I guess the last well was the final straw.
I guess Lassie cant be on the spot everytime......accidents happen.
As does hypoxia.

Poor snowflakes get all excited over something as trivial as political correctness. Sad sacks. who cares?

Shall we define the term?

Definition of politically correct. : conforming to a belief that language and practices which could offend political sensibilities (as in matters of sex or race) should be eliminated.

For example: someone whose mental capacity and potential are retarded by a biological or genetic condition should not be referred to as "retarded" (which is technically correct), because some people find the term demeaning.

Some people who are disabled don't want to be referred to as "disabled."

Deaf mutes don't want to be referred to as "deaf mutes."

Midgets and dwarves don't want to be referred to in that way, but prefer "little people."

Orientals don't want to be called, "Orientals" any more, preferring "Asian." So much for Oriental restaurants.

So as a result of a plague of sensitivity (or faux sensitivity) much of the common parlance of our culture has become verboten, and "we" are forced to adopt circumlocutions that often hide or even distort reality.

Big example: Illegal aliens and their political supporters abhor the term, "illegal aliens," even though it is factually and legally correct. Other terms seek to obfuscate their position in our society; indeed, any term using the term "immigrant" is a LIE, since the word, immigrant, presupposes legal status.

So when The Donald eschews "politically correct" descriptors - on occasion - and intentionally offends those who see their major role in the public dialog as taking offense, their gutchies become tied in a figurative knot.

I say, Fuck 'em. I'll use FACTUALLY correct terminology and to hell with Politically Correct terms.

stormy-daniels-trump.jpg

I'm so sick and tired of adultery being politically incorrect.

Childish, but everyone on the board expects it from you. I don't see a picture of Monica and Bill in the Oral Office in your post. Why not equal opportunity for old Bildo?
You're the one claiming a moral high ground.

Except you don't have a moral leg to stand on.

You ranted about Hillary in your OP. How come not Trump, hypocrite?

Jesus, you walked right into your own trap! :lol:

Err, not really. Political Correctness is not really a "moral issue".

Though the hate and lies you libs spread using it, is IMMORAL, I don't think that was the point of the OP.

you don't even know what political correctness is.

you just hate it because you associate it with liberalism and you hate liberals......so.......

the most POLITICALLY CORRECT people in the USA are conservatives.....

sarcasm follows:

I hate political correctness....

I use to be able to beat my wife and kids...... but now....because of political correctness.....I have to make them LIE about the fact that I beat them....They have to claim they walked into a door or fell down....
damn liberals....FORCING my wife and kids to lie....

We use to be able to lynch blacks and gays and have our pictures taken, smiling as we stood beneath the lifeless bodies....
but now....because of political correctness....we have to wear white hoods and robes when we lynch them....
so nobody can see us smiling when we lynch gays or blacks.....or their liberal friends....

all because of political correctness.....

sarcasm follows:

I hate political correctness....

I use to be able to beat my wife and kids...... but now....because of political correctness.....I have to make them LIE about the fact that I beat them....They have to claim they walked into a door or fell down....
damn liberals....FORCING my wife and kids to lie....

We use to be able to lynch blacks and gays and have our pictures taken, smiling as we stood beneath the lifeless bodies....
but now....because of political correctness....we have to wear white hoods and robes when we lynch them....
so nobody can see us smiling when we lynch gays or blacks.....or their liberal friends....

all because of political correctness.....

It's all going to be OK, snowflake. We'll rescue you from the Democrat plantation. Looks like you may be one of the only ones dumb enough to stay inside when we open the gate though.

Contrary to what your Marxist prophets have been telling you, the free shit is outside the plantation walls.

Forum List

Back