88 million Voters should sue Trump for the attempt to subvert our right to evict him from the White House with our votes.

The Little Rock Crisis erupted in September 1957 when Arkansas Governor Orval M. Faubus used state National Guard troops to prevent nine African American students from attending the then all-white Central High

Eisenhower knew he had to act boldly. He placed the Arkansas National Guard under federal control and sent 1,000 U.S. Army paratroopers from the 101st Airborne Division to assist them in restoring order in Little Rock.

dude, your posts don't line up with facts.

I posted from a government website, based on the library of congress.

It's you who don't know the facts.

And you actually think all those crises all at once under Trump and his helter skelter non existent confirmed administration would have handled all of this any better?

That's where we differ!
Those problems didn't just magically appear after the election. The vegetable signed EO's that created many of them and his lack of a foreign policy created the remainder.

I believe there are some Americans who didn’t vote for Biden but voted and still believe in democracy unlike you.
Are you going to substantiate your claim of 88M voters? Nope, you won't because you can't. It is a bald faced lie that you continue to try to push even after I gave you proof that you are lying.

What about states rights. Give them additional funds and they can use their own forces. But Trump wouldn't do that. Because he wouldn't have any control over how the police / national guard, was deployed.

It's come out that Trump authorized 20,000 National guard "TO PROTECT THE JANUARY 6TH PROTESTERS"

Shit.... they were the one's attacking congress.
No, because it's more cost effective for the Feds to pay for federal resources rather than give States a lot of money that they may not use all of but won't give back.

Are you going to substantiate your claim of 88M voters?
Are you saying only 82 million Biden voters would join the class action lawsuit against Trump’s unconstitutional plot to use fake electors from seven states to throw the election into chaos in order to give House Republicans the opportunity to re-elect Trump.

Did you vote?
Would you object to an outgoing one term president getting away with creating chaos around a certified election two weeks before the transfer of power to the incoming administration is set to proceed under the Constitution. The chaos would cause that one term President to start a second term instead?

If so, you are good with one person deciding the outcome of a presidential election and that person being the loser - because what Trump tried to do was not count my vote and not count your vote as well. Trump had to count nobody’s vote because when the voters count he lost .

Sure there are at least 6 to 20,000,000 voters out there who did not vote for Biden but believe Biden won and he is a legitimate president who would join a class action lawsuit against Trump for attempting to not count their votes I have to believe not all Americans are not like you.

Last edited:
Are you saying only 82 million
What happened to the other 6 million voters that your reference in the title of your OP, moron? Oh, they must be the ones with cemetery addresses. LMAO. Give it up moron.
Sure there are at least 6 to 20,000,000 loaders out there who did not vote for Biden but believe Biden won and he was a legitimate president would join a class action lawsuit against Trump for attempting to not count their votes I have to believe not all Americans are not like you.
Nice speculation. You're very good at that. Not so good at substantiating a fucking word that you say though. Keep babbling. You sound just like the vegetable.

Questioning questionable results is not a coup. Entering a building is not a coup. Frankly, I don't see how you can believe the Pablum you are posting.
Putting aside that the results were not questionable, the attempted coup had many more facets than just the Capital riot. I recommend you Google John Eastman and read about what he and Trump were plotting. You might also want to read up on the slates of fake electors that were submitted. Or the plan to have the votes in contested states thrown out so the election could be thrown back to Repub controlled state legislatures. Please don't tell me you are ignorant about those aspects of the coup plot.

Questioning questionable results is not a coup.
The plot to overturn the election started prior to the results of the election being known. Trump Jr was in on it with BANNON.

"On Nov. 5, 2020, as his father waited for key states to finish counting their votes, Donald Trump Jr. relayed over text message a series of suggestions to Mr. Meadows, the White House chief of staff, for how President Trump could stay in power," said the report. "One message referred to Jan. 6, 2021, when the vice president would oversee the congressional certification of the Electoral College votes — typically a routine process. The message described the date as a last-ditch option, one that would be meaningful only if the Trump forces could engineer a situation in which neither Mr. Trump nor Mr. Biden, the election’s winner, was found to have amassed enough electoral votes to win and the race was sent to the House of Representatives to decide."​
That plan had been pushed by Mr. Trump’s informal adviser Stephen K. Bannon, and a person familiar with the younger Mr. Trump’s text message identified Mr. Bannon as being the source of the information," said the report. "This tactic would involve two strands: pressing Mr. Pence to agree to flout the Constitution on the critical date of Jan. 6, and creating at least the appearance that there were alternate slates of pro-Trump electors from swing states that had clearly been won by Mr. Biden. The electors plan is now under scrutiny by federal prosecutors."​

IN OTHER NEWS: Jan. 6 panel must expose the Christian nationalism that fueled riots — and force GOP to denounce it
That is not Trump supporters and Trump questioning questionable results. That is Trump and Trump supporters devising a plot to stay in power if the results don’t go their way.

Creating chaos against the constitution does not seem to me to be very good and ethical conduct Behind honorable office of President of the United States of America.

Are you saying the January 6 republican operation has nothing to do with overturning the election? It’s not really an accusation at this point.
The capitol riot was a riot. Likely incited by democrat operatives for the purpose of creating a false narrative. That is what truly needs to be investigated. The riot is instead being propagated by communists (democrats) as an insurrection. The real insurrection is being perpetrated by democrats. The phony straw man proceeding is part of the propagation of the democrat insurrection.
Democrats accuse their opponents of the exact thing democrats are guilty of themselves.
Get it? I didn’t expect so. You are a Marxist dupe.

Last edited:
In the presidential election, there were 81,282,903 votes cast for Biden and 74,223,030 votes cast for President Donald Trump, according to a current tally from USA TODAY.

It’s not communism we need to worry about. It us Trump fascism. When An Authoritarian compiles enough followers no longer respects the will of the majority of the voters. When one political faction decides to take over and ceding all power to Themselves.

That is what Trump and all his supporters attempted to do on January 6. Not count a single vote that was cast in the 2020 election. That is what the attempt was

Just like food has done in Russian.
Many of those votes were fraudulent mail in ballots received in five swing states after midnight.

Many of those votes were fraudulent mail in ballots received in five swing states after midnight.
Do you realize that when you state that without evidence or research or investigation you are a liar. I realize being a liar is a badge of honor for Trump supporters, but come on . . you need to know when to stop.

Last edited:
88 million BIDEN Voters should file a class action lawsuit against Trump, the 84 fake electors, the proud boys and the oath keepers, the estate of Ashley Babbitt and all the other capitol building attackers, if it’s worth more than a nickel, and all the Republicans in Congress who aided and comforted Trump’s openly hostile to democracy attempt to deny the right to vote and be counted against millions of Biden voters so that he can stay in power.

Trump openly and subversively plotted and carried out an an attempt to subvert our right to evict him with our votes from the White House. There needs to be punitive damages for such a immoral crime against so many millions of Americans. The punishment needs to be if he is not convicted of any federal statutes, that he cannot run for office ever again.

The same goes for all those who aided and abetted the forner and disgraced president in the big lie and the attempt to overturn the election.

That President Trump was involved in the January 6 plot to overthrow the election is plain as day. However the January 6 congressional committee will begin presenting all the evidence and testimony under oath from those who witnessed it up close in the White House and in Congress and in states offices.

So what do you think Trump voters? Will you spend your hard earned cash through the next few years helping Trump pay all his legal bills or are you going to bail on him?

Or do you just continue to believe the big lie and refuse to decide for yourself what the January 6 committee will be presenting starting tonight? How are you will you be watching the World according to Tucker Carlson on Fox News instead?
An excellent idea that will never happen.

Do you realize that when you state that without evidence or research or investigation you are a liar. I realize being a liar as a badge of honor for Trump supporters, but come on do you need to know when to stop.
The numbers and circumstances don’t lie. The refusal to audit adds to the lie. You’re dishonest.

Forum List

Back