8th Grader arrested and suspended for wearing NRA T-Shirt to school

he is back in school and has not been charged

8th grader suspended over t-shirt returns to sc - WOWK 13 Charleston, Huntington WV News, Weather, Sports

liberal dictators like starkey are going to eat crow on this one

He wore the same shirt to school today. Damn! I would love to see the look on that teacher's face when he walked into class.

I would get four more of the same shirt, and wear one every day for the rest of the year!

Hell! I bet the NRA would sell me a hundred of them for 5 or 6 bucks apiece. We could dress up half the school and sit back and chuckle. The school board will go broke cleaning up the mess when all the heads of the Liberal teachers explode.

He is Authoritarian????? Rather ridiculous that the guy who presumes to define "Main Stream Republican" and demand everyone else comply, would call someone else authoritarian.
You are a petty little man, Jake. Your huge ego is baffling.

Since petty little folks like you would turn this into a police state if you ever took control, your comments are laughable.

You are projecting. Your problem is that you are not in charge, and guess what, never will be.

America is a safer place for that.

You boneheads sound like the lefties and hippies of the 1960s: "The law is bogus, man, and I won't obey it." :lol: Fools.

Are you LYING, are you STUPID, or are you just STONED, jackie?

Yes, he is.

Since petty little folks like you would turn this into a police state if you ever took control, your comments are laughable.

You are projecting. Your problem is that you are not in charge, and guess what, never will be.

America is a safer place for that.

You boneheads sound like the lefties and hippies of the 1960s: "The law is bogus, man, and I won't obey it." :lol: Fools.

Are you LYING, are you STUPID, or are you just STONED, jackie?

Yes, he is.

The system worked so far, just as I told you reactionaries that it would. Now we will see what the judge will do with the public disorder charge.

Guys, we don't get to act in public as if there are no rules.

Doesn't work that way.

And, yeah, raise your voice after being told to abide, yes, that's disorder. And the end of your story.

Unsubscribe

Every American has an obligation to engage in some small act of rebellion every day. There's more than one way to have a rebellion and that's one of them.

The kid should get a haircut, he looks like a slob. Keep the Tee shirt and lose the snot nosed attitude

Calling the Police on the kid was pretty weak. Pretty stupid over-reaction. Should have signed the the 'Obama-Pledge' i guess.

Was his display passive? Has that been proven?

Do you think a shirt is "active?"

But I understand, public schools are there to promote the message of SEIU, support for the United State Constitution will not be tolerated.

I think if he was combative with the teachers that could be cause to call the police. If he simply refused to change his shirt it seems like they would have called his mom. Also, the police typically don't arrest 14 year olds for passively standing up for their right of free speech.

I've stated before, if the shirt wasnt agaisnt dress code then the school was out of line. However I don't buy this spin trying to make the kid seem like the 1st admendment Ghandi.

I think if he was combative with the teachers that could be cause to call the police.

Apparently not. It appears from ALL reports that he simply refused to remove the shirt and turn it inside out.

If he simply refused to change his shirt it seems like they would have called his mom. Also, the police typically don't arrest 14 year olds for passively standing up for their right of free speech.

They did in this case. Support of the constitution will not be tolerate by our public masters.

I've stated before, if the shirt wasnt agaisnt dress code then the school was out of line. However I don't buy this spin trying to make the kid seem like the 1st admendment Ghandi.

This was about the public masters crushing a message of support for the United States Constitution. The teachers, administrators, and cops. stand firmly against such displays and such support. If this nation is to be run purely for the benefit of public employees and their unions, then we can't have a bunch of snot nosed brats snooping around some old document written by dead white guys. And they owned slaves, and Ayn Rand took a social security check after paying into it for 50 years...

Standard Disclaimer: I think I got all the standard arguments of the left in there!

I think if he was combative with the teachers that could be cause to call the police.

Apparently not. It appears from ALL reports that he simply refused to remove the shirt and turn it inside out.

If he simply refused to change his shirt it seems like they would have called his mom. Also, the police typically don't arrest 14 year olds for passively standing up for their right of free speech.

They did in this case. Support of the constitution will not be tolerate by our public masters.

This was about the public masters crushing a message of support for the United States Constitution. The teachers, administrators, and cops. stand firmly against such displays and such support. If this nation is to be run purely for the benefit of public employees and their unions, then we can't have a bunch of snot nosed brats snooping around some old document written by dead white guys. And they owned slaves, and Ayn Rand took a social security check after paying into it for 50 years...

Standard Disclaimer: I think I got all the standard arguments of the left in there!

Uncensored, AmyNation, is not telling you the story correctly: that is what he does. The story is quite clear the boy was actively belligerent in his refusal with the type of "make me" nonsense that kids try. The cops made him.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back