81 Letters

Mueller then.If he had ANYTHING it would have been leaked all over the lying left news.

You don't seem to understand.

Leaking is illegal. Only the corrupt and immoral leak.

Thus, the Trump admin leaks everything. Honest Democrats and Republicans don't.

Don't project your own festering corruption on to moral people. We get it. There's no sleaze you wouldn't stoop to on behalf of TheParty, but we are not like you.

Yep, that's why several corrupt Obama Admin government workers are doing Federal time.

Ex: Reality Winner and more.

Reality Winner Sentenced To 5 Years, 3 Months For Leaking Classified Info

Ex-FBI agent who leaked to press gets four years in jail

James Wolfe, ex-intelligence aide who dated reporter, sentenced to 2 months in leak probe

Last edited:
Yep, that's why several corrupt Obama Admin government workers are doing Federal time.

Even for you, that's desperate.

You're actually claiming that anyone who worked anywhere in government during Obama's term was part of the Obama administration. That is not the normal definition of the term.

Thanks for demonstrating how just squeaky clean the Obama admin was. You couldn't find any actual leaking, so you had to get ridiculous.

You're actually claiming that anyone who worked anywhere in government during Obama's term was part of the Obama administration. That is not the normal definition of the term.

Thanks for demonstrating how just squeaky clean the Obama admin was. You couldn't find any actual leaking, so you had to get ridiculous.

Uhh, no, and I left out 2 FBI agents, boy. Every link wants to go to Terry Albury, but there were 2 others as well that got 5 years +

Yessir. Mueller got 'em!

Congress can't really do anything regarding investigations. I just read the Jason Chaffetz' book "The Deep State" and he whines all the time that congress has no enforcement capability as demonstrated by Eric Holder regarding "Fast and Furious". Holder lied and lied and all they could do was put Holder in contempt of congress. Why is Holder lying to congress okay and Cohen lying to congress a crime? I'm not getting the double-standard, where democrats don't need to worry about breaking the law and Republicans do??

So to make a long story short, Holder said he had no respect for congress, and congress didn't do anything about Holder or Fast and Furious. So we'll see if the dems know how to wield the power of congress better than Chaffetz and the GOP did against the Obama administration. Until they do I wouldn't give them any documents.
Holder told Republicans to go fuk themselves

Nothing contemptable about that

Congress can't really do anything regarding investigations. I just read the Jason Chaffetz' book "The Deep State" and he whines all the time that congress has no enforcement capability as demonstrated by Eric Holder regarding "Fast and Furious". Holder lied and lied and all they could do was put Holder in contempt of congress. Why is Holder lying to congress okay and Cohen lying to congress a crime? I'm not getting the double-standard, where democrats don't need to worry about breaking the law and Republicans do??

So to make a long story short, Holder said he had no respect for congress, and congress didn't do anything about Holder or Fast and Furious. So we'll see if the dems know how to wield the power of congress better than Chaffetz and the GOP did against the Obama administration. Until they do I wouldn't give them any documents.
Holder told Republicans to go fuk themselves

Nothing contemptable about that
So you won't have a problem when Trump and his family tell Nadler to go fuck himself?

Wow The Trump crybabies are out in full on this one.

This is what you get when you:

1) Hide your income tax returns.
2) Not fully divest from your business holdings
3) Hiring your kids & giving them great authority
4) Lie about obvious things
5) Have a record of fraud & Business cheating
6) Hiring despicable, shady people like Flynn Cohen, & Manafort

If we knew his business connections & to whom he owned money, we would not need to investigate to find our who can influence him.

We don't know if he pushed something because it is good for the country or his businesses.
We don't know what goes on between Trump, Ivanka, Kushner & if they are conning us all.

We can't trust a single thing he says.

He has a proven record of cheating people.

And you wonder? Really?

Uhh, no, and I left out 2 FBI agents, boy. Every link wants to go to Terry Albury, but there were 2 others as well that got 5 years +

Yessir. Mueller got 'em!
What a total dick. FBI agents are not part of the administration.

But hey, digging that deep is just proof on hw good the Obama White House really was.

Yessir. Mueller got 'em!

But hey, digging that deep is just proof on hw good the Obama White House really was.

Because government workers were leaking classified info to the press? In what way is that good, exactly?

According to the laws it's not, because they're doing Federal Prison time, dumbass.

Last edited:

If we knew his business connections & to whom he owned money, we would not need to investigate to find our who can influence him.

We don't know if he pushed something because it is good for the country or his businesses.
We don't know what goes on between Trump, Ivanka, Kushner & if they are conning us all.

And you wonder? Really?
no.

this is what you get when you tell the left to fuck off.

they pull this shit.

And you wonder? Really?
ROLF!

Most of those claims are outright lies, but even assuming they are true, what law was broken? Where's the legal justification for an investigation?

Who gives a flying fuck what you don't know? What makes you believe you're entitled to know everything you want to know? Are you entitled to know how much I have in my bank account? Obviously not. Then why are you entitled to see Trump's tax returns?

Then after I clean up The FBI and DOJ, I start investigating Adam Schiff, Nancy Pelosi, Chuck Schummer, Dick Durbin, Maxine Waters and all the DemNazis who's Net Worth is out of line with their salaries. I launch a massive Government Corruption Probe and prosecute the slightest infraction to the fullest extent of The Law and I make their life a living Hell. I investigate the Clinton Foundation and make them open their books, their servers, I investigate The DNC, it's server. I go Medieval on their asses.

That's been done. Nothing was found. So why do you think it's a threat? You tried going full metal Stalinist, the Democrats were squeaky clean, so your Stalinist tactics failed.

Meanwhile, the Democrats are conducting proper non-corrupt investigations, donig their constitution duty. That has all the Trumpflakes wetting themselves. The Trumpflakes act like guilty people, like they have something to hide. You never saw Democrats acting like that.
and now the ah in chief thinks he can retaliate against mergers of companies that have spoken against him???

Then after I clean up The FBI and DOJ, I start investigating Adam Schiff, Nancy Pelosi, Chuck Schummer, Dick Durbin, Maxine Waters and all the DemNazis who's Net Worth is out of line with their salaries. I launch a massive Government Corruption Probe and prosecute the slightest infraction to the fullest extent of The Law and I make their life a living Hell. I investigate the Clinton Foundation and make them open their books, their servers, I investigate The DNC, it's server. I go Medieval on their asses.

That's been done. Nothing was found. So why do you think it's a threat? You tried going full metal Stalinist, the Democrats were squeaky clean, so your Stalinist tactics failed.

Meanwhile, the Democrats are conducting proper non-corrupt investigations, donig their constitution duty. That has all the Trumpflakes wetting themselves. The Trumpflakes act like guilty people, like they have something to hide. You never saw Democrats acting like that.
and now the ah in chief thinks he can retaliate against mergers of companies that have spoken against him???

Tard says what? You're a tard. You make no sense, boy.

Tard says what? You're a tard. You make no sense, boy.
Ah with a 75 IQ get a clue

Mueller then.If he had ANYTHING it would have been leaked all over the lying left news.

Don't project your own festering corruption on to moral people. We get it. There's no sleaze you wouldn't stoop to on behalf of TheParty, but we are not like you.

James Wolfe, ex-intelligence aide who dated reporter, sentenced to 2 months in leak probe
That was quite the fail

That was quite the fail

Do explain how so. 2 more ex-FBI agents are also doing 5+ years Federal time as we type.

Since Mueller has nothing, the poor Dems are now begging anybody for anything they can hang on Trump. They are sending out letters pleading for dirt they can smear our President with.
Keep it up Dems, right up to election time. Waste millions more of our money. You are going to see how we feel about your witch hunts. Apparently you didn't get it the first time. We thought you are worthless in 2016. Now we think you are pathetic.

Don't mistake Mueller's lack of a report for a lack of evidence or charges to be brought against Trump and his family.

What you are seeing is oversight of the White House by Congress. This hasn't happened since Trump was elected.

Two years ago the right wingers here laughed at the outrage of liberals over the chaos, incompetence and greed of the Trump White House. The Paul Ryan House utterly ignored their responsibility under the Constitution to provide oversight to the Trump White House, which lead to Trump thinking that the behaviour of Trump and his minions was perfectly normal and acceptable, when, by any standards applied, this White House has been criminally out of control since the day they took office.

Now we have real oversight. THIS is why Nancy Pelosi and the Democrats were elected. Checks and balances bitches!!!
No, it's not oversight, we all know this. It really is a witch hunt, everyone sees it. You know it, if you were honest enough to admit it, that all of this is out of disdain for trump. Proof is when you dont hold your own party to the same standards as you do the right wing party.

That was quite the fail

Do explain how so. 2 more ex-FBI agents are also doing 5+ years Federal time as we type.
None of the people mentioned were members of the Administration dumfuk

Since Mueller has nothing, the poor Dems are now begging anybody for anything they can hang on Trump. They are sending out letters pleading for dirt they can smear our President with.
Keep it up Dems, right up to election time. Waste millions more of our money. You are going to see how we feel about your witch hunts. Apparently you didn't get it the first time. We thought you are worthless in 2016. Now we think you are pathetic.

Don't mistake Mueller's lack of a report for a lack of evidence or charges to be brought against Trump and his family.

What you are seeing is oversight of the White House by Congress. This hasn't happened since Trump was elected.

Two years ago the right wingers here laughed at the outrage of liberals over the chaos, incompetence and greed of the Trump White House. The Paul Ryan House utterly ignored their responsibility under the Constitution to provide oversight to the Trump White House, which lead to Trump thinking that the behaviour of Trump and his minions was perfectly normal and acceptable, when, by any standards applied, this White House has been criminally out of control since the day they took office.

Now we have real oversight. THIS is why Nancy Pelosi and the Democrats were elected. Checks and balances bitches!!!
No, it's not oversight, we all know this. It really is a witch hunt, everyone sees it. You know it, if you were honest enough to admit it, that all of this is out of disdain for trump. Proof is when you dont hold your own party to the same standards as you do the right wing party.
You seriously claim that after what came out in the Cohen testimony?

Money laundering, all sorts of abuse of power, bankfraud, Tax fraud, get real dude

Yessir. Mueller got 'em!

Because government workers were leaking classified info to the press? In what way is that good, exactly?

According to the laws it's not, because they're doing Federal Prison time, dumbass.

Who was leaking in the Obama administration?

You seriously claim that after what came out in the Cohen testimony?

Money laundering, all sorts of abuse of power, bankfraud, Tax fraud, get real dude

Yep, there is a possibility that he lied again. It would be hard for me to fathom that, but it's not out of the realm of reason to entertain that he was coached by the Democrats.

Why hasn't the left called a witness to rebut Cohen? Dont you find it odd that they will take one person, hear his testimony, and not call someone who may be able to refuse much of what he said.

Also, all of that is hearsay at the moment. No actual proof of any of that exists yet.

Lastly, if the left is so concerned with trump and his wrongs, why aren't they investigating Pelosi and all of her land deals, and special legislation that particularly benefit areas of California where her land is, or the massive grant given to California for a rail project, that her husband just happens to be heavily involved in.

I mean, if you are really that concerned about justice, let's see you work on some of the lefts own wrongs as well...

Forum List

Back