88 million Voters should sue Trump for the attempt to subvert our right to evict him from the White House with our votes.

There were no peaceful protests,
Shown on FOX OAN and NEWSMAX

You are a liar / I attended one in Loudoun Co VA on a Sunday with beautiful black families with their kids dressed in their Sunday Best - The only disturbance was a bunch of rednecks in a big mudder pick up truck flying a huge confederate flag half a dozen hillbillies standing in the bed of the truck screaming at those sweet people. But I don’t call that violence. So you’re a damn liar

"A fiery, but mostly peaceful protest."
The Chauvin riots have absolutely no connection to a single Dem politician for their personal or political benefit.

Jan6 violence and plot to overturn the election was . . , of Trump, by Trump, and for Trump . . . and a whole mess load of GOP politicians,

The fucking congress is lobbied everyday.
And if a lobbyist pressures a congressman to commit an illegal act for them and the congressman says no should the lobbyist at least be reported as to what he is attempting to do to benefit when asking a congressman to commit a crime..

And if the congressman says yes a crime is committed. Then both are involved in the crime.

In the first scenario only the lobbyist is involved in the crime .is that correct.

Last edited:
The Chauvin riots have absolutely no connection to a single Dem politician for their personal or political benefit.

Jan6 violence and plot to overturn the election was . . , of Trump, by Trump, and for Trump . . . and a whole mess load of GOP politicians,
Only the half dozen or so Dim politicians who cheered them on.

Your ignorance isn't my concern.
Can you form a complete sentence describing an actual form of ignorance that I have expressed in writing here on this message board.

Trump pressured Pence to commit a crime. Is it “ignorance” as an American citizen to want the President of the United States investigated for that.

I got in and witnessed in person a Watergate hearing on a whim and spontaneous but motorcycle ride from Ohio to DC and back that year, Nixon is a choir boy compared to Trump.

I see nothing “ignorant” about supporting investigation into the violence day we all witnessed on January 6. I am learning a lot from the committee so far concerning “learning” it’s not associated with “ignorance”.

Can you form a complete sentence describing an actual form of ignorance that I have expressed in writing here on this message board.

Trump pressured Pence to commit a crime. Is it “ignorance” as an American citizen to want the President of the United States investigated for that.

I got in and witnessed in person a Watergate hearing on a whim and spontaneous but motorcycle ride from Ohio to DC and back that year, Nixon is a choir boy compared to Trump.

I see nothing “ignorant” about supporting investigation into the violence day we all witnessed on January 6. I am learning a lot from the committee so far concerning “learning” it’s not associated with “ignorance”.
Nice unhinged rant. But WTF does it have to do with your ignorance that the BLM/Antifa months of rioting, looting, raping, and murder was supported by many Dimwinger Politicians?

Nice unhinged rant. But WTF does it have to do with your ignorance that the BLM/Antifa months of rioting, looting, raping, and murder was supported by many Dimwinger Politicians
That is not my ignorance. That is you lying.

BLM are not the rioters. They are the peaceful protesters. You are a liar. And you are a racist because you generalize against a peaceful protest movement made up for the betterment of race related societal conditions in this country. You do not lot like to hear people say that Black Lives Matter so you must necessarily generalize this who Believe that Black Lives Matter are entirely made up of violence prone people.

I’m onto you. That’s not ignorance.

That is not my ignorance. That is you lying.

BLM are not the rioters. They are the peaceful protesters. You are a liar. And you are a racist because you generalize against a peaceful protest movement made up for the betterment of race related societal conditions in this country. You do not lot like to hear people say that Black Lives Matter so you must necessarily generalize this who Believe that Black Lives Matter are entirely made up of violence prone people.

I’m onto you. That’s not ignorance.
BLM protest:

1655390731859.png

Trump Sure it is, 2000 mules. All evidence
You pathetic not yet dwindled “fleeced” deplorable, as Anne Coulter has you pegged.

In a new Substack posted this week, right-wing author Ann Coulter railed against pro-Trump filmmaker Dinesh D'Souza's election fraud film, 2,000 Mules, bemoaning it as "stupid," and saying, "Is there anyone in Trump World who isn't trying fleece the Deplorables? Haven't they suffered enough?​

88 million BIDEN Voters should file a class action lawsuit against Trump, the 84 fake electors, the proud boys and the oath keepers, the estate of Ashley Babbitt and all the other capitol building attackers, if it’s worth more than a nickel, and all the Republicans in Congress who aided and comforted Trump’s openly hostile to democracy attempt to deny the right to vote and be counted against millions of Biden voters so that he can stay in power.

Trump openly and subversively plotted and carried out an an attempt to subvert our right to evict him with our votes from the White House. There needs to be punitive damages for such a immoral crime against so many millions of Americans. The punishment needs to be if he is not convicted of any federal statutes, that he cannot run for office ever again.

The same goes for all those who aided and abetted the forner and disgraced president in the big lie and the attempt to overturn the election.

That President Trump was involved in the January 6 plot to overthrow the election is plain as day. However the January 6 congressional committee will begin presenting all the evidence and testimony under oath from those who witnessed it up close in the White House and in Congress and in states offices.

So what do you think Trump voters? Will you spend your hard earned cash through the next few years helping Trump pay all his legal bills or are you going to bail on him?

Or do you just continue to believe the big lie and refuse to decide for yourself what the January 6 committee will be presenting starting tonight? How are you will you be watching the World according to Tucker Carlson on Fox News instead?
Troll thread

You pathetic not yet dwindled “fleeced” deplorable, as Anne Coulter has you pegged.

In a new Substack posted this week, right-wing author Ann Coulter railed against pro-Trump filmmaker Dinesh D'Souza's election fraud film, 2,000 Mules, bemoaning it as "stupid," and saying, "Is there anyone in Trump World who isn't trying fleece the Deplorables? Haven't they suffered enough?​
not sure what this meant. funny how you think the people you diss all the time are all of the sudden genius. hahahahahahahahaha

2000 mules explains the steal. I work in telecommunications and what he found is actually very verifiable. And you the sheep, believe those with no credentials.

This is what made Trump believe he had a right to overturn the election that he lost.

America is a special nation divinely favored by God and entrusted to white Christians as its sovereign protectors, The original big lie

"Christian nationalism believes in the enduring and dangerous 'deep story' that America is a special nation divinely favored by God and entrusted to white Christians as its sovereign protectors, in order to implement and spread the Kingdom of Heaven on Earth," Ali wrote. "These 'Christian' values and morals are allegedly under active threat and assault by 'invaders — who presently include feminists, LGBTQ+, Jews, people of color, Muslims, immigrants, and essentially anyone who opposes their proposed theocratic state."​
Trump tapped into that ideology with his slogan "Make America Great Again," which means something very specific and menacing for Christian nationalists.​
Really dislike that term Make America great again, What's really scary is that as it has been pushed forward it now is becoming a reality. Party before country. any lie or poor choice is ok if it leads to winning.

Forum List

Back