81-year-old Ohio man charged with murder for shooting Black Uber driver

Yet, the old man was told there was a kidnapping and to give the ransom money to the person who arrives to pick it up.

And yet according to the prosecutor the old man knew he was being scammed.

no, Harpy Eagle/SavannahMann, you are the liar, you attributed something to me that I did not say, you are also making yourself a part of an exchange of comments I am having with another user. It appears that you are simply trolling or you are using two accounts, one to say ridiculous things and attribute them to me, then you use your second account to attack, troll, flame me while you support your first account's statements.

Tell that to the dead woman's family at the funeral.

Yep, she was the exception all because of some gun happy old dude who will spend the rest of his days in jail.

With any luck her family can get every dime he owns before he is sent off to jail.

yep, according to the prosecutor, the old man knew that people were using a kidnapping to scam money. And now you admit it, so you can quit with what must be your intentional stupidity, Harpy Eagle/SavannahMann

Which 100% removes any reason to shoot the woman.

Yep, she was the exception all because of some gun happy old dude who will spend the rest of his days in jail.
With any luck her family can get every dime he owns before he is sent off to jail.
Harpy Eagle/SavannahMann,

The exception in over 10,000 crimes involving Uber?

Why would the family sue the old man and not Uber? Any halfway competent lawyer goes after the deep pockets, the employer, the company with a history of over 10,000 crimes it is involved in.

NO, it had everything to do with the KIDNAPPING she was involved in while trying to collect the ransom money!
You keep telling that lie and now even bolding it doesn’t make it true. It just makes you look more unhinged than normal. You should take a break and regroup you’re starting to loose it a little. It’s the internet don’t take it serious

Harpy Eagle/SavannahMann,

The exception in over 10,000 crimes involving Uber?

Why would the family sue the old man and not Uber? Any halfway competent lawyer goes after the deep pockets, the employer, the company with a history of over 10,000 crimes it is involved in.

First it was 3000, now it is 10,000.

either way, 10,000 out of 2.1 Billion is a damn low rate of crime.

Because the old man shot her for no reason.

Get a ransom "PKG" ready or we kill you kid. Doorbell rings an hour later, Strange black lady standing there "I am here to pick up the PKG". Earth to BlackGaterMac.

What if it turns out she was in on the ransom setup?
Exactly, she could of been waiting just out of sight of the old man's house. Waiting close because she knew Uber will dispatch the closest available driver.

Other than she was there to collect the money in the kidnapping and then attempted to flee as if she was an accomplice to the crime.

There was no kidnapping and the old man knew it.

Once she was shot in the leg she could not flee but he kept shooting her any how.

He shot his gun at her 5 times.

You keep telling that lie and now even bolding it doesn’t make it true. It just makes you look more unhinged than normal. You should take a break and regroup you’re starting to loose it a little. It’s the internet don’t take it serious
You contradicting me does not prove I am lying. If this is the internet, and people should not become unhinged and take it serious, why do you keep contradicting my statements instead of offering a reasoned argument based on facts.

Why are you a hypocrite, repeatedly flaming and trolling my posts, if you believe as you state?

Nice try, the man was told there was a kidnapping, the person who came to collect the money got shot, that is normally the end of the story but you wish to leave out the facts to make this about race.

You contradicting me does not prove I am lying. If this is the internet, and people should not become unhinged and take it serious, why do you keep contradicting my statements instead of offering a reasoned argument based on facts.

Why are you a hypocrite, repeatedly flaming and trolling my posts, if you believe as you state?

Nice try, the man was told there was a kidnapping, the person who came to collect the money got shot, that is normally the end of the story but you wish to leave out the facts to make this about race.
No you telling a lie proves you are lying. I give your posts the attention they deserve

Forum List

Back