88% of Americans say we are on the wrong track, Biden not helping

I think the entire 10% who think everything is great post on this board.

Questions like "Is America on the wrong track" or "Is America going in the wrong direction" are total BULLSHIT questions.

The vast majority of people in this country ALWAYS have some gripe about something so there will always be a majority that says 'Yes' to these questions. probably just because they're in a bad mood.

The real question is why they think that.

The current record high for this question is probably due to the recent SCOTUS decision re: Roe v. Wade, anyway.

The current record high for this question is probably due to the recent SCOTUS decision re: Roe v. Wade, anyway.
I doubt that. More like what is affecting everyday people.
Like Energy, inflation, price of gas, groceries, crime etc.

I love how the cult think the job stats will sway the 88%.

Stupid fucks.

I doubt that. More like what is affecting everyday people.
Like Energy, inflation, price of gas, groceries, crime etc.

You seriously don't think that there are millions of Americans that are extremely upset about SCOTUS reversing Roe v. Wade?

Seriously?

I wouldn't expect you to be 'woke' but holy molly you're sound asleep!

I think the entire 10% who think everything is great post on this board.
That poll doesn't indicate why we are on the wrong track, or who is responsible for the misdirection. As long as so many crazy right wingers support trumpism, and believe the big lie, we will be on the wrong track.

You seriously don't think that there are millions of Americans that are extremely upset about SCOTUS reversing Roe v. Wade?

Seriously?

You always put your words in my mouth and debate that, just stop.
I'm saying MOST people are disappointed in the list I've mentioned.
That's why that poll is where it's at.
Why don't you Google what is important to people and you will see abortion
down in the list.
Sheesh, you never change, Rich.

That poll doesn't indicate why we are on the wrong track, or who is responsible for the misdirection. As long as so many crazy right wingers support trumpism, and believe the big lie, we will be on the wrong track.
Who's the president?
Trump was blamed for everything, now Biden can be blamed for everything.

Seriously?

That is the reason millions of Hispanic Catholics are turning to the GOP. Be afraid. Very afraid.

People going back to work after the country was shut down, Stupid. Are we back to the number employed pre-pandemic yet?

Still below the numbers pre-China Pandemic.

ipc_united-states_employed-persons

Forum List

Back