88% of Americans say we are on the wrong track, Biden not helping

Duh ..... If you're gonna blame Biden for all the crap he didn't cause, you gotta at least blame trump for the way he ignored that pandemic until it was much worse than it had to be.
That’s the media lie. Fauci himself said it was nothing to worry about initially. And Trump acted fast - back in January 2020, he halted Chinese flights, to which the Democrats yelled “raaaaacist!”

Would have been so much worse under the incompetent Biden. Just like we see with the southern border, he would have been welcoming in flight after flight of infected Chinese, and then moving them all around the country.

Duh ..... If you're gonna blame Biden for all the crap he didn't cause, you gotta at least blame trump for the way he ignored that pandemic until it was much worse than it had to be.
Trump ignored nothing.

Why has their been more deaths on your Vegetable Messiah’s watch?

I doubt that. More like what is affecting everyday people.
Like Energy, inflation, price of gas, groceries, crime etc.

Some of it is due to Roe v. Wade. A similar poll went from 68% to 85% since March when Roe v. Wade's demise was first leaked and the increase in the poll was entirely due to Democrats.

Yes, because more than 50% of the pandemic has occurred under Biden's watch. You really are dumber than dog shit.
Your Vegetable Messiah had more deaths before he served longer than Trump did while the Fauci Flu was going on, Simp.

You lose again.

So Poopeypants is still in the negative for job "creation"

LOLOL

Rightards are funny. Y'all are literally bitching at Biden for not recuperating Trump's historic loss of 9½ million jobs on his watch fast enough.

Trump ignored nothing.

Why has their been more deaths on your Vegetable Messiah’s watch?
The sad thing is that the media jumped on the lie that Trump did nothing - I can’t tell you how many libs I talked with were clueless about any of it - as a way to drive him out of office.

And look at the price we are paying: inflation so high Americans can’t feed their families, food shortages of basic necessities, a swarm of illegals being invited in to crash our country even quicker, COVID still spreading, gas prices doubling, and a president who is undermining the idea oI three co-equal branches of government and is ramping up racial strife even worse than ever by calling innocent white people “white supremacists.”

That’s the media lie. Fauci himself said it was nothing to worry about initially. And Trump acted fast - back in January 2020, he halted Chinese flights, to which the Democrats yelled “raaaaacist!”

Would have been so much worse under the incompetent Biden. Just like we see with the southern border, he would have been welcoming in flight after flight of infected Chinese, and then moving them all around the country.
No

Abortion is not near the to of the list of things people care about, Dumbass.

Record gas prices and rampant inflation are far more important to thinking people.

No one said it was. But it certainly accounts for some of that 88%. That 88% is not all about Biden.

I think the entire 10% who think everything is great post on this board.
But, I don't understand. Just the other day Biden's press secretary told us how great things are. With 88% of Americans thinking the country is headed in the wrong direction, their plan is to tell us how great things are and that we should continue going in the same direction.

Kind of reminds me of a place I worked for in the past for 17 years. My boss had sales and profits of the company breaking records year after year after year and then the company up and decided to fire him, saying that they wanted the company to go in a different direction. They certainly succeeded in their goal.

Then quote me.

If you can’t you made it up, Simp.

I already pointed out you implied it, Dumbfuck. Don't swing your purse at me because you don't know the difference between a quote and an implication.

I already pointed out you implied it, Dumbfuck. Don't swing your purse at me because you don't know the difference between a quote and an implication.
So you admit you made it up.

Forum List

Back