88 million Voters should sue Trump for the attempt to subvert our right to evict him from the White House with our votes.

GFY Racist. She has not plotted and attempted to overturn the election in Georgia. Really GFY you’re a sick human being
Once again I will ask you to quote any racist post by me, Dumbass.

And she still has not accepted her loss.

Once again I will ask you to quote any racist post by me, Dumbass.
I just replied to one. You chose Stacey Abrams to call her a cow with a false equivalence to what Trump has done to overturn the election.. Racists don’t come out and say it anymore so you can stop with that crap. We go by what you do. And when you demonize and make false accusations against Black people it’s because you’re a racist.

You have every right to question every time you lose. That is not the issue here
Nostra FYI Stacey Abrams has a right to question the election that she lost and it’s no big deal that she does if she does.

That is not what we were talking about on this thread. Trump attempted to disenfranchise Stacey Abrams vote against him in Georgia even more so than he did in several other states.

I can’t understand how you’re good with the president violating the constitution to try and stay in power? What is it with you people?

If you on the left REALLY want to make sure that another 1/6 doesn't happen then you should be joining the GOP in working to make our elections more secure.

January 6 did not occur because our elections are not secure. January 6 happened because Trump wanted to stay in power after he had lost the election that was certified by all 50 states. He had no legal recourse to do what he did. Because he failed it does not excuse his criminal intent and the violence that occurred on January 6 is his responsibility.

Join true Americans who condemn Trump for what he attempted to do. Throw out all of our votes have the house of representatives choose him to be the president

Last edited:
Did they explore ways to challenge what they saw as a bogus election?

When the proud boys led the attack on the capital bringing behind them in their attack formation, a bunch of angry Trump supporters who had just been told by Trump at the mob gathering he promoted, they need to ‘fight’ to save America and he was going to March with them to the Capitol.

That is not “challenging” the election. With what was going on behind closed doors with Eastman and the fake electors it was not a legal challenge to the election, it was an attempt to overturn the election.

The sooner that you get that through your head the Better Off America Will be.

I just replied to one. You chose Stacey Abrams to call her a cow with a false equivalence to what Trump has done to overturn the election.. Racists don’t come out and say it anymore so you can stop with that crap. We go by what you do. And when you demonize and make false accusations against Black people it’s because you’re a racist.
Oh so anyone can say RACIST without proof

Oh so anyone can say RACIST without proof
No. Spreading disinformation against bkack people is one strong indication that a poster is racist. Trump said an American judge with Mexican heritage couid not be fair. Trump is a racist.

When the proud boys led the attack on the capital bringing behind them in their attack formation, a bunch of angry Trump supporters who had just been told by Trump at the mob gathering he promoted, they need to ‘fight’ to save America and he was going to March with them to the Capitol.

That is not “challenging” the election. With what was going on behind closed doors with Eastman and the fake electors it was not a legal challenge to the election, it was an attempt to overturn the election.

The sooner that you get that through your head the Better Off America Will be.
Trump also told them to protest peacefully. Duh?

January 6 did not occur because our elections are not secure. January 6 happened because Trump wanted to stay in power after he had lost the election that was certified by all 50 states. He had no legal recourse to do what he did. Because he failed it does not excuse his criminal intent and the violence that occurred on January 6 is his responsibility.

Join true Americans who condemn Trump for what he attempted to do. Throw out all of our votes have the house of representatives choose him to be the president
What criminal intent? Was it criminal when Gore challenged Bush's win?

What criminal intent? Was it criminal when Gore challenged Bush's win?

No. The Supreme Court ruled in time for the safe harbor date in mid December that there would be no more recounting.

Florida certified the election with a Bush win and Gore conceded the following day.

Do you know what conceded means? Jesus you people have no capacity to think for yourselves. That means Gore did not plot, plan, attempt to overturn the election by organizing a mob that ended up believing he wanted them to attack the Capitol on January 6. And when the attack started he sat on his fat ass for a few hours watching the spectacle on TV not once lifting a finger or making a phone call to try and stop it.

Mike Pence became the de facto president on January 6 for the few hours while Trump was watching and enjoying the attack on TV. Mike Pence gave the orders to get the National Guard and and law-enforcement from the justice department etc. to fight against the domestic terrorist attack that Trump organized.

Mark Meadows in a conversation with General Milly I believe asked him to create a narrative that Trump was in charge while Pence was acting as president defending our country. That was probably illegal for PENCE to do that but it was necessary because there was no commander in chief aT attention during the January 6 domestic terrorist attack having a goal of keeping Trump in office by stopping the counting of the votes On the floor of the Senate. The whole thing was all in cahoots with the 84 fake electors that Trump organized on the inside.

Gore did not do that. A Gore conceded the election. Let me repeat Al Gore conceded the election and continued with the tradition of relinquishing power under a peaceful transition. Trump is the only president in 240 years of American history Who refused to relinquish power until he had no choice and his vice president Mike Pence put a stop to his criminal intent..

Trump is an asshole. He’s a fascist wannabe autocratic ruler of this great country of ours. He wants to be an American Poutre forgot sakes manipulating the system so that we the people no longer have a say in who is president. I don’t know why you people still stick with him. It’s a sickness.

Last edited:
No. The Supreme Court ruled in time for the safe harbor date in mid December that there would be no more recounting.

Florida certified the election with a Bush win and Gore conceded the following day.

Do you know what conceded means? Jesus you people have no capacity to think for yourselves. That means Gore did not plot, plan, attempt to overturn the election by organizing a mob that ended up believing he wanted them to attack the Capitol on January 6. And when the attack started he sat on his fat ass for a few hours watching the spectacle on TV not once lifting a finger or making a phone call to try and stop it.

Mike Pence became the de facto president on January 6 for the few hours while Trump was watching and enjoying the attack on TV. Mike Pence gave the orders to get the National Guard and and law-enforcement from the justice department etc. to fight against the domestic terrorist attack that Trump organized.

Mark Meadows in a conversation with General Milly I believe asked him to create a narrative that Trump was in charge while Pence was acting as president defending our country. That was probably illegal for PENCE to do that but it was necessary because there was no commander in chief aT attention during the January 6 domestic terrorist attack having a goal of keeping Trump in office by stopping the counting of the votes On the floor of the Senate. The whole thing was all in cahoots with the 84 fake electors that Trump organized on the inside.

Gore did not do that. A Gore conceded the election. Let me repeat Al Gore conceded the election and continued with the tradition of relinquishing power under a peaceful transition. Trump is the only president in 240 years of American history Who refused to relinquish power until he had no choice and his vice president Mike Pence put a stop to his criminal intent..

Trump is an asshole. He’s a fascist wannabe autocratic ruler of this great country of ours. He wants to be an American Poutre forgot sakes manipulating the system so that we the people no longer have a say in who is president. I don’t know why you people still stick with him. It’s a sickness.
You think Gore conceded the election? Dude, they fought Florida out in court for weeks! With Democrats somehow coming up with more votes for Biden than even Barack Obama got when he won in a landslide there was a palpable ODOR about that election! I can't think of an incumbent who got way more votes running for a second term than he did in his first term...and still losing the race. I have zero way to prove election fraud...but I'm still AMAZED at the numbers from that election!

Who's really manipulating the system? You Democrats are pouring MILLIONS of illegals into the US. Doing so is going to skew the Census numbers so you don't lose the seats that you should in the House.

Calling a cow a cow isn’t racist, Moron. And it isn’t a false accusation to say she has yet to accept her defeat….it’s a fact.

Try again.

No. Spreading disinformation against bkack people is one strong indication that a poster is racist. Trump said an American judge with Mexican heritage couid not be fair. Trump is a racist.
What disinformation did I spread? The Cow still thinks she won, Simpleton.

“Election fraud is election fraud, because that's what it is” protectionist sez​

Your ‘because me and Trump say so” evidence really sucks you know.

“Election fraud is election fraud, because that's what it is, not because of what happens in the courts. It is election fraud because of the many, many things that occured, as I posted in 5 posts, all of them very extensive, and extended even larger, with links and sublinks.”​
Your posted crap is still crap even when it is extensive crap
I posted 5 very extensive posts of FACTS. And your response, after NOT reading those posts, is simply "you posted crap"

Well when you post insults about what you HAVE NOT READ, all you do is make a fool out of yourself, and fall on your face, which then is a victory for the Trumpers. Thanks.

1655005102187.png

Forum List

Back