88% of Americans say we are on the wrong track, Biden not helping

I dunno….some of the cult are going down with the ship on this site.
What, the Dem reality cult? Let's see, 80%+ want abortion rights and background checks and fools to get vaxxed and masked more often....The GOP is way overreaching...

Who?

Look Simp, your guy sux. Deal with it. You can whine and cry about the little people who scare you all you want, but the fact remains your Vegetable Messiah is a disaster of epic proportions, and America knows it.
No. You are certainly trying really hard to trash him, but that only works on trumpsters. Biden is doing OK.

Have you seen your Vegetable Messiah’s poll numbers, Simp?

Yeah, they're low but they're not 12% you fucking moron.

d445b99984c06f24e63036ac81e7501a.gif

And the employment participation rate continues to go down.

Yet more evidence that conservatives are brain-dead. As if more was needed.

The Labor Force Participation Rate (LFPR) rate is UP, not down, from 61.0% to 62.5% under Biden. It's also UP, not down, for the year so far from 61.7% to 62.5%. And it's also UP, not down, since April:

April ... 62.0%
May .... 62.3%
June ... 62.5%

And knows why Meister thanked that idiotic post? :cuckoo:

Never said they were 12%, Simp. Learn to read.

You're too dumb to know what you're talking about. You pointed to a wrong direction poll being 88% where I pointed out that's not all about Biden. You idiotically asked if I have seen Biden's poll numbers. Well, dumbfuck, for that 88% to be all about Biden, Biden's poll numbers would need to be around 12%. They're not. They're averaging about 38%. Meaning there are other reasons factoring in for why 88% think we're going in the wrong direction. A pity you lack even basic common sense.

You're too dumb to know what you're talking about. You pointed to a wrong direction poll being 88% where I pointed out that's not all about Biden. You idiotically asked if I have seen Biden's poll numbers. Well, dumbfuck, for that 88% to be all about Biden, Biden's poll numbers would need to be around 12%. They're not. They're averaging about 38%. Meaning there are other reasons factoring in for why 88% think we're going in the wrong direction. A pity you lack even basic common sense.
Once again Simp, quote me saying it is at 12%.

Or just throw another temper tantrum because I called out your dumbassery.

Duh….we had a pandemic.
Duh ..... If you're gonna blame Biden for all the crap he didn't cause, you gotta at least blame trump for the way he ignored that pandemic until it was much worse than it had to be.

Forum List

Back