88 million Voters should sue Trump for the attempt to subvert our right to evict him from the White House with our votes.

How many have been charged with insurrection?
Those charged with seditious conspiracy is fine with me. You can call the plot to overturn the election whenever you want but it had nothing to do with the riot.

Do you ever wonder why Trump didn’t try to stop the violence when all these Republicans were begging for him to do so

Then President Donald Trump’s chief of staff, Mark Meadows, exchanged scores of texts with Trump loyalists on Jan. 6 that show even some of the former president’s staunchest supporters, including his own son, pleaded for Trump to stop the violence​

The overturn occurred two days after Election Day
Who did it? What state? Why is there no investigation into this? You idiot sent Trump $300 million after the election? what did he do with it?

Those charged with seditious conspiracy is fine with me. You can call the plot to overturn the election whenever you want but it had nothing to do with the riot.

Do you ever wonder why Trump didn’t try to stop the violence when all these Republicans were begging for him to do so

Then President Donald Trump’s chief of staff, Mark Meadows, exchanged scores of texts with Trump loyalists on Jan. 6 that show even some of the former president’s staunchest supporters, including his own son, pleaded for Trump to stop the violence​
“I know that everyone here will soon be marching over to the Capitol building to peacefully and patriotically make your voices heard today,” Donald J. Trump

“I know that everyone here will soon be marching over to the Capitol building to peacefully and patriotically make your voices heard today,” Donald J. Trump
Voices heard about what? He lost the election, and not by a little.

“We’re going to have to fight much harder and Mike Pence is going to have to come through for us,” Trump said at one point, alluding to Pence’s ultimate refusal to attempt to steal the election for him during that day’s hearing where the Electoral College made his loss official.

“You’ll never take back our country with weakness. You have to show strength. You have to be strong,” he added during the speech in which he pushed long-debunked lies about Joe Biden’s convincing victory over him being the product of fraud.

That is the question, the Congressional hearings are nothing but political posturing and winning votes, the DOJ is the one to watch and if there was conspiracy and it was planned and thought out, then the people behind the scenes need to be brought to justice.
Evidence? You don’t have any

Has anyone found a link to these “88 MILLION” votes for the Vegetable In Chief?

The same thing you morons have been trolling him about for the previous four years, Einstein. You just aren't the quickest greyhound in the race are you.
Your replies to two of my posts, containing nothing but gratuitous insults and vague remarks, indicate you really have nothing substantive to counter my comments. It's the hallmark of Trumpleton's. As they say in TX, "all hat, no cattle."

I'll ask again, what was Trump's mob supposed to have their voices heard about seeing as he lost the election? Are you among the hayseeds who think the election was stolen?

After mid December following on presidential election there is no way to constitutionally, legally, Righteously change the results of the certified election. The 2020 election was certified by all 50 states on December 14.

Call January 6 outgoing president Donald J Trump admitted he was involved in a plot to overturn the election. It’s in its own words. If you were there you probably were cheering for it. “Different rules.” That would be taking the law into his own hands.

“”” Trump told the crowd that ‘very different rules’ applied. 21JAN06-DJTincite-05

Incitement to Riot? What Trump Told Supporters Before Mob Stormed Capitol (Published 2021)

“When you catch somebody in a fraud, you are allowed to go by very different rules. So I hope Mike has the courage to do what he has to do, and I hope he doesn’t listen to the RINOs and the stupid people that he’s listening to.” “”

Because if Mike Pence does the right thing, we win the election. All he has to do, all this is, this is from the number one, or certainly one of the top, Constitutional lawyers in our country. He has the absolute right to do it. . . . All Vice President Pence has to do is send it back to the states to recertify and we become president and you are the happiest people.” 21JAN06-DJT-jEASTMAN

Trump was lying to you. There is no constitutional way for Trump/Pence to “win” the election that they lost. It was certified that they lost. It was over.

If he has evidence that there was massive fraud to overturn the election it’s been a year and a half and it has not been produced by Donald J Trump and his $300 million that you idiots sent him to expose the fraud. You’ve been had. You are fools. You are unAmerican morons.
The results don’t become official until electoral college certified on Jan 6. A corrupted election needs to be challenged. Democrats don’t care about integrity. End justifies means. And for their group-thinking sheep voters, stupidity. Retarded baboons.

I'll ask again, what was Trump's mob supposed to have their voices heard about seeing as he lost the election?
And I'll tell you, AGAIN, yawn. The same things your mobs rioted during the whole of 2020 about, without the violence, insurrection (Portland and Seattle), and damage. Did you get it this time, troll?

Trump Suggests Putin Just Claim He Won

PALM BEACH (The Borowitz Report)—As the Russian invasion of Ukraine continues to encounter difficulties, Donald J. Trump has advised Vladimir Putin “just to claim that he won.”

“He needs to get on TV and say that he’s the winner,” Trump said. “He should say that he had a victory in Ukraine like you wouldn’t believe.”

Trump said that the Russian President should hold rallies across the country to tell his supporters that he won but that his victory had been stolen from him.

Trump Suggests Putin Just Claim He Won

;)

The same things your mobs rioted during the whole of 2020 about,

Democrats did not call for those mobs. Derek Chauvin caused those mobs. They had nothing to do with overturning an election that a top candidate in the Dem Party lost.

You are very confused about what this thread is about. It’s about an attempt to not count my vote advocated by the chief law-enforcement officer in the land who lost an election to remain POTUS after losing a certified election which is a direct violation of my civil rights.

Why are you bringing up the absolutely unrelated Chauvin riots.

Forum List

Back