81 year old assaulted in Supermaket, manners are deteriorating.

I heard Obama promised to pay the legal fees of anyone who punches a Trump supporter.....at least I think heard someone say something about paying someone's legal fees for committing assault....maybe it was Trump...who knows

And yet its YOUR SIDE that keeps assaulting.

That's why Trump said he'd pay the legal fees of anyone FIGHTING BACK.

The fact is the left and their supporters are the modern day Nazi’s in America…..

They justify their violence with their mischaracterization of us..

Since day one with Trump the Tards have been attacking us for our political leanings.

The Tards and their lying media can’t stand the fact they got outsmarted by Trump.

The Tards and their lying media can’t stand the fact that Trump fights back

unlike the Pussy republicans we are all used to.

I am not the type to look for trouble but this makes me want to get a MAGA hat…..

I have a really nice Trump shirt that I wear every now and then, but never

to a restaurant, I’m afraid some flucked up Tard would mess with my food…

I pack just about everywhere I go, I would hate to have to use it but

I will not tolerate being Flucked with by some Tard…..

I really do think we are headed for a civil war with the Tards…..
As if on cue…

A dishonest rightist with his ridiculous fallacies and lies.

As if on cue…

A dishonest Tard with his ridiculous fallacies and lies.

Who attacks the others supporters?

Is there a group comparable to antifa on the Right?

I could go on and on but we all know you are a lying full of shit Tard..

Don't be stupider than you have to. Ignorance is easily cured by a talk with a conservative, but stupid is incurable.

Go check with Hate Radio, make sure you get your fill of what you believe.

Are you really claiming to be ignorant of the Obama era policies that separated children from adults and kept them in cages? After all this time?

Don't be stupider than you have to. Ignorance is easily cured by a talk with a conservative, but stupid is incurable.

Go check with Hate Radio, make sure you get your fill of what you believe.

GUESS Who

heres the woke deep thinker that did it

ryan-maga-salvagno.jpg

racist intolerant bigot

NEW JERSEY—An 81 year old unidentified Somerset man, wearing a red “Make America Great Again” hat, was assaulted yesterday outside of the ShopRite Grocery Store in Somerset, NJ.

Ryan M. Salvagno, 19 is being charged for the crime.
possible anchor baby

The unidentified male victim was finishing his shopping and was exiting the grocery store when he was approached by Salvagno, who expressed his disapproval of the victim’s MAGA hat.

After a verbal argument ensued, witnesses reported the victim trying to leave. Salvagno grabbed the victims hat off of his head. When the victim tried to take his hat back, Salvagno grabbed his arm and threw him to the ground, tossing his hat and tipping his shopping cart.

The victim suffered minor injuries and refused transportation to the hospital to be treated.

Salvagno was arrested on Wednesday, February 27 and faces criminal charges. He graduated in 2017 where he trained and competed on the wrestling team for the Franklin Warriors since 2014. He is also a self-described dancer.

It is unknown if the crime is being treated under special circumstances given the age of the victim.

We have a president who says some Mexicans don’t rape. And Republicans wonder what happened to civility.

And :fu: again.. You leftists are now clinically mentally deranged. The list of unprovoked physical attacks your side is now up into the thousands since 2015... If you want mental clearances for firearms, aint a ONE of you would qualify for a gobermint license..

You keep supporting this shit.. The evidence on who's provoking the violence is all in the record....

Getting in the gutter with the others, Flacal?

We have a president who says some Mexicans don’t rape. And Republicans wonder what happened to civility.

And :fu: again.. You leftists are now clinically mentally deranged. The list of unprovoked physical attacks your side is now up into the thousands since 2015... If you want mental clearances for firearms, aint a ONE of you would qualify for a gobermint license..

You keep supporting this shit.. The evidence on who's provoking the violence is all in the record....

What I'm doing is my best to stop the noise and hypocrisy.. BEFORE we have major riots.. This concept of "comparative absolution" has to stop... It's what's driving the "crazy" here. That's the concept that NOTHING is right or wrong IF --- the other side did it first --- or did it worse...

That's all not gonna end well is it? And the tribe that thinks this is all fun and games and a new national past-time is gonna have to be taunted and ridiculed extra hard to make it stop.. Before my country is irreparably damaged in a way that Putin will just cream himself over...

What I'm doing is my best to stop the noise and hypocrisy.. BEFORE we have major riots.. This concept of "comparative absolution" has to stop... It's what's driving the "crazy" here. That's the concept that NOTHING is right or wrong IF --- the other side did it first --- or did it worse...

That's all not gonna end well is it? And the tribe that thinks this is all fun and games and a new national past-time is gonna have to be taunted and ridiculed extra hard to make it stop.. Before my country is irreparably damaged in a way that Putin will just cream himself over...

This rough stuff started with Trump. One example....telling cops to not take it so easy on people they arrest. Great, encouraging a cop to bump arrestees' heads on the patrol car. Carte Blanche, take the gloves off fellows.This is about 1:00 in the clip I posted. Well, an arrestee hasn't gone to trial yet. So far, he's just a suspect and may well be innocent. Even then, there are rules for cops and trump thinks it ok because he's basically a thug himself. He doesn't respect people or laws as was seen in the latest confessions by his ex fixer Cohn.

This rough stuff started with Trump. One example....telling cops to not take it so easy on people they arrest. Great, encouraging a cop to bump arrestees' heads on the patrol car. Carte Blanche, take the gloves off fellows.This is about 1:00 in the clip I posted. Well, an arrestee hasn't gone to trial yet. So far, he's just a suspect and may well be innocent. Even then, there are rules for cops and trump thinks it ok because he's basically a thug himself. He doesn't respect people or laws as was seen in the latest confessions by his ex fixer Cohn.

This is the dishonesty that needs to be called out right here.. Because you watched and listened to that clip and all you took away from it was the IMPRESSION that Trump "gave police Carte Blanche to rough up people they arrest...

Go watch it again.. Because CLEARLY -- reasonable people watching that clip KNOW the ENTIRE TOPIC was about MS-13 gang members.. The killer animals that tatoo their "kills" on their bodies... He was speaking from a town where this gang of animals slaughtered 17 people just last year..

He didn't say -- "bump their heads on patrol cars" -- He said "don't shield their heads when you put them in the car"...

It's this inability to tell a STRAIGHT STORY that creates the distortions and rising tensions in public discussion. No one is being honest ON EITHER SIDE. And there is more fake stories and created drama than REAL analysis and REAL discussion...

Bunch of drama queens looking for a pillow fight everyday over EXAGGERATED and made up phony outrage.. Unless of course, you're offended by calling a gang with 17 murders in ONE COMMUNITY animals...

Old people getting punched is HILARIOUS.

It is when they are old Nazis wearing MAGA hats. Then it's a fucking riot.

Except that wearing a maga hat does not make you a nazi. Nazis piled up human bodies and subjugated whole populations ... tortured people. How you can say this about an old man you never met before is proof your not a thinking person.

Are you really claiming to be ignorant of the Obama era policies that separated children from adults and kept them in cages? After all this time?

Yeah, you guys can keep claiming it was the same thing, but it really wasn't...

Except that wearing a maga hat does not make you a nazi. Nazis piled up human bodies and subjugated whole populations ... tortured people. How you can say this about an old man you never met before is proof your not a thinking person.

Here's the funny thing. Before the Nazis piled up the bodies, they spent years dehumanizing the Jews... kind of the way the MAGA Nazis are dehumanizing illegals. Read some of the awful things said about undocumented immigrants here.

So here you have some old fuck who hates his Mexican neighbors so much he's putting on a hat to tell them how much he hates them.

Forum List

Back