88% of Americans say we are on the wrong track, Biden not helping

A picture is worth a thousand words"​

The image features a headline that reads: HISTORIC JOB GROWTH UNDER BIDEN. Below, a graph titled Average monthly job growth by president. The y-axis ranges from 0K to 600K. Along the x-axis, different presidents' data is presented with their pictures: -Reagan: 168,000 -H.W. Bush: 60,000 -Clinton: 221,000 -Bush: 32,000 -Obama: 120,000 -Trump: -60,000 -Biden: 527,000 A footer reads: That's 9 million jobs added under Biden.' data is presented with their pictures: -Reagan: 168,000 -H.W. Bush: 60,000 -Clinton: 221,000 -Bush: 32,000 -Obama: 120,000 -Trump: -60,000 -Biden: 527,000 A footer reads: That's 9 million jobs added under Biden.
what a crock :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg:

as usual you ignore facts
The fact is hopefully come November there will be a reckoning to get rid
of a few of the scum they call democrats. Biden created nothing, he has advanced dementia
and should be in a nursing home.
4m6pbm.jpg

as usual you ignore facts
What facts? Trump created millions of jobs, Dimmers shut the economy down, Poopeypants is not at the pre Covid levels of jobs, those are the facts. Plus employment participation is down again this month as your ilk does not want to go to work.

I think the entire 10% who think everything is great post on this board.
The other 12% despise humanity including themselves.

Seeing the collapse of societies is considered a “success” to them

And yes, all the demonrats on this board are part of a that 12%.

It’s not possible to be stupid enough to think the government is good

Your inability to understand what you post, is.
I understand exactly what I posted. I asked you a question. Your pea brain “translated” that into me claiming Veggie Joe has a 12% approval rating.

One of us has issues, and it ain’t me, Simp.

I understand exactly what I posted. I asked you a question. Your pea brain “translated” that into me claiming Veggie Joe has a 12% approval rating.

One of us has issues, and it ain’t me, Simp.

Keep lying to yourself, Dumbfuck.

Nostra The power of thoughts and prayers

We want to thank you right wingers for all your thoughts and prayers​

Your thoughts and prayers are so comforting! In our grief, your thoughts and prayers mean so much! We're certain that your thoughts and prayers will stop the violence! So continue to send your thoughts and prayers until the violence stops. Eventually, your thoughts and prayers will work! Taking guns away from sick fucks doesn't work, but your thoughts and prayers will!

Guns don't kill people, lack of thoughts and prayers does. Spread your thoughts and prayers to the four corners of the country to stop mass murder! Remember: think thoughts and prayers at all times! And soon, with your thoughts and prayers, mass murder will drop to zero! God will hear your thoughts and prayers and remove the finger of the killer from the trigger! Your thoughts and prayers will prevent hollow point and full metal jacketed bullets from penetrating human skin! Believe in the power of your thoughts and prayers!

With the power of your thoughts and prayers, the velocity of the bullets will fall to zero and they will fall harmlessly to the floor!

Nostra The power of thoughts and prayers

We want to thank you right wingers for all your thoughts and prayers​

Your thoughts and prayers are so comforting! In our grief, your thoughts and prayers mean so much! We're certain that your thoughts and prayers will stop the violence! So continue to send your thoughts and prayers until the violence stops. Eventually, your thoughts and prayers will work! Taking guns away from sick fucks doesn't work, but your thoughts and prayers will!

Guns don't kill people, lack of thoughts and prayers does. Spread your thoughts and prayers to the four corners of the country to stop mass murder! Remember: think thoughts and prayers at all times! And soon, with your thoughts and prayers, mass murder will drop to zero! God will hear your thoughts and prayers and remove the finger of the killer from the trigger! Your thoughts and prayers will prevent hollow point and full metal jacketed bullets from penetrating human skin! Believe in the power of your thoughts and prayers!

With the power of your thoughts and prayers, the velocity of the bullets will fall to zero and they will fall harmlessly to the floor!
WTF are you babbling about, Halfwit?

Look at people trying to explain away 88% of the country saying we are on the wrong track! :auiqs.jpg:

I don't agree. You can still get abortion in the USA. The only change is now it's a state issue.

I've lived in several different states, and known many women. Each and every one of them is fanatically pro-choice - even conservative women.

I know, because I'm anti-abortion, and the hatred of I've incurred has been endless. (I've learned not to discuss the issue).

I think that in their minds, anyone who's anti-abortion considers them to be a murderer. To them, abortion isn't a choice - it's more of a sacrament.

Making abortion illegal, at least, curtails their 'right' to have sex indiscriminately.

Woman make 50% of the electorate - you can expect them to vote en masse in November.

Forum List

Back