81 Letters

Since Mueller has nothing, the poor Dems are now begging anybody for anything they can hang on Trump. They are sending out letters pleading for dirt they can smear our President with.
Keep it up Dems, right up to election time. Waste millions more of our money. You are going to see how we feel about your witch hunts. Apparently you didn't get it the first time. We thought you are worthless in 2016. Now we think you are pathetic.

I don't think they actually have the authority to request anything even with a subpoena which would have no basis even to base a subpoena on.
At this point, after two plus years and 17 different investigations, It's clear it's a witch hunt, and if it were me being harassed like that, I would just stop cooperating and tell my staff to quit cooperating.

There is a limit to Congress' subpoena power, and it was never intended to be weaponized against a President.

if they don't like The Mueller Report, then the only thing they can do is try to Impeach The President because they don't like his hair and if they get the votes to push that through including The Senate, then they can use their stupid Subpoena Cannon.

Lastly, if I am President Trump, and they keep going on with this Shit, I simply refuse to sign any bill of theirs, refuse to discuss any issues with them. I instruct The Senate not to bring any Democrat Initiatives to the floor, and I use The Nuclear Option for The Rest of my Term.

Then after I clean up The FBI and DOJ, I start investigating Adam Schiff, Nancy Pelosi, Chuck Schummer, Dick Durbin, Maxine Waters and all the DemNazis who's Net Worth is out of line with their salaries. I launch a massive Government Corruption Probe and prosecute the slightest infraction to the fullest extent of The Law and I make their life a living Hell. I investigate the Clinton Foundation and make them open their books, their servers, I investigate The DNC, it's server. I go Medieval on their asses.
If the people receiving the letters tell Nadler to fuck off, what can he do about it?
What they ought to do is make a Social Media event out of it and burn the letters in front of the whole Social Mediaverse.

Then while burning them simply say:

"Sic semper tyrannis"
Ain't it wonderful how republicans don't believe in separation of powers ? They loved it when a repub house kissed Trumps butt
man i know!!!

not like obama abused the EOs andxi so remember you being FURIOUS at that abuse!!

Since Mueller has nothing, the poor Dems are now begging anybody for anything they can hang on Trump. They are sending out letters pleading for dirt they can smear our President with.
Keep it up Dems, right up to election time. Waste millions more of our money. You are going to see how we feel about your witch hunts. Apparently you didn't get it the first time. We thought you are worthless in 2016. Now we think you are pathetic.

:dance:
and if it "works" count on the (R)s doing the same when the (D)'s eventually get back into office.

something tells me your dancing won't be as vivid then.

You had 7 fucking Benghazi Investigations. The Fast and Furious Investigations are still ongoing. As are the Clinton investigations.

You people have been investigating the Clintons since Ken Starr was the special prosecutor. Republicans pioneered the endless investigations against the Clintons as revenge for Watergate and Iran Contra. The difference being that Watergate, Iran Contra, and Trump's Russian Conspiracy are all real crimes, and the Clintons and Benghazi are not.
look bitch. . i NEVER FUCKING SAID we should keep investigating her.

go bitch at the correct people.

Congress is just broken, they did hardly anything when reps had a majority, they're all out to party on our money, period.

and if it "works" count on the (R)s doing the same when the (D)'s eventually get back into office.

For what? All we have to do is not elect a lifelong mafioso.
hillary lost.

so we didnt.

I don't think they actually have the authority to request anything even with a subpoena which would have no basis even to base a subpoena on.
At this point, after two plus years and 17 different investigations, It's clear it's a witch hunt, and if it were me being harassed like that, I would just stop cooperating and tell my staff to quit cooperating.

There is a limit to Congress' subpoena power, and it was never intended to be weaponized against a President.

if they don't like The Mueller Report, then the only thing they can do is try to Impeach The President because they don't like his hair and if they get the votes to push that through including The Senate, then they can use their stupid Subpoena Cannon.

Lastly, if I am President Trump, and they keep going on with this Shit, I simply refuse to sign any bill of theirs, refuse to discuss any issues with them. I instruct The Senate not to bring any Democrat Initiatives to the floor, and I use The Nuclear Option for The Rest of my Term.

Then after I clean up The FBI and DOJ, I start investigating Adam Schiff, Nancy Pelosi, Chuck Schummer, Dick Durbin, Maxine Waters and all the DemNazis who's Net Worth is out of line with their salaries. I launch a massive Government Corruption Probe and prosecute the slightest infraction to the fullest extent of The Law and I make their life a living Hell. I investigate the Clinton Foundation and make them open their books, their servers, I investigate The DNC, it's server. I go Medieval on their asses.
If the people receiving the letters tell Nadler to fuck off, what can he do about it?
What they ought to do is make a Social Media event out of it and burn the letters in front of the whole Social Mediaverse.

"Sic semper tyrannis"
Ain't it wonderful how republicans don't believe in separation of powers ? They loved it when a repub house kissed Trumps butt
What does this witch hunt have to do with separation of powers? It's an absolute assault on the separation of powers.
The assault bri came when repub scum in the house covered for their master in the WH

"Sic semper tyrannis"
What does this witch hunt have to do with separation of powers? It's an absolute assault on the separation of powers.
The assault bri came when repub scum in the house covered for their master in the WH

That is not the situation, deranged tard.

For what? All we have to do is not elect a lifelong mafioso.
hillary lost.

so we didnt.
Deeeeer then stop you're bitching it will be fine

"Sic semper tyrannis"

you disagree your house kissed trumps butt? They didn't do the job they were there for?

"Sic semper tyrannis"

you disagree your house kissed trumps butt? They didn't do the job they were there for?
they were supposed to oversee the ah not kiss his butt

Congress can't really do anything regarding investigations. I just read the Jason Chaffetz' book "The Deep State" and he whines all the time that congress has no enforcement capability as demonstrated by Eric Holder regarding "Fast and Furious". Holder lied and lied and all they could do was put Holder in contempt of congress. Why is Holder lying to congress okay and Cohen lying to congress a crime? I'm not getting the double-standard, where democrats don't need to worry about breaking the law and Republicans do??

So to make a long story short, Holder said he had no respect for congress, and congress didn't do anything about Holder or Fast and Furious. So we'll see if the dems know how to wield the power of congress better than Chaffetz and the GOP did against the Obama administration. Until they do I wouldn't give them any documents.

You are clueless as to the role Congress is supposed to serve in America.

You are clueless as to the role Congress is supposed to serve in America.
Marion Checks and balances??
The Articles of Confederation

The U.S. House of Representatives is the lower house of Congress and plays a vital role, along with the Senate, in the process of moving proposed legislation to law. The bicameral relationship between the two bodies is vital to the American system of checks and balances that the Founding Fathers of the United States envisioned when writing the U.S. Constitution.

The Articles of Confederation
On March 4, 1789, the U.S. Congress first convened in the newly independent country’s then-capital of New York City, heralding the birth of the two bodies that form the legislative branch of government—the House of Representatives and the Senate.

The so-called bicameral—from the Latin term for “two chambers”—legislature was created by the framers of the U.S. Constitution, which was finalized two years earlier in 1787. But it’s important to note that this was not the first format established by the framers for the federal government.

Indeed, the Articles of Confederation—the first constitution of the United States—established a Congress in which all 13 states (the original 13 colonies) were represented equally in a unicameral (one chamber) legislature, with no Office of the President.

The Articles of Confederation were drafted in 1777 and ratified in 1781, but the government they established soon proved inadequate to the task of governing the large and boisterous new nation.

"Sic semper tyrannis"
Comey and the FBI covered up Hillary's crimes. Trump has nothing that needs to be covered up. That has been proven beyond all doubt.

"Sic semper tyrannis"

Conducting a witch hunt is not their function, moron.

That's been done. Nothing was found. So why do you think it's a threat? You tried going full metal Stalinist, the Democrats were squeaky clean, so your Stalinist tactics failed.

Meanwhile, the Democrats are conducting proper non-corrupt investigations, donig their constitution duty. That has all the Trumpflakes wetting themselves. The Trumpflakes act like guilty people, like they have something to hide. You never saw Democrats acting like that.

That's been done. Nothing was found. So why do you think it's a threat? You tried going full metal Stalinist, the Democrats were squeaky clean, so your Stalinist tactics failed.

Meanwhile, the Democrats are conducting proper non-corrupt investigations, donig their constitution duty. That has all the Trumpflakes wetting themselves. The Trumpflakes act like guilty people, like they have something to hide. You never saw Democrats acting like that.
You have my name attached to something Original Tree wrote.

No, it hasn't been done. None of those people have been investigated, especially not their criminal financial dealings. They would all go to prison of we knew all the facts.

There's nothing proper about Nadler's corrupt opposition research operation.

Trump scandal keeps getting bigger and bigger
No, but the Dims keep getting more and more desperate.

Mueller then.If he had ANYTHING it would have been leaked all over the lying left news.

You don't seem to understand.

Leaking is illegal. Only the corrupt and immoral leak.

Thus, the Trump admin leaks everything. Honest Democrats and Republicans don't.

Don't project your own festering corruption on to moral people. We get it. There's no sleaze you wouldn't stoop to on behalf of TheParty, but we are not like you.

Editing mistake, sorry about that. I had spotted it and fixed it within a minute, but you were quicker.

No, it hasn't been done. None of those people have been investigated, especially not their criminal financial dealings. They would all go to prison of we knew all the facts.

Aside from your voices, any evidence for such a strange claim? After all, you said the same thing about the Clinton Foundation, and that was proven to be squeaky clean.

I missed this conspiracy theory. Can you elaborate?

Editing mistake, sorry about that. I had spotted it and fixed it within a minute, but you were quicker.

Aside from your voices, any evidence for such a strange claim? After all, you said the same thing about the Clinton Foundation, and that was proven to be squeaky clean.

I missed this conspiracy theory. Can you elaborate?
Evidence? Since when does Congress need evidence? Nadler has proven they don't.

Forum List

Back