800,000 about to lose their jobs

There is ot job growth, prove there is... Show where there are more jobs being created each month than lost or it's not "job growth."

They come out with the stats every month, dude.

And every month there is a decrease in jobs, every single month... It literally has only "slowed" at it's best but never at any point had more jobs created in a month than lost. Do you understand that? They also revise the numbers and find they are bogus and try and remember this is with around 5 trillion spent to "stimulate" the economy.

So get me proof or stop hoping everyone around you is an idiot to buy you bullshit.

All ya gotta do is click on the link I put up and it's the Dept. of labor stats, it comes out each month.

800,000 was the number of jobs lost I saw forecast due to Obamcare. I thought TM actually got one right.

Btw, see my sig for clarification regarding the debt ceiling.

we already tax those people.

Now why do you not care if the economy crashes again but are dead set against the wealthy paying more in taxes?

Why are you dead set that they should?

they earn more, we the poor fight their wars for corporate profit. Rich people do not like the military, it might soil their party clothes.
We the people save their business with our taxes, we the people do the realwork they would never touch, we the people invest in their companies, yet do not get multi-million dollar incomes and bonuses. Just to name a few reason the rich need to help in our time of need. Instead they become wealthier and receive the lions share of comforts afforded humans. Whilst we are hungry for bread, they tell us to eat cake.

Who is this "we the poor" fight their wars?
I am not a food stamp recipient, and I managed to serve my country honorably.
Voluntarily.
And who are the rich? Probably in your world, anyone who earns more than $21K/year.
Do us a favor.
Shuddup

they earn more, we the poor fight their wars for corporate profit. Rich people do not like the military, it might soil their party clothes.
We the people save their business with our taxes, we the people do the realwork they would never touch, we the people invest in their companies, yet do not get multi-million dollar incomes and bonuses. Just to name a few reason the rich need to help in our time of need. Instead they become wealthier and receive the lions share of comforts afforded humans. Whilst we are hungry for bread, they tell us to eat cake.

Could you be full of more contradictions?

"the poor" fight wars for 'corporate profit'? Who ever forced the poor to fight in wars? If our wars are making corporations profit when why would rich people not like the military?

How is anyone's taxes "saving their busnesses"? Most tax money goes to government spending such as military spending, Department of Justice, social security, and welfare services. The few times government gave tax money to companies it was a liberal (Obama) "saving" GM.

What is this "real work" that they(business) would never touch? If people are working, it would stand to reason they are getting a paycheck from a business doing that work.

If you invest some money in a company and expect to become a millioniare then you are a moron, but if you don't like it then don't invest.

Last edited:
Why are you dead set that they should?

Voluntarily.
And who are the rich? Probably in your world, anyone who earns more than $21K/year.
Do us a favor.
Shuddup

I doubt this kid will be able to do anything other than regurgitate more bumper sticker slogans.

How many more vets will commit suicide because you people care more about your party then them?

vets get any help they need with their mental problems, people will commit suicide beacuse thay want to.
I go to the VA regularly, it's a good place for vets, and the facility in fayetteville Arkansas is building a mental wing to help provide more for our fellow vets.

I go to a VA clinic every six months and they always ask me if I have problems sleeping or have nightmares, etc. If I had a problem, which I don't, they are ready to offer me mental health care.

800,000 was the number of jobs lost I saw forecast due to Obamcare. I thought TM actually got one right.

Btw, see my sig for clarification regarding the debt ceiling.

From the CBO report regarding the change in employment due to Obamacare:

"The expansion of Medicaid and the availability of subsidies through the exchanges will effectively increase beneficiaries’ financial resources. Those additional resources will encourage some people to work fewer hours or to withdraw from the labor market."

Further, a ban on discriminating against preexisting conditions will likely "increase the appeal" of health insurance plans offered outside the workplace for older workers.

"As a result," CBO said, "some older workers will choose to retire earlier than they otherwise would."

Rep. Chris Van Hollen (D-Md.), the ranking member on the Budget Committee, asked Elmendorf to explain the report on Thursday.

"One of the impacts you said was that there will be some individuals who, because they can get their health care through the exchange ... would now have the freedom to choose to not get a job simply because they needed the health care," Van Hollen said, according to a transcript from CQ. "Isn't that correct?"

"Yes, that's right," Elmendorf replied

Voluntarily.
Do us a favor.
Shuddup

I doubt this kid will be able to do anything other than regurgitate more bumper sticker slogans.

Poor middle class, go ahead and defend that would and will have nothing to do with you but, evaluate an economic value that theymay profit by till your demise.
Where I live 21k is a good income.

Last edited:
How many more vets will commit suicide because you people care more about your party then them?

vets get any help they need with their mental problems, people will commit suicide beacuse thay want to.
I go to the VA regularly, it's a good place for vets, and the facility in fayetteville Arkansas is building a mental wing to help provide more for our fellow vets.

I go to a VA clinic every six months and they always ask me if I have problems sleeping or have nightmares, etc. If I had a problem, which I don't, they are ready to offer me mental health care.

I do also. When you call the VA you must listen to the shpeel about having thoughts of suicide or if you are depressed, before you get any other options, then there are posters all over the VA hospital refering you to the help line if u ar haveing mental problems.
When I joined I had no misgivings about what i would have to do as a soldier, my family has served in every generation going back to the revolutionary war, I guided my sons into the military.It is a rewarding experience.

Well i am all for taking the money out of aid to illegals, welfare and education and leaving the vets alone.

Seeing as how there isn't legal money going to "aid to illegals" you should feel pretty good. As for welfare, it's a proven economic stimulus and education, well, I guess you don't want us to be the greatest country on the planet. We'll agree to disagree.

I do also. When you call the VA you must listen to the shpeel about having thoughts of suicide or if you are depressed, before you get any other options, then there are posters all over the VA hospital refering you to the help line if u ar haveing mental problems.
When I joined I had no misgivings about what i would have to do as a soldier, my family has served in every generation going back to the revolutionary war, I guided my sons into the military.It is a rewarding experience.

My son joined after the war started, he's an only son. He's been to Iraq twice with the 101st Airborne, one with a group out of Germany when he lived there, now him and his wife & kids are at Bragg (82nd Airborne). His grandfather was also with the 101st, and with the 82nd - parachuted into Normandy. I'm so proud of what he's done....and thank YOU and your sons for your service!

Voluntarily.
Do us a favor.
Shuddup

Poor middle class, go ahead and defend that would and will have nothing to do with you but, evaluate an economic value that theymay profit by till your demise.

Surrounded yourself with a bunch of real go-getters huh?

:lol:

The future of our country is a joke to them

We probably need a massive stimulus program that spends a tremendous balls to the walls off the chart amount of money.We may need to spend the amount of money so huge there isn't even a word for it yet.And to make it even more special,it's money that we of course don't have which should send every lib here into multi -orgasmic joy. Yeh Let's do that...:clap2:

Well i am all for taking the money out of aid to illegals, welfare and education and leaving the vets alone.

Seeing as how there isn't legal money going to "aid to illegals" you should feel pretty good. As for welfare, it's a proven economic stimulus and education, well, I guess you don't want us to be the greatest country on the planet. We'll agree to disagree.

Problem here is, every year then you guys spend more, tell us things are worse than ever then demand even more money, then you guys spend more, tell us things are worse than ever then demand even more money, then you guys spend more, tell us things are worse than ever then demand even more money, then you guys spend more, tell us things are worse than ever then demand even more money, then you guys spend more, tell us things are worse than ever then demand even more money, then you guys spend more, tell us things are worse than ever then demand even more money, then you guys spend more, tell us things are worse than ever then demand even more money, then you guys spend more, tell us things are worse than ever then demand even more money, then you guys spend more, tell us things are worse than ever then demand even more money, then you guys spend more, tell us things are worse than ever then demand even more money, then you guys spend more, tell us things are worse than ever then demand even more money, then you guys spend more, tell us things are worse than ever then demand even more money, then you guys spend more, tell us things are worse than ever then demand even more money, then you guys spend more, tell us things are worse than ever then demand even more money, then you guys spend more, tell us things are worse than ever then demand even more money, then you guys spend more, tell us things are worse than ever then demand even more money, then you guys spend more, tell us things are worse than ever then demand even more money, then you guys spend more, tell us things are worse than ever then demand even more money, then you guys spend more, tell us things are worse than ever then demand even more money, then you guys spend more, tell us things are worse than ever then demand even more money, then you guys spend more, tell us things are worse than ever then demand even more money, then you guys spend more, tell us things are worse than ever then demand even more money..

Well, you get the picture.

So you dont care about crashing teh economy of the US once again?

there you have a true example of how much the right cares about this country

its not that they dont care about the Country.....it has more to do with who is starting the thread...dont you ever wonder WHY when you start a thread no one is ever serious?.....if EZ would have started this thread it would have gone much different......you and Dean are the same Truth.....very few take either one of you seriously...BECAUSE OF THE BULLSHIT you both spew about Republicans and Conservatives......and to prove it.....look how your threads end up.....

So you think an immidiate loss of these jobs would be good fro the economy?

They're Federal employees. They sure as hell aren't "cranking out the money" and "stimulating the ecomony." My neighbor - works for the postal service in D.C. He's been asked to either take an early retirement or face a possible furlough.

Either choice would be good, as he's pretty much a lazy, non-productive slug.

The absolute reason why nobody trusts the Federal government to get anything right. How can a Monopoly lose its ass like the Post office has done unproductive overpaid come to mind.
you are welcome to come on in and carry a route.....and do it in 8....ill even give you a month to learn the route....:eusa_whistle:

Last edited:
Voluntarily.
Do us a favor.
Shuddup

I bet... 21K in the sodomy section of prison is damn good... kudos to you

There's job growth. It's slow, but it's there. That's certainly better than the 3/4s of a million Americans who were losing their jobs each month in the last months of George Bush's "pro-growth" economic policies.

There is ot job growth, prove there is... Show where there are more jobs being created each month than lost or it's not "job growth."

They come out with the stats every month, dude.
i am still delivering a hell of a lot of Unemployment checks every month to people with 4-year degrees or better.....not less.....they would like to know where all these jobs are.....

Forum List

Back