88 million Voters should sue Trump for the attempt to subvert our right to evict him from the White House with our votes.

Thanks for proving my point
Trump is a liar. He did not win the 2020 election. There is no law against posting disinformation. There are laws against violating the constitution by a president who attempted to stay in power after losing an election and committed fraud to stay in power. Trump was foiled this time,Yet you persist with the big lie And hope he tries again.

You are proving Putin to be right.

Trump is a liar. He did not win the 2020 election. There is no law against posting disinformation. There are laws against violating the constitution by a president who attempted to stay in power after losing an election and committed fraud to stay in power. Trump was foiled this time,Yet you persist with the big lie And hope he tries again.

You are proving Putin to be right.
^^^ :p

What a bunch of dumbass fucktards these lefties are.

Anyone who votes for these idiots might as well drink cyanide.

88 million BIDEN Voters should file a class action lawsuit against Trump, the 84 fake electors, the proud boys and the oath keepers, the estate of Ashley Babbitt and all the other capitol building attackers, if it’s worth more than a nickel, and all the Republicans in Congress who aided and comforted Trump’s openly hostile to democracy attempt to deny the right to vote and be counted against millions of Biden voters so that he can stay in power.

Trump openly and subversively plotted and carried out an an attempt to subvert our right to evict him with our votes from the White House. There needs to be punitive damages for such a immoral crime against so many millions of Americans. The punishment needs to be if he is not convicted of any federal statutes, that he cannot run for office ever again.

The same goes for all those who aided and abetted the forner and disgraced president in the big lie and the attempt to overturn the election.

That President Trump was involved in the January 6 plot to overthrow the election is plain as day. However the January 6 congressional committee will begin presenting all the evidence and testimony under oath from those who witnessed it up close in the White House and in Congress and in states offices.

So what do you think Trump voters? Will you spend your hard earned cash through the next few years helping Trump pay all his legal bills or are you going to bail on him?

Or do you just continue to believe the big lie and refuse to decide for yourself what the January 6 committee will be presenting starting tonight? How are you will you be watching the World according to Tucker Carlson on Fox News instead?
So you want to file a Class action lawsuit but the PLAINTIFF happens to be Dominion Voting Machines and Mail In ballot stuffers; good luck.

I smell an F B EYE shill here

I hope so. The problem with filing charges against Trump is that he will end up with a jury trial. And the likelihood that one absolutely truth denying Trump cult Follower it gets on the jury, one person can shut the whole thing down and then Trump will run around screaming about how the deep state failed again. I think Trump can be destroyed and removed from Menacing the world forever more will be through civil lawsuits. He should go to fate of Alex Jones Sandy Hook.
U idiots tried TWICE to impeach TRUMP on Fake charges and failed. Comey at FBI and Brennan at CIA could not find anything on TRUMP, so your queen of wall st goddess Hilary cooked up a fake Russian scam that failed. You Demotards cant even cheat right,,,,pathetic.
U idiots insist TRUMPS a Racist, but TRUMP had a BLACK GIRLFRIEND for 2 years ( Kara Young) and it almost cost him his marriage.
Dont worry though, you will be living in a tent for the next 70 years after your BOY BIDEN gets done.

U idiots tried TWICE to impeach TRUMP
No you idiot. Trump was impeached twice. Republican in the Senate failed to convict. Something hopefully GOP leader ship realizes they missed an opportunity.

Don’t believe me, try believing Mitch:

"There's no question, none, that President Trump is practically and morally responsible for provoking the events of the day. No question about it. The people that stormed this building believed they were acting on the wishes and instructions of their president, And having that belief was a foreseeable consequence of the growing crescendo of false statements, conspiracy theories and reckless hyperbole, which the defeated president kept shouting into the largest megaphone on the Earth," Mitch McConnell

U idiots insist TRUMPS a Racist, but TRUMP had a BLACK GIRLFRIEND
So what, lots of racists have black friends and partners. GINNY Thomas has a black husband but that didn’t stop her from attempting to tried her damnedest to disenfranchise all the black Americans who voted to remove Trump from office and put Biden in. Trump’s big lie is a racist tactic when you think about it. All the accusations of fraud are against big cities where a lot of Black people vote Not in rude America where a lot of white people boat.

No. He said "I know that everyone here will soon be marching over to the Capitol building to peacefully and patriotically make your voices heard," Trump said in his speech. "Today we will see whether Republicans stand strong for [the] integrity of our elections, but whether or not they stand strong for our country, our country. Our country has been under siege for a long time, far longer than this four-year period."
And?

his legal counsel that clearly "laid out" an opinion that Donald Trump's demand that the former vice president overturn the 2020 election results would be illegal,
Opinion? hmmmm stretching for them little feet of yours still huh? go after him TDSER!!!!!!

more misinformation from the hardcore soviets.

No. Spreading disinformation against bkack people is one strong indication that a poster is racist. Trump said an American judge with Mexican heritage couid not be fair. Trump is a racist.
how? name a racist thing he did.

So the January 6 select committee is doing the right thing to fully investigate the matter. Do you agree?
I'd rather they be getting supplies into stores and gas back to 2.50 a gallon. Not sure why you think Jan 6 is more important than that. Weird shit you spew Jack.

Not sure why you think Jan 6 is more important than that.
None of that matters if we lose American democracy as the worst case scenario because Trump set the precedent that the president of United States is above the law and is not to be held accountable for attempting to overturn the election by fraud snd lies that he lost. It’s not about the riot.

You’re good with that. Because you’re a fascist

This is way bigger than Watergate.

Not sure why you think Jan 6 is more important than that

When you make the case that Joe Biden repeatedly lied, violated his oath of office, and committed fraud, to cause inflation and shortages on shelves I will certainly be concerned about it.

In the meantime I’m very glad to see that Democrats and Republicans in the House of representatives can walk and chew gum at the same time when holding a president accountable to comply with the law and the Constitution Repeated attempts to do damage to democratic institutions and our judicial system.

White House Council explained to John Eastman but the only thing Trump can do is a peaceful transition to the Biden administration. The White House council just testified that he told John EASTMAN … are you out of your fucking mind?

Last edited:
I'd rather they be getting supplies into stores and gas back to 2.50 a gallon.
Does TRUMP have to be president to do that. I mean Kushner seems to be pretty big time chummy with the Saudis. Why doesn’t he do something?

Forum List

Back