89-year-old comedian gets sucker punched in NYC

DigitalDrifter

Diamond Member
Feb 22, 2013
Oregon
The usual suspects of course. Why do people do shit like this?
Probably a hate crime, but I doubt there will be any charges like that. If caught, she'll be right back out on the street before the day is over.

D’yan Forest holds the Guinness World Record for being the oldest working female comedian​

1721595714750.png

NEW YORK (AP) - An 89-year-old comedian is recovering after being randomly punched and knocked to the ground while waiting to cross a street in New York earlier this month.

D’yan Forest said she had just stopped at a coffee shop and was heading to a swimming pool when someone came up to her from behind and hit her in the eye. She lay on the ground in shock as police and paramedics came to her aid.

“I thought I had lost use of the eye because I couldn’t see anything,” Forest said.

Her eyesight returned over the next four hours while she underwent tests at a hospital.

The usual suspects of course. Why do people do shit like this?
Probably a hate crime, but I doubt there will be any charges like that. If caught, she'll be right back out on the street before the day is over.

D’yan Forest holds the Guinness World Record for being the oldest working female comedian​

View attachment 981284

There needs to be a special punishment for hitting someone that old

The disrespect towards the elderly and the young is a sign of a civilization in decline. Unfortunately, law enforcement is going to have to double down and reduce this. However, law enforcement at times has done the same thing.

Forum List

Back