8th Grader arrested and suspended for wearing NRA T-Shirt to school

Not at all, personally, Ernie S.

Reactionaries, libertarians, communists, far lefties: all with simplistic solutions for the few to real problems that affect all of us.

We solve our for the great mainstream from left of center to right of center, because that's how it is done in a constitutional republic.

The few do not rule the great majority, as the far right and the far left are going to find out in the elections next year.

Reactionaries, libertarians, communists, far lefties: all with simplistic solutions for the few to real problems that affect all of us.

We solve our for the great mainstream from left of center to right of center, because that's how it is done in a constitutional republic.

The few do not rule the great majority, as the far right and the far left are going to find out in the elections next year.

When you're acting all superior and shit, it really helps to proof read and attempt to make sense.

We solve our [problems] for the great mainstream from left of center to right of center, because that's how it is done in a constitutional republic.

When you're acting all superior and shit, it really helps to proof read and attempt to make sense.

Ernie S., your solutions are not superior remains the point. Libertarianism, social traditionalism, reactionary nonsense, communism, and far lefty solutions hurt the country.

ps: thanks for the catch. Now read the bold above in the first line. I do note you cut our your whiny opening comment about superiority. Typical of you, yet so easily noted.

I cut out what? I quoted you, sir. The post I quoted did not contain my words as you did not quote me. See how that works?

Last shred of credibility GONE!

Jake! The point I tried to make with your conveniently poorly worded post is that you very often put on an air of superiority that is unjustified. You are frequently inarticulate, nearly always wrong, and perennially irrelevant.
You are the boards white, heterosexual poet.

I cut out what? I quoted you, sir. The post I quoted did not contain my words as you did not quote me. See how that works?

Jake! The point I tried to make with your conveniently poorly worded post is that you very often put on an air of superiority that is unjustified. You are frequently inarticulate, nearly always wrong, and perennially irrelevant.

Your inferiority complex is eating you alive. Yes, cut my post. You are discussing yourself when you post, "You are frequently inarticulate, nearly always wrong, and perennially irrelevant."

Your inferiority complex is eating you alive. Yes, cut my post. You are discussing yourself when you post, "You are frequently inarticulate, nearly always wrong, and perennially irrelevant."

Or you can just simply grow up. That's it, that's all.

Your inferiority complex is eating you alive. Yes, you cut my post. You are discussing yourself when you post, "You are frequently inarticulate, nearly always wrong, and perennially irrelevant."

Or you can just simply grow up. That's it, that's all.

I hope he will grow up, TK, for his own sake.

See what I mean? He's a legend in his own mind.

no kidding...when have you ever seen him post something of value? all i see are ad homs, false accusations etc...he never backs up any claim and never actually debates. he just keeps saying reactionary over and over.

That's my point, you never will. He is absolutely worthless - just a troll.

Until the reactionaries stop trolling and ad homming here, they will have nothing of worth to offer.

See what I mean? He's a legend in his own mind.

no kidding...when have you ever seen him post something of value? all i see are ad homs, false accusations etc...he never backs up any claim and never actually debates. he just keeps saying reactionary over and over.

That's my point, you never will. He is absolutely worthless - just a troll.

i stopped reading his posts

nothing of value

just trolling

Childish child is childish.
FakeSmarmy said:
I'm made of rubber, you're made of glue.
Anything you say bounces off me and sticks to you

Yes, you reactionaries need to grow up and post adult matters.

Quarreling amongst yourselves is very unseemly and I won't respond when you are acting like little girls yelling on the playground.

Last edited:
Unfrikking believeable.

I would guess that a Teacher and School Administrator were Liberal Gun Grabbers and still butthurt over the Gungrabber bills losing in the Senate so they took their anger out on this young man.

8th grader gun T-shirt arrest: Arrest for NRA t-shirt has a father outraged - Jacksonville Top News | Examiner.com

New details on the 8th grader gun T-shirt arrest story have came in. Jared Marcum, an eighth grade student who attends Logan Middle School in West Virginia, has been arrested because he wore an NRA T-shirt. On April 19, Yahoo! revealed that the boy was suspended and is now facing charges for wearing the shirt to school which contained an image of a gun printed on it with the words "Protect Your Right."

After getting in a dispute with a teacher at the school, Marcum was arrested. He was shocked when he was arrested and he told WBOY that he didn't think there would be an issue.

“"I never thought it would go this far because honestly I don't see a problem with this. There shouldn't be a problem with this," Marcum said.

Jared's father Allen Lardieri is outraged at his 8th grade son's gun T-shirt arrest arrest and he told the local media,

“"I don't' see how anybody would have an issue with a hunting rifle and NRA put on a t-shirt, especially when policy doesn't forbid it," Lardieri said.

According to Logan Middle School, there policy regarding dress is as follows:

“"A student will not dress or groom in a manner that disrupts the educational process or is detrimental to the health, safety or welfare of others. A student will not dress in a manner that is distractive or indecent, to the extent that it interferes with the teaching and learning process, including wearing any apparel that displays or promotes any drug-, alcohol- or tobacco-related product that is prohibited in school buildings, on school grounds, in school-leased or owned vehicles, and at all school-affiliated functions."

The boy's father, Allen Lardieri, doesn't believe that the shirt violates the policy. He later said,

“"I will go to the ends of the earth, I will call people, I will write letters, I will do everything in the legal realm to make sure this does not happen again."

Jared Marcum was released, however the student is facing charges which include obstruction and disturbing the education process.

I wonder if the school allows those pro-gay T-Shirts?

Most school have a zero tolerance rule about guns, anything to do with guns, including images. I am pretty certain he didn't get arrested for wearing the tee-shirt. He would have been told to take it off, cover it up, or go home and change. The reason, most likely, he was arrested was this: "After getting in a dispute with a teacher at the school, Marcum was arrested." He may have become out of control, possibly even threatening. May have refused to leave the school grounds, become belligerent and impossible to deal with, so the school called the police, who would arrest a student who was out of control.

The article you read and this thread OP are trying to make this story something it isn't.

The young man acted inappropriately, would not stand down and handle it appropriately, the police were called in, and the judge will decide what is appropriate for him concerning his behavior.

The shirt is apparently within the ground rules of the regulations, so the school board will be meeting to rewrite the rules.

The system is working as it should, but a larger issue here is that some believe that public disturbance is acceptable in defying authority.

It's not, and that won't change in our society.

Unfrikking believeable.

I would guess that a Teacher and School Administrator were Liberal Gun Grabbers and still butthurt over the Gungrabber bills losing in the Senate so they took their anger out on this young man.

8th grader gun T-shirt arrest: Arrest for NRA t-shirt has a father outraged - Jacksonville Top News | Examiner.com

New details on the 8th grader gun T-shirt arrest story have came in. Jared Marcum, an eighth grade student who attends Logan Middle School in West Virginia, has been arrested because he wore an NRA T-shirt. On April 19, Yahoo! revealed that the boy was suspended and is now facing charges for wearing the shirt to school which contained an image of a gun printed on it with the words "Protect Your Right."

After getting in a dispute with a teacher at the school, Marcum was arrested. He was shocked when he was arrested and he told WBOY that he didn't think there would be an issue.

“"I never thought it would go this far because honestly I don't see a problem with this. There shouldn't be a problem with this," Marcum said.

Jared's father Allen Lardieri is outraged at his 8th grade son's gun T-shirt arrest arrest and he told the local media,

“"I don't' see how anybody would have an issue with a hunting rifle and NRA put on a t-shirt, especially when policy doesn't forbid it," Lardieri said.

According to Logan Middle School, there policy regarding dress is as follows:

“"A student will not dress or groom in a manner that disrupts the educational process or is detrimental to the health, safety or welfare of others. A student will not dress in a manner that is distractive or indecent, to the extent that it interferes with the teaching and learning process, including wearing any apparel that displays or promotes any drug-, alcohol- or tobacco-related product that is prohibited in school buildings, on school grounds, in school-leased or owned vehicles, and at all school-affiliated functions."

The boy's father, Allen Lardieri, doesn't believe that the shirt violates the policy. He later said,

“"I will go to the ends of the earth, I will call people, I will write letters, I will do everything in the legal realm to make sure this does not happen again."

Jared Marcum was released, however the student is facing charges which include obstruction and disturbing the education process.

I wonder if the school allows those pro-gay T-Shirts?

Most school have a zero tolerance rule about guns, anything to do with guns, including images. I am pretty certain he didn't get arrested for wearing the tee-shirt. He would have been told to take it off, cover it up, or go home and change. The reason, most likely, he was arrested was this: "After getting in a dispute with a teacher at the school, Marcum was arrested." He may have become out of control, possibly even threatening. May have refused to leave the school grounds, become belligerent and impossible to deal with, so the school called the police, who would arrest a student who was out of control.

The article you read and this thread OP are trying to make this story something it isn't.

Just so.

Forum List

Back