88 million Voters should sue Trump for the attempt to subvert our right to evict him from the White House with our votes.

Obsessed huh?
But he's not very obsessed with answering the question I asked in Post # 375. Still waiting for a response to that.

Here's the post again >> "Name one thing that Trump has ever said (within the last 10 years) that you think gives you the capability to call him a "racist". Your word, not mine. Justify it."

Last edited:
While we're at it NFBW, you could answer my question from Post # 373.

"So what makes you call them "fake" ? They look pretty REAL. :biggrin:"

It is election fraud because of the many, many things that occured, as I posted in 5 posts, all of them very extensive, and extended even larger, with links and sublinks.
No. There is no fraud if it cannot be proven in a court of law . This is America. Everyone is innocent until proven guilty in a court of law. That includes the phantoms that you suspect stole the election from all you and all the other sore losers in the Trump cult.

No. There is no fraud if it cannot be proven in a court of law . This is America. Everyone is innocent until proven guilty in a court of law. That includes the phantoms that you suspect stole the election from all you and all the other sore losers in the Trump cult.
That was addressed and demolished in post # 400. Some things don't go into courts. Elections is one of them. Got it ?

Now about those questions you won't answer - Waiting........waiting.......waiting.........

Last edited:
Obsessed huh?
You asked the question, I simply provided the answers.

DJTjr could not possible have been aware of any voter fraud on Nov 5 but he initiated one version of the ‘fake electors’ plot to create election chaos JAN 6. The plot to never transfer power to Biden when they lose was in the works long before the actual election because the Trump’s are wealth and power thirsty fascists.

Last edited:
You asked the question, I simply provided the answers.

DJTjr could not possible have been aware of any voter fraud on Nov 5 but he initiated one version of the ‘fake electors’ plot to create election chaos JAN 6. The plot to never transfer power to Biden when they lose was in the works long before the actual election because the Trump’s are wealth and power thirsty fascists.
Don't type the word "fake", until you answer my question.

That was addressed and demolished in post # 400.

“Election fraud is election fraud, because that's what it is” protectionist sez​

Your ‘because me and Trump say so” evidence really sucks you know.

“Election fraud is election fraud, because that's what it is, not because of what happens in the courts. It is election fraud because of the many, many things that occured, as I posted in 5 posts, all of them very extensive, and extended even larger, with links and sublinks.”​
Your posted crap is still crap even when it is extensive crap

Nope

“Election fraud is election fraud, because that's what it is” protectionist sez​

Your ‘because me and Trump say so” evidence really sucks you know.

“Election fraud is election fraud, because that's what it is, not because of what happens in the courts. It is election fraud because of the many, many things that occured, as I posted in 5 posts, all of them very extensive, and extended even larger, with links and sublinks.”​
Your posted crap is still crap even when it is extensive crap
We told you why, ignoring doesn’t change the facts

Show me where the FBI found evidence that Trump planned a coup. I'll wait...
They are working on it but in the meantime Trump bragged to his mob on Jan 6 that wax the reason they were there. Trump’s words not mine. Pay attention to the part where he says and we win and you will be the happy people.

“Because if Mike Pence does the right thing, we win the election. . . . All Vice President Pence has to do is send it back to the states to recertify and we become president and you are the happiest people.” 21JAN06-DJT-jEASTMAN​

After December 14 when all states certified their results there was no legal constitutional path available to TRUMP to “win” the election. He had to take the unconstitutionally designed Eastman path.

Are you really going to convince yourselves that Trump was not taking the lead on the Eastman fake ejectors plan?

Cone on Oldestyle - you are nowhere’s near as stupid as jc456 and protectionist - Trump planned his coup - The FBI is working their way up to the Don.

They are working on it but in the meantime Trump bragged to his mob on Jan 6 that wax the reason they were there. Trump’s words not mine. Pay attention to the part where he says and we win and you will be the happy people.

“Because if Mike Pence does the right thing, we win the election. . . . All Vice President Pence has to do is send it back to the states to recertify and we become president and you are the happiest people.” 21JAN06-DJT-jEASTMAN​

After December 14 when all states certified their results there was no legal constitutional path available to TRUMP to “win” the election. He had to take the unconstitutionally designed Eastman path.

Are you really going to convince yourselves that Trump was not taking the lead on the Eastman fake ejectors plan?

Cone on Oldestyle - you are nowhere’s near as stupid as jc456 and protectionist - Trump planned his coup - The FBI is working their way up to the Don.
The FBI is "working on it"? It's been TWO YEARS, Notfooled! There isn't any evidence that Trump incited a riot or that he fomented an insurrection! Did they explore ways to challenge what they saw as a bogus election? Yes they did but that's no different than what Al Gore did when he lost to George W. Bush!
1/6 was a protest that turned violent because there was insufficient security at the Capital. THAT'S IT! It was a violent riot that didn't last 24 hours and Congress was back in session at the Capital building the very next day. Attempts by the left to label this as something worse than Pearl Harbor or 9/11 are breathtakingly farcical.

There can be no elections when losers like Trump can claim himself the winner and blame it all on unproven fraud.
When you have elections conducted in such a way that results are changed by late night vote counts then you are going to have elections that people question. If you on the left REALLY want to make sure that another 1/6 doesn't happen then you should be joining the GOP in working to make our elections more secure. You're not doing that though...you're currently flooding the country with millions of illegals that you think you'll be able to turn into votes to keep you in power. As long as THAT is going on, Notfooled...you've got no business throwing stones about fraudulent elections!

When you have elections conducted in such a way that results are changed by late night vote counts then you are going to have elections that people question.
Trump didn’t “question” He lied that he is “certain” that he won. His cult following take the anti-democracy asshole at his word. He is a huge liar. No minor lying.

From that big lie he took the “certainty” that he “won” with no proof to an attempt to overturn the election and unlawfully installing himself as the winner.

You have every right to question every time you lose. That is not the issue here. The issue is the lawlessness. If a president cannot abide by the rule of law and the Constitution and he decides the outcome instead of we the people, then we are fucked as a nation. I have no idea why you Trump people put up with lawlessness just because you voted for him. You are unAmerican and you need to know it?

You can’t even watch the hearings to learn anything about it for Christ sake

Forum List

Back