88 million Voters should sue Trump for the attempt to subvert our right to evict him from the White House with our votes.

No. Spreading disinformation against bkack people is one strong indication that a poster is racist. Trump said an American judge with Mexican heritage couid not be fair. Trump is a racist.
What disinformation?

LOL...ah...a question that 9 out of 10 black Americans are probably asking themselves as we speak,
If black Americans were ever to leave the Democratic Party in droves as you say it would never be that because they decided to embrace Donald J Trump. That is because he left this nation vulnerable to inflation after trying to do away with Obamacare when black Americans are dying at twice the rate as white Americans during the Covid pandemic. Not on your life you ignorant Trump duped white racist slob. You conscribe to the great replacement theory so you have no room to talk about what Black people think of Donald J Trump. They hate him as much as I do and on January 6 what he did to disenfranchise all of us kills any hope that black Americans are gonna see Donald Trump as a great president or even a good president or anything other than the worst president for minorities and all those who are discriminated against in our society still to this day

No. He said "I know that everyone here will soon be marching over to the Capitol building to peacefully and patriotically make your voices heard," Trump said in his speech. "Today we will see whether Republicans stand strong for [the] integrity of our elections, but whether or not they stand strong for our country, our country. Our country has been under siege for a long time, far longer than this four-year period."

Great replacement eh!

Figured you have a lot in common with Gendron, the white Supremacist mass murderer of black Americans while they were grocery shopping.

Buffalo shooting: how white replacement theory keeps inspiring mass murder​

Back on topic. Does this sound law-abiding to you?

Eastman spent the final weeks before Jan. 6 agitating for Republican-controlled legislatures in a handful of states won by Biden to appoint their own competing slate of electors. In that scenario, Eastman posited, Pence would be required to consider these “dueling” slates.​
https://patabook.com/news/2022/06/11/pence-worlds-final-takedown-of-trumps-jan-6-bid-to-remain-in-power-revealed-in-his-lawyers-memo/#:~:text=Eastman%20spent%20the%20final%20weeks%20before%20Jan.%206,no%20state%20legislature%20agreed%20to%20follow%20Eastman’s%20advice.​
But no state legislature agreed to follow Eastman’s advice. Instead, pro-Trump activists met and sent their own uncertified slates of electors to Congress, but without the blessing or backing of any legislature or governor.​

….pro-Trump activists met and sent their own uncertified slates of electors to Congress, but without the blessing or backing of any legislature or governor.

Stacy didn’t do that, you freakin racist calling on a good law abiding black woman in a bullcrap whataboutism to cover up for what your white Trump actually tried to do to 82 million Democrats who voted.

They are not facts because you think they are facts. Take them to court.

Here is why you don’t want your Trump to be in court:

A federal judge has agreed that Eastman’s strategy likely veered into criminal territory. U.S. District Court Judge David Carter ruled in March that Eastman’s legal theories were outcome-driven and unsupported — he dubbed it “a coup in search of a legal theory” — and that effort to obstruct the counting of electoral votes likely amounted to a criminal conspiracy with Trump.

https://patabook.com/news/2022/06/11/pence-worlds-final-takedown-of-trumps-jan-6-bid-to-remain-in-power-revealed-in-his-lawyers-memo/#:~:text=Eastman%20spent%20the%20final%20weeks%20before%20Jan.%206,no%20state%20legislature%20agreed%20to%20follow%20Eastman’s%20advice. Why
Ok, now condemn the Cow in GA for not accepting the results of her election. Oh wait, you are a hypocrite lefttard hack.

If black Americans were ever to leave the Democratic Party in droves as you say it would never be that because they decided to embrace Donald J Trump. That is because he left this nation vulnerable to inflation after trying to do away with Obamacare when black Americans are dying at twice the rate as white Americans during the Covid pandemic. Not on your life you ignorant Trump duped white racist slob. You conscribe to the great replacement theory so you have no room to talk about what Black people think of Donald J Trump. They hate him as much as I do and on January 6 what he did to disenfranchise all of us kills any hope that black Americans are gonna see Donald Trump as a great president or even a good president or anything other than the worst president for minorities and all those who are discriminated against in our society still to this day
Interesting...so when Joe Biden took office did the number of black people dying of Covid go down? Oh, have you somehow forgotten that more people have died under Biden from Covid then died under Trump?

Don't even TRY and blame inflation on Trump! Joe Biden and you clueless liberals OWN inflation and all you need to do to is look at the month by month inflation rates since Biden took office! You pumped TRILLIONS into an economy that was already flush with cash and burdened with a supply chain issue! Only the truly stupid didn't see how THAT was going to turn out! Even staunch liberal economists like Larry Summers told you it was dumb...BUT YOU DID IT ANYWAYS!!!

Interesting...so when Joe Biden took office did the number of black people dying of Covid go down?

Did you get vaccinated right away. I did Joe Biden The pandemic was a year old under Trump when Biden took office so why was it still raging out of control. Red state governors like in Florida and in the west kept the virus alive with their careless policy allowing super spreader events like fucking Trump rallies. Trump said it will be over by Easter. Just a few months after it started. Dr. Fauci said we couldn’t get herd immunity until half the population was vaccinated. White liberals like me got vaccinated. And we wore a mask in public. Biden couldn’t force you assholes to do anything to help in the pandemic And slow it down to help the one group that suffers the most from it. Looks to me like you were cheering the virus off because it was killing Black people at a higher rate.

Did you get vaccinated right away. I did Joe Biden The pandemic was a year old under Trump when Biden took office so why was it still raging out of control. Red state governors like in Florida and in the west kept the virus alive with their careless policy allowing super spreader events like fucking Trump rallies. Trump said it will be over by Easter. Just a few months after it started. Dr. Fauci said we couldn’t get herd immunity until half the population was vaccinated. White liberals like me got vaccinated. And we wore a mask in public. Biden couldn’t force you assholes to do anything to help in the pandemic And slow it down to help the one group that suffers the most from it. Looks to me like you were cheering the virus off because it was killing Black people at a higher rate.
Maybe Germans for you but, vaccination and masks didn't do shit. You realize that right?

Ok, now condemn the Cow in GA for not accepting the results of her election.
I’m not condemning anybody for not accepting the results if they ran For office and lost. That includes Trump.

I condemn what Trump attempted to do not for being a sore loser. But you can’t talk about that can you. Is any mention of the fake electors forbidden once you’re in the Trump cult?

I’m not condemning anybody for not accepting the results if they ran For office and lost. That includes Trump.

I condemn what Trump attempted to do not for being a sore loser. But you can’t talk about that can you. Is any mention of the fake electors forbidden once you’re in the Trump cult?
No, you are trying to spin your blatant hypocrisy.

No, you are trying to spin your blatant hypocrisy
Go to the start of this thread. This is what it’s based on. It has nothing to do with the fact that Stacey Abrams and Trump are sore losers. It’s what they did about it. In Abrams case she didn’t do anything that was an attempt to harm Republican voters. Unless there’s snowflakes of course.

Trump openly and subversively plotted and carried out an an attempt to subvert our right to evict him with our votes from the White House.

You don't have any real scientist
THE CDC has science and scientists. Dr Fauci is a scientist. My wife is a scientist, an epidemiologists in fact. We were in New York City to watch the Super Bowl before the virus made an impact in the United States. She had me social distancing before Anybody had heard that phrase.

Forum List

Back