81 Letters

The Irish Ram

LITTLE GIRL / Ram Tough
Apr 10, 2011
diagonally parked in a parallel universe
Since Mueller has nothing, the poor Dems are now begging anybody for anything they can hang on Trump. They are sending out letters pleading for dirt they can smear our President with.
Keep it up Dems, right up to election time. Waste millions more of our money. You are going to see how we feel about your witch hunts. Apparently you didn't get it the first time. We thought you are worthless in 2016. Now we think you are pathetic.

Since Mueller has nothing, the poor Dems are now begging anybody for anything they can hang on Trump. They are sending out letters pleading for dirt they can smear our President with.
Keep it up Dems, right up to election time. Waste millions more of our money. You are going to see how we feel about your witch hunts. Apparently you didn't get it the first time. We thought you are worthless in 2016. Now we think you are pathetic.

I don't think they actually have the authority to request anything even with a subpoena which would have no basis even to base a subpoena on.
At this point, after two plus years and 17 different investigations, It's clear it's a witch hunt, and if it were me being harassed like that, I would just stop cooperating and tell my staff to quit cooperating.

There is a limit to Congress' subpoena power, and it was never intended to be weaponized against a President.

if they don't like The Mueller Report, then the only thing they can do is try to Impeach The President because they don't like his hair and if they get the votes to push that through including The Senate, then they can use their stupid Subpoena Cannon.

Lastly, if I am President Trump, and they keep going on with this Shit, I simply refuse to sign any bill of theirs, refuse to discuss any issues with them. I instruct The Senate not to bring any Democrat Initiatives to the floor, and I use The Nuclear Option for The Rest of my Term.

Then after I clean up The FBI and DOJ, I start investigating Adam Schiff, Nancy Pelosi, Chuck Schummer, Dick Durbin, Maxine Waters and all the DemNazis who's Net Worth is out of line with their salaries. I launch a massive Government Corruption Probe and prosecute the slightest infraction to the fullest extent of The Law and I make their life a living Hell. I investigate the Clinton Foundation and make them open their books, their servers, I investigate The DNC, it's server. I go Medieval on their asses.

Last edited:

:dance:

Don't mistake Mueller's lack of a report for a lack of evidence or charges to be brought against Trump and his family.

What you are seeing is oversight of the White House by Congress. This hasn't happened since Trump was elected.

Two years ago the right wingers here laughed at the outrage of liberals over the chaos, incompetence and greed of the Trump White House. The Paul Ryan House utterly ignored their responsibility under the Constitution to provide oversight to the Trump White House, which lead to Trump thinking that the behaviour of Trump and his minions was perfectly normal and acceptable, when, by any standards applied, this White House has been criminally out of control since the day they took office.

Now we have real oversight. THIS is why Nancy Pelosi and the Democrats were elected. Checks and balances bitches!!!

and if it "works" count on the (R)s doing the same when the (D)'s eventually get back into office.

something tells me your dancing won't be as vivid then.

Don't mistake Mueller's lack of a report for a lack of evidence or charges to be brought against Trump and his family.

What you are seeing is oversight of the White House by Congress. This hasn't happened since Trump was elected.

Two years ago the right wingers here laughed at the outrage of liberals over the chaos, incompetence and greed of the Trump White House. The Paul Ryan House utterly ignored their responsibility under the Constitution to provide oversight to the Trump White House, which lead to Trump thinking that the behaviour of Trump and his minions was perfectly normal and acceptable, when, by any standards applied, this White House has been criminally out of control since the day they took office.

Now we have real oversight. THIS is why Nancy Pelosi and the Democrats were elected. Checks and balances bitches!!!
You don't threaten people's wives with 20 years in jail, threaten someone's son, and slap people around with petty process crimes, that you had to generate yourself if you actually had something Noteworthy to charge someone with.

Cohen couldn't even keep his lies straight despite being coached by Adam Schiff, and Cummings. He's been referred for more criminal charges.

He is not getting out in 3 years.

But even that scumbag said there was never any Russian Collusion. In fact, 17 Investigations launched by The Democrat Party costing over $100 Million Dollars have failed to find a single damn thing. So they are going to continue with this suicidal insanity?

You also don't Indict 13 Fake Russians when you have an Extradition Agreement with Russia, and Never Request Extradition for a single one of them.

You Don't Investigate Russian Interference, and Ignore, The Dirty Russian Dossier who paid for it, how it was sourced, and how it was communicated and transported like a dirty bomb in to the heart of our Government.

You Don't Investigate so called Russian Interference and Don't Look at The DNC Server, Don't question Julian Assange on where he got the Podesta emails when you have an Extradition Agreement with Ecuador and can simply ask them to turn over Assange so he can be asked under Oath if he got the Podesta Emails from Seth Rich. You also do not Ignore The Pakistani Hackers hired by Hillary Clinton and Schultz who had administrative rights at THE DNC and hacked in to Congressional Files.

The whole thing is a hoax, and was set up to rig The Election in Clinton's Favor, and when Putin's Propaganda Magic did not work, They Panicked because Trump coming in to office would be able to expose what these filthy son of a bitches did. And that is exactly what happened. 24 of them fired or resigned over this. Half of The FBI and DOJ Leadership is under Criminal Investigation. Half of Mueller's Own Team is Under Criminal Investigation. It all leads back to Obama and Clinton trying to unethically and illegitimately alter the outcome the 2016 election.

This thing is not going to end well at all for The Democrat Party. But Once The Obama Administration decided to bend the rules in their favor, weaponize The Dossier, Mobilize their political cronies in The FBI and DOJ, they had no choice to save their own wicked carcasses but to go forward with a COUP, trying impeachment, Fake Russia Investigations, Trying to Wear a Wire in to the Oval Office to some how entrap The President, to even going so far to turn his own cabinet against him, circumvent Congress' right to Impeach The President and try to invoke The 25th by misapplying it to this situation.

Den of Damn Vipers they all are......and it leads directly back to Obama and Clinton and their Secret Server where they plotted all this shit.

The American People are sick of this crap. The Polling keeps drifting towards support of The President, and against the Witch Hunt.

The Left is going to get severely punished at The Polls in 2020.

President Trump is going to end up with a Super Majority, and you will have no one to blame but yourselves.

Last edited:

I don't think they actually have the authority to request anything even with a subpoena which would have no basis even to base a subpoena on.
At this point, after two plus years and 17 different investigations, It's clear it's a witch hunt, and if it were me being harassed like that, I would just stop cooperating and tell my staff to quit cooperating.

There is a limit to Congress' subpoena power, and it was never intended to be weaponized against a President.

if they don't like The Mueller Report, then the only thing they can do is try to Impeach The President because they don't like his hair and if they get the votes to push that through including The Senate, then they can use their stupid Subpoena Cannon.

Lastly, if I am President Trump, and they keep going on with this Shit, I simply refuse to sign any bill of theirs, refuse to discuss any issues with them. I instruct The Senate not to bring any Democrat Initiatives to the floor, and I use The Nuclear Option for The Rest of my Term.

Then after I clean up The FBI and DOJ, I start investigating Adam Schiff, Nancy Pelosi, Chuck Schummer, Dick Durbin, Maxine Waters and all the DemNazis who's Net Worth is out of line with their salaries. I launch a massive Government Corruption Probe and prosecute the slightest infraction to the fullest extent of The Law and I make their life a living Hell. I investigate the Clinton Foundation and make them open their books, their servers, I investigate The DNC, it's server. I go Medieval on their asses.
If the people receiving the letters tell Nadler to fuck off, what can he do about it?

and if it "works" count on the (R)s doing the same when the (D)'s eventually get back into office.

I doubt it. The (R)s don't have the media cheering them on and covering for all their crimes.

:dance: Mueller then.

:crybaby: Mueller now.

If he had ANYTHING it would have been leaked all over the lying left news.
It's panic time for the shifty Dems. :eusa_liar:
Noitice how they gave up on Russian Collusion, and now went back to the same shit we heard two years ago. Trump's taxes, and Jared Kushner is a Jew.:bigbed:

If the people receiving the letters tell Nadler to fuck off, what can he do about it?
What they ought to do is make a Social Media event out of it and burn the letters in front of the whole Social Mediaverse.

Then while burning them simply say:

"Sic semper tyrannis"

For what? All we have to do is not elect a lifelong mafioso.

You tried.

You tried.
She endured your decades of fake investigations without being a little bitch about it. Your guy faces just his first, and he cries like a bitch and his people go to prison. Grow a pair, snowflake.

What they ought to do is make a Social Media event out of it and burn the letters in front of the whole Social Mediaverse.

"Sic semper tyrannis"
Ain't it wonderful how republicans don't believe in separation of powers ? They loved it when a repub house kissed Trumps butt

You had 7 fucking Benghazi Investigations. The Fast and Furious Investigations are still ongoing. As are the Clinton investigations.

You people have been investigating the Clintons since Ken Starr was the special prosecutor. Republicans pioneered the endless investigations against the Clintons as revenge for Watergate and Iran Contra. The difference being that Watergate, Iran Contra, and Trump's Russian Conspiracy are all real crimes, and the Clintons and Benghazi are not.

"Sic semper tyrannis"
Ain't it wonderful how republicans don't believe in separation of powers ? They loved it when a repub house kissed Trumps butt
What does this witch hunt have to do with separation of powers? It's an absolute assault on the separation of powers.

Trump scandal keeps getting bigger and bigger

funny how the republicans are accused of something they have never done.

This is what they're doing instead of like..fixing interstate highways, or setting up some comprehensive Mental Health programs in their states that could save lives.

Forum List

Back