88 million Voters should sue Trump for the attempt to subvert our right to evict him from the White House with our votes.

I’m not pinning the mob violence on January 6 on Trump.

You have no response to what I am pinning in Trump. WHY?

Without any armed violence to extort those who were responsible for the vote counts, then there can be no crime.
Trump saying he thought there were voting irregularities is just an opinion, not a criminal attempt to force vote counters to lie.

88 million BIDEN Voters should file a class action lawsuit against Trump, the 84 fake electors, the proud boys and the oath keepers, the estate of Ashley Babbitt and all the other capitol building attackers, if it’s worth more than a nickel, and all the Republicans in Congress who aided and comforted Trump’s openly hostile to democracy attempt to deny the right to vote and be counted against millions of Biden voters so that he can stay in power.

Trump openly and subversively plotted and carried out an an attempt to subvert our right to evict him with our votes from the White House. There needs to be punitive damages for such a immoral crime against so many millions of Americans. The punishment needs to be if he is not convicted of any federal statutes, that he cannot run for office ever again.

The same goes for all those who aided and abetted the forner and disgraced president in the big lie and the attempt to overturn the election.

That President Trump was involved in the January 6 plot to overthrow the election is plain as day. However the January 6 congressional committee will begin presenting all the evidence and testimony under oath from those who witnessed it up close in the White House and in Congress and in states offices.

So what do you think Trump voters? Will you spend your hard earned cash through the next few years helping Trump pay all his legal bills or are you going to bail on him?

Or do you just continue to believe the big lie and refuse to decide for yourself what the January 6 committee will be presenting starting tonight? How are you will you be watching the World according to Tucker Carlson on Fox News instead?
Anybody can sue anybody, no matter how stupid. To successfully sue, one must have suffered some damages. The only ones having suffered any damages, are the American people suffering mass alien invasion, monstrous inflation, death and abandonment in Afghanistan, more Gun Free Zone mass shooting deaths, Fentanyl death epidemic, anti-white discrimination, etc

The Lord of the Lies is a seditious criminal who should be placed against a wall. Starting tonight at 2000 hours the American public will get a clear picture of his criminal effort to overthrow the government of the United States of America!
That's what Biden did.

successfully sue, one must have suffered some damages.
How Trump succeeded on January 6 my lawful legal vote for Joe Biden would not have counted. That was the intent of the whole day and was part of the plans for two months. Not counting my vote is damage. Why don’t you think so?

Without any armed violence to extort those who were responsible for the vote counts, then there can be no crime.
Trump saying he thought there were voting irregularities is just an opinion, not a criminal attempt to force vote counters to lie.

No. Trump’s subversive efforts leading up to Jan6 to defraud the government to remain in office did not require any violence.

Watch the hearings. They will present the Eastman plan.

The [Republican] Senate Intelligence Committee reaffirmed its support for the U.S. intelligence community’s conclusion that the Russian government interfered in the 2016 presidential election with the goal of putting Donald Trump in the Oval Office.
Senate Intel report confirms Russia aimed to help Trump in 2016

"The House select committee on the Capitol insurrection has a duty far beyond investigating one of the most traumatic days in US history. Its wider mission is to expose and catalog an assault on democracy that is still going on.

The panel holds its first prime-time televised hearing Thursday in a bid to imprint the implications of this national nightmare – when a mob incited by then-President Donald Trump tried to prevent the certification of 2020 election results," CNN

What to watch for at the House's first prime-time hearing

CNN reports, "The House select committee investigating January 6 will use its first prime-time public hearing on Thursday to make the case that former President Donald Trump was at the center of a conspiracy to overturn the 2020 election and prevent the transition of power, according to the committee.

"The panel will reveal new evidence that aides say will help “connect the dots” between Trump’s election lies, his attempts to overturn Joe Biden’s 2020 election win and the violence that unfolded on January 6, 2021, when rioters stormed the US Capitol in an effort to stop the counting of electoral votes.

"Aides outlined the first public hearing, which will take place in prime time, as the committee’s opening salvo – previewing what’s to come in the month’s worth of planned hearings.

"Thursday’s hearing is the first in a series planned this month to illustrate what the panel’s months-long investigation into January 6 has uncovered. Aides said that the opening hearing would serve to lay out a summary of the committee’s findings, which all points back to Trump himself."

I'm not even sure why you posted it because it's obvious you don't want to have a discussion or trade ideas.

Explain your idea or understanding that Trump did not openly and subversively plot and carry out an an attempt to subvert and deny my right to evict him from the White House with my vote.

Let’s discuss if you are ok with Trump’s attempt to discard every vote cast in 2020 by creating chaos on Jan6 and moving the election to the HOUSE of Representatives which had a 26 to 24 Republican majority and could annoit him King.

The hearing tonight had Ivanka on video saying she agrees with BILL BARR telling her daddy that his election fraud public statements are bullshit and crazy talk. Did you watch?

88 million BIDEN Voters should file a class action lawsuit against Trump, the 84 fake electors, the proud boys and the oath keepers, the estate of Ashley Babbitt and all the other capitol building attackers, if it’s worth more than a nickel, and all the Republicans in Congress who aided and comforted Trump’s openly hostile to democracy attempt to deny the right to vote and be counted against millions of Biden voters so that he can stay in power.

Trump openly and subversively plotted and carried out an an attempt to subvert our right to evict him with our votes from the White House. There needs to be punitive damages for such a immoral crime against so many millions of Americans. The punishment needs to be if he is not convicted of any federal statutes, that he cannot run for office ever again.

The same goes for all those who aided and abetted the forner and disgraced president in the big lie and the attempt to overturn the election.

That President Trump was involved in the January 6 plot to overthrow the election is plain as day. However the January 6 congressional committee will begin presenting all the evidence and testimony under oath from those who witnessed it up close in the White House and in Congress and in states offices.

So what do you think Trump voters? Will you spend your hard earned cash through the next few years helping Trump pay all his legal bills or are you going to bail on him?

Or do you just continue to believe the big lie and refuse to decide for yourself what the January 6 committee will be presenting starting tonight? How are you will you be watching the World according to Tucker Carlson on Fox News instead?
Gee, Not Fooled...in order to do THAT you'd have to get people to admit they voted for Joe "I just pooped my pants" Biden! I'm guessing there aren't all that many people who want to confess to being that naive! Just saying...

Gee, Not Fooled...in order to do THAT you'd have to get people to admit they voted for Joe
Not really. It requires Americans who believe their vote must be counted not thrown out at the behest of the loser based on the losers unsubstantiated declarations that he won. The number of Americans overall who believe the election was fraudulent and stolen from Trump has hovered around 35% since the election So are you with the majority or are you with the idiot minority of Trump duped morons who believe whatever he says.

Did you watch the hearing and see Ivanka acknowledge that her father is lying about election fraud.

Not really. It requires Americans who believe their vote must be counted not thrown out at the behest of the loser based on the losers unsubstantiated declarations that he won. The number of Americans overall who believe the election was fraudulent and stolen from Trump has hovered around 35% since the election So are you with the majority or are you with the idiot minority of Trump duped morons who believe whatever he says.

Did you watch the hearing and see Ivanka acknowledge that her father is lying about election fraud.
I don't think there is any way in hell that a babbling idiot like Joe Biden got more votes than Barack Obama, Not Fooled. Sorry, I just don't. I also won't waste a second trying to prove that because to be quite blunt I don't think it can be proven definitively and even if it was the shit storm that would be unleashed trying to remove a sitting President would tear the country apart.

I won't be watching the hearing. It's a partisan farce. Why would anyone?

You liberals have fucked America up with your agenda. No sham "investigation" should divert people's attention from how big of a dumpster fire the Biden Administration has become! We need to vote Democrats out of office to try and salvage America. The country can't survive more of your silly shit!

I don't think there is any way in hell that a babbling idiot like Joe Biden got more votes than Barack Obama, Not Fooled

Do you know that what you believe Oldestyle means absolutely nothing.

No sham "investigation"
Do you believe Trump’s attempt to reject the will of the voters was lawful and not an infringement on the right to vote in this great country of ours.

I also won't waste a second trying to prove that because to be quite blunt I don't think it can be proven definitively

That means that you know that Trump has not proven that there was Election Fraud and Irregularities that took place on a massive scale that cost him the Election. So why do you support a politician who continues to lie that proof exists?

"So the Unselect Committee of political HACKS refuses to play any of the many positive witnesses and statements, refuses to talk of the Election Fraud and Irregularities that took place on a massive scale, and decided to use a documentary maker from Fake News ABC to spin only negative footage," Trump complained.today​

Go for it.

I'd have a few million in the bank ahead of time though, the courts will make you pay for Trump's lawyers. :p

The fact that you do not know or have any evidence and are asking that question proves you are aiding and abetting the big lie which makes you a subversive against our democracy. You are destroying America and I have known it
So... if Trump runs in '24 and WINS... what actions do you think should be taken to "save democracy"?

You can't fake 88 million real people...so that'll never happen
Ballots are a different story

Forum List

Back