88 million Voters should sue Trump for the attempt to subvert our right to evict him from the White House with our votes.

I don't give a flying fuck about January 6, but I did pock up a pound of Oscar Mayer bacon at the NAS Jacksonville commissary for $4.88 yesterday. I had a $2 off coupon...
And that is for the cheap Chinese-owned bacon---Smithfield Farms--another CCP acquisition that was allowed under Obummer.

88 million BIDEN Voters should file a class action lawsuit against Trump, the 84 fake electors, the proud boys and the oath keepers, the estate of Ashley Babbitt and all the other capitol building attackers, if it’s worth more than a nickel, and all the Republicans in Congress who aided and comforted Trump’s openly hostile to democracy attempt to deny the right to vote and be counted against millions of Biden voters so that he can stay in power.

Trump openly and subversively plotted and carried out an an attempt to subvert our right to evict him with our votes from the White House. There needs to be punitive damages for such a immoral crime against so many millions of Americans. The punishment needs to be if he is not convicted of any federal statutes, that he cannot run for office ever again.

The same goes for all those who aided and abetted the forner and disgraced president in the big lie and the attempt to overturn the election.

That President Trump was involved in the January 6 plot to overthrow the election is plain as day. However the January 6 congressional committee will begin presenting all the evidence and testimony under oath from those who witnessed it up close in the White House and in Congress and in states offices.

So what do you think Trump voters? Will you spend your hard earned cash through the next few years helping Trump pay all his legal bills or are you going to bail on him?

Or do you just continue to believe the big lie and refuse to decide for yourself what the January 6 committee will be presenting starting tonight? How are you will you be watching the World according to Tucker Carlson on Fox News instead?
Don't drink and post. Give your keyboard over to a designated sane person.

This has been a public safety announcement.

If I had voted for either one, I would not admit it.
So when Trump tried to cancel the election I see that you don’t care since you don’t vote or don’t vote for anybody who is going to win anyway. What are you some kind of anarchist or something?

Why are you attacking me if you don’t care if we have a democratic republic or not?

The 82 million who voted for Biden plus millions of Republicans who think when they vote it should be counted and not taken away by the loser, care. It’s pretty much dimwits like you that would not care if America is turned into Putin‘s Russia by Trump voters and the fascist on the team.
So no one approved two extra days?
Trump approved whatever rules were decided upon.prior to the election. If he had won that state he would have taken it.

So when Trump tried to cancel the election I see that you don’t care since you don’t vote or don’t vote for anybody who is going to win anyway. What are you some kind of anarchist or something?

Why are you attacking me if you don’t care if we have a democratic republic or not?

The 82 million who voted for Biden plus millions of Republicans who think when they vote it should be counted and not taken away by the loser, care. It’s pretty much dimwits like you that would not care if America is turned into Putin‘s Russia by Trump voters and the fascist on the team.

Trump approved whatever rules were decided upon.prior to the election. If he had won that state he would have taken it.
Not anywhere near what I said, you are now being dishonest. I refuse to play your troll games. Take care.

I realize most of you and the Trump cult regard all evidence and proof against Trump to be fake news so I don’t know why you asked me to prove it but here goes

Rather than finding that Trump defeated President Joe Biden in the competitive swing state’s most populous county, Cyber Ninjas tallied 99 additional votes for Biden and 261 fewer votes for Trump than previously counted, according to The New York Times, which obtained a copy of the draft.​

don't give a flying fuck about January 6,

I can see why a Confederate fascist wouldn’t. The Confederate fascist lost that day. Trump told his people prior to the riot that this was their chance to keep him in the White House and they failed and he failed. I guess the confederacy is getting used to losing

I welcome related comments from other posters, especially ones that have brains and no hue to read.

Your attempted diversion away from trumps civil liability is duly noted.
Trump said to peacefully protest. Game, set, match, you lose.

I can see why a Confederate fascist wouldn’t. The Confederate fascist lost that day. Trump told his people prior to the riot that this was their chance to keep him in the White House and they failed and he failed. I guess the confederacy is getting used to losing
No, people seeing their gas prices skyrocket, empty shelves, and sky high inflation give ZERO fucks about Jan. 6 of 2 years ago. They’ll vote with their wallets, leaving you Dims buried under a Republican tsunami in November.

Planning and acting are two different things.

Trouble is Trump acted. He pressured PENCE To overturn the election. And when pence refused the militias that Trump told to standby assaulted the Capitol and some of them wanted to hang Mike Pence. Whoever built the gallows to hang Mike Pence and Nancy Pelosi were acting according to their planning. The fact that they failed Does not eliminate that they had criminal intent to commit sedition against the United States of America.

Last edited:
Trump said to peacefully protest. Game, set, match, you lose.

I’m not pinning the mob violence on January 6 on Trump. Can’t you read it. I’m talking about the inside effort to overturn the election by creating chaos on the floor of the Senate forcing the election to be decided by the house of representatives which favored the Republicans. I am talking about the fact that Donald J Trump attempted to cancel the entire 2020 election based on his delusions and lies that he won which is an American president telling the people that he is supposed to be serving, that they have no right to decide whether or not he gets a second term. Trump decided like a fascist dictator that he is what’s best for America and fuck the people that voted against him. That’s what I’m talking about. If you don’t understand the contest don’t go running around declaring yourself the winner game set match. You are as big a fool is Donald Trump. Losing is winning to you people.

I’m not pinning the mob violence on January 6 on Trump. Can’t you read it. I’m talking about the inside effort to overturn the election by creating chaos on the floor of the Senate forcing the election to be decided by the house of representatives which favored the Republicans. I am talking about the fact that Donald J Trump attempted to cancel the end tire 2020 election based on his delusions and lies that he won which is an American president telling the people that he is supposed to be serving that they have no right to decide whether or not he gets a second term. Trump decided like a fascist dictator that he is what’s best for America and fuck the people that voted against him. That’s what I’m talking about. If you don’t understand the contest don’t go running around declaring yourself the winner game set match. Here is a bigger fool is Donald Trump. Losing his winning to you people.
English please. Your rants are all bullshit, and you’ve been shown a liar multiple times. Your fairy tale isn’t very good either. Then again, Dim parrots like you can’t come up with an original, truthful ideas anyway. I suggest you STFU before embarrassing yourself further. Game, set, match. You lose. Again.

Trouble is Trump acted. He pressured PENCE To overturn the election. And when pence refused the militias that Trump told to standby assaulted the Capitol and some of them wanted to hang Mike Pence. Whoever built the gallows to hang Mike Pence and Nancy Pelosi were acting according to their planning. The fact that they failed Does not eliminate that they had criminal intent to commit sedition against the United States of America.

Wrong.
The gallows was obviously fake and could not have held the weight of a person.
Nor was there any evidence of massive hidden arms caches.
There was literally NOTHING at all evident of any attempt at armed rebellion and sedition.

But I wish there were.
Congress and the federal government are all crooks and criminals, and need to all be jailed.
They lied to us about Iraqi WMD, all federal gun and drug laws are totally illegal, as are mandatory sentences, asset forfeiture, etc.
The federal government is completely criminal.

I’m not pinning the mob violence on January 6 on Trump. Can’t you read it. I’m talking about the inside effort to overturn the election by creating chaos on the floor of the Senate forcing the election to be decided by the house of representatives which favored the Republicans. I am talking about the fact that Donald J Trump attempted to cancel the entire 2020 election based on his delusions and lies that he won which is an American president telling the people that he is supposed to be serving, that they have no right to decide whether or not he gets a second term. Trump decided like a fascist dictator that he is what’s best for America and fuck the people that voted against him. That’s what I’m talking about. If you don’t understand the contest don’t go running around declaring yourself the winner game set match. You are as big a fool is Donald Trump. Losing is winning to you people.

So Trump had the opinion there were irregularities, but he never tried to force anything.
He left it up to the states, so he did nothing remotely illegal.

Forum List

Back