85-Year Pro-Life Protester Kicked and Beaten at Planned Parenthood Abortion Clinic, San Francisco

Should Pro-Lifers who are attacked be eligible for Hate crimes justice?

• Yes

Votes: 16 69.6%
  • No

Votes: 7 30.4%
  • No Opinion

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Will leave opinion below

Votes: 1 4.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I will not watch, but at least in my state, abusing the elderly is a felony all its own.

I don't believe in the "Hate Crimes" and "Hatespeech" bullshit.

All men are created equal and a crime is a crime. Punish the offender from anywhere in the minimum to maximum punishment for it.

Nobody should ever be charged with a hate crime because the very concept is stupid

It shows the liberalfilths' basic lack of home training, that they were never taught that you NEVER put your hands on a senior citizen, no matter how mad you get. They're a spoiled-rotten, completely undisciplined generation raised with no sense of civil decency or self-restraint, only swaggering entitlement. People who grew up with beta fathers who never spanked them or threw the "fear of god" into them when they misbehaved - outlandish crimes are the expected result.

If, as a child, I had behaved as anti-socially as liberalfilth are behaving, my dad would have thrown me through the nearest wall and I would have deserved it.

It shows the liberalfilths' basic lack of home training, that they were never taught that you NEVER put your hands on a senior citizen, no matter how mad you get. They're a spoiled-rotten, completely undisciplined generation raised with no sense of civil decency or self-restraint, only swaggering entitlement. People who grew up with beta fathers who never spanked them or threw the "fear of god" into them when they misbehaved - outlandish crimes are the expected result.
That's why we should have mandatory military service once out of high school.

It's brutal. Do not watch this mauling of an elderly if you are under 18 or have a heart or other health condition.

This is why my mother, aged 88, carries a handgun and is armed and dangerous.

Old ladies don't need to put up with this shit.

Putting the new recruits down on the Southern Wall would be a good use of those new military

I will not watch, but at least in my state, abusing the elderly is a felony all its own.

I don't believe in the "Hate Crimes" and "Hatespeech" bullshit.

All men are created equal and a crime is a crime. Punish the offender from anywhere in the minimum to maximum punishment for it.
I agree with you in theory. However, there are people who will never see the light of freedom again because they committed a "hate crime," just for losing it once on someone who said something so obscene it would curl a strong man's toenails. The man's sign probably saved the lives of a number of aborted babies. He did not deserve the kick-beating he took from an athletic man most likely far less than half his age.

Nobody should ever be charged with a hate crime because the very concept is stupid
Hate crimes against White people is rampant across the country.

the only hate crime is your mind.
You definitely did not watch the hateful way the kicker repeatedly kicked the 85-year-old man who was peacefully setting up his sign. Not only was it hate, it was rage, anger, revenge, and malice copiously thrown in

Last edited:

Absolutely. Teach them how to kill...politely.

Hate crimes against White people is rampant across the country.

the only hate crime is your mind.
You definitely did not watch the hateful way the kicker kicked the 85-year-old man who was peacefully setting up his sign. Not only was it hate, it was rage, anger, revenge, and malice copiously thrown in

And he should be arrested and tried for assault and battery and maybe a few more things. I do not give a fuck what emotion he felt while he did the crime, that does not change the crime, it is still the same.

If I kicked the shit out of you while singing sunshine on my shoulders I should get the same charge as this guy, what my emotion was did not change the fact I kicked the shit out of you.

we do not need the government being the thought police

I'm sure that would help with a lot of young people, but the problem is not everyone is physically or psychologically cut out to be in the military. So weeding out incompatible recruits would probably be more time & trouble for the military than it's really worth, that's my concern.

I wish people would step in and interject in these assaults more often. There'd be a lot less of these incidents. These young punks today have gotten too used to attacking people and getting away with it. I'd be afraid I'd kill him if I hit him, though. That's the only downside of it all. Snatch em up or something, but interject at the very least.

I'm sure that would help with a lot of young people, but the problem is not everyone is physically or psychologically cut out to be in the military. So weeding out incompatible recruits would probably be more time & trouble for the military than it's really worth, that's my concern.

Ask anyone that has been or is in the military, the last thing we want are people that are forced to be there. just a waste of time and money.

Forum List

Back