88% of Americans say we are on the wrong track, Biden not helping

Its incredible how the cult is trying to spin 88% saying we are on the wrong track.

The brainwashing is absolutely epic.

A picture is worth a thousand words"​

The image features a headline that reads: HISTORIC JOB GROWTH UNDER BIDEN. Below, a graph titled Average monthly job growth by president. The y-axis ranges from 0K to 600K. Along the x-axis, different presidents' data is presented with their pictures: -Reagan: 168,000 -H.W. Bush: 60,000 -Clinton: 221,000 -Bush: 32,000 -Obama: 120,000 -Trump: -60,000 -Biden: 527,000 A footer reads: That's 9 million jobs added under Biden.' data is presented with their pictures: -Reagan: 168,000 -H.W. Bush: 60,000 -Clinton: 221,000 -Bush: 32,000 -Obama: 120,000 -Trump: -60,000 -Biden: 527,000 A footer reads: That's 9 million jobs added under Biden.
We are just getting back to Trump's job numbers, before the pandemic.

You seriously don't think that there are millions of Americans that are extremely upset about SCOTUS reversing Roe v. Wade?

Seriously?

I wouldn't expect you to be 'woke' but holy molly you're sound asleep!
Abortion is not near the to of the list of things people care about, Dumbass.

Record gas prices and rampant inflation are far more important to thinking people.

That poll doesn't indicate why we are on the wrong track, or who is responsible for the misdirection. As long as so many crazy right wingers support trumpism, and believe the big lie, we will be on the wrong track.
Lessee......................Dimwingers control the Senate. Dimwingers control the House. Veggie Joe is a Dimwinger..................hmmmmm, I wonder who America blames for the current shit show.

You seriously don't think that there are millions of Americans that are extremely upset about SCOTUS reversing Roe v. Wade?

Seriously?

I wouldn't expect you to be 'woke' but holy molly you're sound asleep!
It comes in pretty low on the list of most people’s concerns. The top is inflation. Sorry, but the R v W decision won’t overtake people’s struggles with regular issues that affect them daily - the prices at the grocery store, inability to pay for a full tank of gas, difficulty finding baby formula and other basics, etc.

Biden has FUBAR this country is 18 months. I knew he was a far inferior choice to Trump, but I honestly didn’t think he would be this much of a disaster.

Abortion is not near the to of the list of things people care about, Dumbass.

Record gas prices and rampant inflation are far more important to thinking people.
It's obvious that trumpsters are desperately hoping that is the case.

Lessee......................Dimwingers control the Senate. Dimwingers control the House. Veggie Joe is a Dimwinger..................hmmmmm, I wonder who America blames for the current shit show.
Trumpsters and fox are certainly trying to blame Biden for all our problems. Proud boys and all the other insurrectionists are on board with you

It's obvious that trumpsters are desperately hoping that is the case.
Ha-ha….perfect case of projection.

Sorry, but the Roe v Wade decision won’t save you, and for two reasons:

1) You’re making the mistake that arrogant liberals always make - thinking everyone but a few outliers agree with you. The truth is that the country is pretty evenly divided.

2) It’s far down on the lists of concerns. Americans are more distressed with Biden’s failures - high inflation, gas prices, shortages of necessary products, and the illegal invasion across the southern border.

Ha-ha….perfect case of projection.

Sorry, but the Roe v Wade decision won’t save you, and for two reasons:

1) You’re making the mistake that arrogant liberals always make - thinking everyone but a few outliers agree with you. The truth is that the country is pretty evenly divided.

2) It’s far down on the lists of concerns. Americans are more distressed with Biden’s failures - high inflation, gas prices, shortages of necessary products, and the illegal invasion across the southern border.
You keep telling yourself that.

Trumpsters and fox are certainly trying to blame Biden for all our problems. Proud boys and all the other insurrectionists are on board with you
Proud boys? WTF are you babbling about, Simp?

Alex Jones and that whiny little levin weeny certainly agree with you.
Who?

Look Simp, your guy sux. Deal with it. You can whine and cry about the little people who scare you all you want, but the fact remains your Vegetable Messiah is a disaster of epic proportions, and America knows it.

Forum List

Back