88 million Voters should sue Trump for the attempt to subvert our right to evict him from the White House with our votes.

I posted PAGES of that evidence.
You posted a wall of words that contain no evidence, or facts That could be relatable to any reality. Show me just one paragraph where you think there is irrefutable evidence that could be taken into court right now today and prove that some persons for some organization committed election fraud that can overturn the election. Or even just overturn one states election. You cannot do that.

No names, IP addresses, social security #s ,etc are the slightest bit necessary. Just the fact that the "election" was wide open to this type of manipulation is waaay mire than enough to declare it's INVALIDITY, with or without a single fingerprint.
If you took that paragraph to Justice Thomas he wouldn’t even have to laugh you out of the court room. Go away man.

You have to prove that a human being or an organization of human beings made the machine do something. That’s what you have to find. You cannot tell a judge that it’s “wide open” to potential fraud. That statement means that you don’t know of any fraud that actually happened. That’s why Giuliani lost his freaking law license taking ridiculous arguments into a courtroom

You posted a wall of words that contain no evidence, or facts That could be relatable to any reality. Show me just one paragraph where you think there is irrefutable evidence that could be taken into court right now today and prove that some persons for some organization committed election fraud that can overturn the election. Or even just overturn one states election. You cannot do that.
:puhleeze:I DID it, in 5 massively large posts WHICH YOU DID NOT READ, Never opened the many links AND HAVE NO CLUE WHAT IS IN IT ------Watch Out! There could be a QUIZ. :biggrin:

If you took that paragraph to Justice Thomas he wouldn’t even have to laugh you out of the court room. Go away man.

You have to prove that a human being or an organization of human beings made the machine do something. That’s what you have to find. You cannot tell a judge that it’s “wide open” to potential fraud. That statement means that you don’t know of any fraud that actually happened. That’s why Giuliani lost his freaking law license taking ridiculous arguments into a courtroom
You changed the subject. I said merely the fact that the machines are tamperable, is enough to invalidate the election. It has no validity with or without the names, IP addresses, etc.

You have a reading comprehension problem. Back to the 8th grade for you.

And you know you'll have to use fraud for the upcoming elections (red wave) in November. Got any plans ?

Was Donald J Trump democratically elected in 2016?

Was Donald J Trump democratically defeated in 2020 In his bid for reelection?

In other words how did Trump become the president in 2016 and how was Trump booted out for being a godawful lying racist divider President in 2020?
Please tell us how he became a racist divider

Among all your babblings, I still don't see any response to my challenge posed in Post # 375. As the hours roll by. :doubt:

Name one thing that Trump has ever said (within the last 10 years) that you think gives you the capability to call him a "racist". Y
He is a birther - that is actions not words

He wanted to label the BLM organization a Terrorist Organization with no evidence that they are. To Trump black lives do not matter And he attempted to throw out all the black Biden voters to stay in power which would make his white militant groups happy because they are stoking a race war. He said people who March with NAZIS are fine project anyone who marched alongside and with NAZIZ are not fine people. He didn’t say Nazis are fine people but they support anyway because he is as good a Prez
They will get to promote their race war and race agitation.

I posted PAGES of that evidence. Post # 284, 286, 287, 289, 290. You're full of shit.

It was Trump that didn’t want to count Michigan Arizona Wisconsin Nevada Pennsylvania Georgia and New Mexico’s votes Because he lost in those states and still to this day there is no evidence of voter fraud that would’ve changed the outcome of those elections.

You may think you posted evidence but you did not post any evidence that passes the scrutiny of a courtroom.

you don’t even list where Trump took it to a court - election fraud must be charged against a person or persons and then convicted. Your didn’t cite save since person being charged let alone convicted.

The courts are still open. Take your evidence there and and started naming names . When you find the people who hacked the voting machines and they are charged get back to me

Yes. Every single American who voted against Trump was to be disenfranchised under the Trump Republican coup attempt. That disenfranchised 9 of 10 black Americans who voted.
Care to provide your evidence the 88 MILLION voters were disenfranchised by Trump?

Care to provide your evidence the 88 MILLION voters were disenfranchised by Trump?

The election coup attempt failed because Mike Pence would not go along with it.

I did not say that they were disenfranchised by Trump. I said the plot to overturn the election and make himself the winner required that every single voter in America who voted in the 2020 election including Republicans were to be thrown out in and the election was to be decided in the House of Representatives by the Republicans with a 26 to 24 edge on naming Trump the winner.

Nobody’s vote was going to count. That is disenfranchisement. Trump is going to be named the winner with help by some congressional Republicans Who are actively in on the plot. When the coup attempt failed some of those Republicans put in a request to Trump for pardons before he was gone.

The first public knowledge of the elaborate plot to overturn Trump’s looming loss began on November 5, while votes were still being counted. DJTJr told Meadows they had “multiple paths ” ( to fuck the voters as I read it)​

'Total Control': Trump Jr. Pushed Coup Plot In November 2020 Texts To Meadows

Brandi Buchman
@brandi_buchman

In a series of messages exclusively obtained and reviewed by CNN on Friday, Donald Trump Jr. reportedly sent texts to former White House chief of staff Mark Meadows with ideas about how his father, Donald Trump, could stay in power even before the official results of the 2020 election were called.

“It’s very simple. We have multiple paths. We control them all,” Trump Jr. reportedly wrote to Meadows on November 5, 2020. President-elect Joe Biden would not be declared the official winner until November 7

According to CNN, the November 5 text from Trump Jr. echoed similar strategies put forward by election subversion strategist and conservative attorney John Eastman. Eastman urged the Trump White House to have then-Vice President Mike Pence stop the counting of electoral votes and consider “alternate electors” for Trump. In Trump Jr.’s reported text, he too said that key battleground states must be recounted and recertified with “Trump electors.”

“Republicans control 28 states Democrats 22 states. Once again Trump wins,” the message said. “We either have a vote WE control and WE win OR it gets kicked to Congress 6 January 2021.”

If the alternate elector bid didn’t work, Trump Jr. made the baldly unconstitutional proposal that Congress simply hold a vote on January 6 to reinstall Trump.

“We have operational control Total leverage. Moral High Ground POTUS must start 2nd term now,” Trump Jr. wrote [punctuation in original]

The first public knowledge of the elaborate plot to overturn Trump’s looming loss began on November 5, while votes were still being counted. DJTJr told Meadows they had “multiple paths ” ( to fuck the voters as I read it)​

'Total Control': Trump Jr. Pushed Coup Plot In November 2020 Texts To Meadows

Brandi Buchman
@brandi_buchman

In a series of messages exclusively obtained and reviewed by CNN on Friday, Donald Trump Jr. reportedly sent texts to former White House chief of staff Mark Meadows with ideas about how his father, Donald Trump, could stay in power even before the official results of the 2020 election were called.

“It’s very simple. We have multiple paths. We control them all,” Trump Jr. reportedly wrote to Meadows on November 5, 2020. President-elect Joe Biden would not be declared the official winner until November 7

According to CNN, the November 5 text from Trump Jr. echoed similar strategies put forward by election subversion strategist and conservative attorney John Eastman. Eastman urged the Trump White House to have then-Vice President Mike Pence stop the counting of electoral votes and consider “alternate electors” for Trump. In Trump Jr.’s reported text, he too said that key battleground states must be recounted and recertified with “Trump electors.”

“Republicans control 28 states Democrats 22 states. Once again Trump wins,” the message said. “We either have a vote WE control and WE win OR it gets kicked to Congress 6 January 2021.”

If the alternate elector bid didn’t work, Trump Jr. made the baldly unconstitutional proposal that Congress simply hold a vote on January 6 to reinstall Trump.

“We have operational control Total leverage. Moral High Ground POTUS must start 2nd term now,” Trump Jr. wrote [punctuation in original]
Obsessed huh?

It was Trump that didn’t want to count Michigan Arizona Wisconsin Nevada Pennsylvania Georgia and New Mexico’s votes Because he lost in those states and still to this day there is no evidence of voter fraud that would’ve changed the outcome of those elections.

You may think you posted evidence but you did not post any evidence that passes the scrutiny of a courtroom.

you don’t even list where Trump took it to a court - election fraud must be charged against a person or persons and then convicted. Your didn’t cite save since person being charged let alone convicted.

The courts are still open. Take your evidence there and and started naming names . When you find the people who hacked the voting machines and they are charged get back to me
No Mr Courtroom. Election fraud is election fraud, because that's what it is, not because of what happens in the courts. It is election fraud because of the many, many things that occured, as I posted in 5 posts, all of them very extensive, and extended even larger, with links and sublinks.

You would be better off in this thread, to stop blabbering about the courts, and READ those posts complete with all the links and sub-links. Come back into the thread a week from now, after you get finished with your reading (and learning). That's your homework, student. Do it.

Forum List

Back