81 Letters

I'll stfu when you and the desperate dems stfu. The Clintons were investigated because they do bad shit and then lie about it. To the point of impeachment.

Trump is being investigated because he won an election. Big difference.

I don't think they actually have the authority to request anything even with a subpoena which would have no basis even to base a subpoena on.
At this point, after two plus years and 17 different investigations, It's clear it's a witch hunt, and if it were me being harassed like that, I would just stop cooperating and tell my staff to quit cooperating.

There is a limit to Congress' subpoena power, and it was never intended to be weaponized against a President.

if they don't like The Mueller Report, then the only thing they can do is try to Impeach The President because they don't like his hair and if they get the votes to push that through including The Senate, then they can use their stupid Subpoena Cannon.

Lastly, if I am President Trump, and they keep going on with this Shit, I simply refuse to sign any bill of theirs, refuse to discuss any issues with them. I instruct The Senate not to bring any Democrat Initiatives to the floor, and I use The Nuclear Option for The Rest of my Term.

Then after I clean up The FBI and DOJ, I start investigating Adam Schiff, Nancy Pelosi, Chuck Schummer, Dick Durbin, Maxine Waters and all the DemNazis who's Net Worth is out of line with their salaries. I launch a massive Government Corruption Probe and prosecute the slightest infraction to the fullest extent of The Law and I make their life a living Hell. I investigate the Clinton Foundation and make them open their books, their servers, I investigate The DNC, it's server. I go Medieval on their asses.
If the people receiving the letters tell Nadler to fuck off, what can he do about it?
What they ought to do is make a Social Media event out of it and burn the letters in front of the whole Social Mediaverse.

Then while burning them simply say:

"Sic semper tyrannis"
Ain't it wonderful how republicans don't believe in separation of powers ? They loved it when a repub house kissed Trumps butt
What does this witch hunt have to do with separation of powers? It's an absolute assault on the separation of powers.
The assault bri came when repub scum in the house covered for their master in the WH
covered what? you're always a man of no information. you're a tag and go.

If the people receiving the letters tell Nadler to fuck off, what can he do about it?
What they ought to do is make a Social Media event out of it and burn the letters in front of the whole Social Mediaverse.

Then while burning them simply say:

"Sic semper tyrannis"
Ain't it wonderful how republicans don't believe in separation of powers ? They loved it when a repub house kissed Trumps butt
What does this witch hunt have to do with separation of powers? It's an absolute assault on the separation of powers.
The assault bri came when repub scum in the house covered for their master in the WH
covered what? you're always a man of no information. you're a tag and go.
They didn't do their job ,all the info about the AH in the WH they just sat on As if you didn't know always playing dumb

Thank you for proving that you WERE lying.

Nadler actually said...

"There are impeachable acts that are not "criminal" and criminal acts that are not impeachable"

Abuse of power is impeachable.

Some financial illegalities may not be.

It's that simple.

Should we find out that Trump actually was performing as an asset of the Russian government...it might be hard to see which laws were broken and possibly harder to make that case in a court of law....but it certainly would be impeachable...no?

After all you claim that "collusion is not a rime"...but a President acting on behalf of a foreign power rather than America...don't you think that's impeachable?

If it were shown that the President of the United States was interfering in mergers based only on personal animosity and grudges...that would be an abuse of power..but not necessarily criminal...no?

Please cite for us a few of these: "There are impeachable acts that are not "criminal" and criminal acts that are not impeachable"

For TWO YEARS Democrats have been trying to prove collusion (which is not illegal) between President Donald Trump and Russia...to no avail. What more can you discover?

As you know, collusion is nothing close to "Should we find out that Trump actually was performing as an asset of the Russian government...". After TWO YEARS of an investigation, with nothing, aren't even you ashamed that a Democrat would be making this statement? If not, you should be.

What has President Donald Trump done which is not in the best interest of America?

I think the Dems already shot their was with the Fake Dossier. Nobody is going to believe the inane made up stuff Nadler's team is going to spin...except for the hardcore moonbats.

I have one word for all you parroting whiners crying about an investigation into a President's past business dealings:

WHITEWATER.

Whitewater controversy - Wikipedia

The Whitewater controversy, Whitewater scandal, or simply Whitewater, was an American political controversy of the 1990s. It began with an investigation into the real estate investments of Bill and Hillary Clinton and their associates, Jim McDougal and Susan McDougal, in the Whitewater Development Corporation. This failed business venture was incorporated in 1979 with the purpose of developing vacation properties on land along the White River near Flippin, Arkansas.

No Republicans and no one at CPAC whined about an investigation into Whitewater.

So...STFU!

Here are the results of the Star investigation,

William Jefferson Clinton, Former President of the United States and Democrat

Sexual Assault
Rape

Women have been charging Bill Clinton with sexual assault since his days as a Rhodes Scholar at Oxford 30 years ago.

Gennifer Flowers (Unknown settlement)

Paula Jones ($850,000 settlement)

Kathleen Willey (Unknown settlement)

Juanita Broaddrick (Unknown settlement)

Monica Lewinsky….(“I did not have sex with THAT woman”)

Perjury
Impeachment

Loss of Law License

$50,000 fine

Whitewater

Arkansas Gov. Jim Guy Tucker - fraud felony convictions - 3 counts (Tucker resigned facing impeachment)

Jim McDougal - fraud and conspiracy felony convictions - 18 counts

Susan McDougal - felony - 4 counts (pardoned during Clinton's last minute

pardongate payoffs)

William J. Marks Sr - conspiracy

Stephen Smith - conspiracy

Larry Kuca - Fraud

Neal Ainley - 2 misdemeanors for embezzlement

David Hale - guilty plea - conspiracy

Chris Wade - felony

Whitewater real-estate investor John Haley - recent!

1998 on fraud Robert Palmer - felony for conspiracy Charles Matthews - guilty plea for bribery Eugene Fitzhugh -

Whitewater - bribery Webster Hubbell - #2 ranking Justice Dept. Official - felony for embezzlement and fraud

John Latham - CEO of Madison Bank - bank fraud Campaign

Finance: Johnny Chung - Clinton cronie - felony guilty plea - funneling money from China

Gene Lum - convicted - felony for money laundering for the DNC

Nora Lum - convicted - felony for money laundering for the DNC

Howard Glicken - guilty plea - 2 midemeanors - funneling foreign donations

Yah Lin "Charlie" Trie - guilty plea - illegal Clinton campaign donations

John Huang - Clinton cronie - felony guilty plea - funneling money from China

Paula Jonesgate: William Jefferson Clinton - found guilty - civil contempt of court - lying under oath about material facts. The Office of the Independent

Council further presented Clinton with an agreement that had him disbarred from practicing law for 5 years and made him sign a statement admitting to his deception.

Post Administration

Sandy Bergergate Sandy Berger – Clinton National Security Adviser -- found guilty of stealing highly classified documents from the National Archive and destroying them.

They want to call 81 people to question. They have no crime to investigate. Mueller was running a fishing trip and is violation of DOJ & FBI rules. This Dem investigation is a charter boat. 81 people will take at least 81 days of wasted tax payer money while the business of the people is put on hold. This is political harassment to the max. They are ignoring their hero Mullers findings which amounts to nothing after all this time. Dems have a lot of fuzz to accuse Trump of stealing the election when there is solid evidence that HRC did exactly that, except she lost anyway. Doesn't worry Dems in the least. If they don't talk about it, it didn't happen.

Forum List

Back