8yo fires assault rifle over pedestrian's heads

Luddly Neddite

Diamond Member
Sep 14, 2011
South Carolina 8-year-old fires ?assault rifle? over heads of pedestrians

Police in South Carolina have questioned an 8-year-old boy about reports that he was firing an “assault rifle” over the head of passing pedestrians on a street in Rock Hill.

According to The Herald, a man called police on Saturday afternoon to report that children had the weapon on Glenn Street.

After initially denying knowledge of the gunfire, one child eventually admitted to police that a weapon had been fired, a police reported stated.

The report said that the child took officers into his home, where they found a .22 caliber semi-automatic rifle underneath a bed. The gun reportedly had one round in the chamber and one round in the magazine.

Police also found two more rounds on the ground outside the home.

The boy’s mother told officers that the children were being watched by a 13-year-old babysitter at the time of the incident. The gun was reportedly illegally owned by a convicted felon, the mother said.

No charges were filed against the boy, but the rifle was taken into custody.

Great parents.

LOL..... a .22 caliber semi-automatic rifle isn't an assault rifle. .. :cuckoo:

Unless your are attacking a bunch of rabbits or squirrels. .. :lol: :lol:

Mom hooks up with a convicted felon and the radical left confuses a .22 with an assault rifle. What else is new?

South Carolina 8-year-old fires ?assault rifle? over heads of pedestrians

Police in South Carolina have questioned an 8-year-old boy about reports that he was firing an “assault rifle” over the head of passing pedestrians on a street in Rock Hill.

According to The Herald, a man called police on Saturday afternoon to report that children had the weapon on Glenn Street.

After initially denying knowledge of the gunfire, one child eventually admitted to police that a weapon had been fired, a police reported stated.

The report said that the child took officers into his home, where they found a .22 caliber semi-automatic rifle underneath a bed. The gun reportedly had one round in the chamber and one round in the magazine.

Police also found two more rounds on the ground outside the home.

The boy’s mother told officers that the children were being watched by a 13-year-old babysitter at the time of the incident. The gun was reportedly illegally owned by a convicted felon, the mother said.

No charges were filed against the boy, but the rifle was taken into custody.
Great parents.

LOLOLOLOL. A .22 caliber assault rifle. That's hilarious!!!!

Typical that you don't know that a .22 can kill.

A little kid is shooting a gun and all the nutters care about is the caliber of the gun. Do you idiots know that an 8y/o is in the 3rd grade?

Maybe next time, he'll have a Glock and kill a few people.

Then you sickos can celebrate.

Typical that you don't know that a .22 can kill.

A little kid is shooting a gun and all the nutters care about is the caliber of the gun. Do you idiots know that an 8y/o is in the 3rd grade?

Maybe next time, he'll have a Glock and kill a few people.

Then you sickos can celebrate.

A sewing needle can kill too. I'm gonna start calling 'em -- "assault needles." :lol::D:lol::D:lol::D:lol:

I shot my first rifle when I was in Kindergarten. It was fun!!

Last edited:
There are .22's on the market that are made to look like an assualt rifle. And a .22 can kill.

Thurston High School shooting tragedy unfolded 10 years ago | Local & Regional News | Eugene News, Weather, Sports, Breaking News | KVAL CBS 13
Early on the morning of May 21, Kinkel drove his mother's car to Thurston High School. He entered the school in a trench coat with two handguns, a rifle, a knife and more than 1,200 rounds of ammunition.

At 7:50 a.m., Kinkle entered the school and shot Ryan Atteberry and Ben Walker in a hallway. Walker died later at the hospital.

Kinkel walked into the cafeteria filled with 200 students and started firing, getting off 51 shots and making 37 hits.

One bullet killed Mikael Nicholauson. Another 25 students are wounded.

When Kinkel stopped to reload his gun, students Jake Ryker and Adam Walburger tackled Kinkel. Several boys piled on Kinkel, holding him down until police arrived.

There are .22's on the market that are made to look like an assualt rifle. And a .22 can kill.

Thurston High School shooting tragedy unfolded 10 years ago | Local & Regional News | Eugene News, Weather, Sports, Breaking News | KVAL CBS 13
Early on the morning of May 21, Kinkel drove his mother's car to Thurston High School. He entered the school in a trench coat with two handguns, a rifle, a knife and more than 1,200 rounds of ammunition.

At 7:50 a.m., Kinkle entered the school and shot Ryan Atteberry and Ben Walker in a hallway. Walker died later at the hospital.

Kinkel walked into the cafeteria filled with 200 students and started firing, getting off 51 shots and making 37 hits.

When Kinkel stopped to reload his gun, students Jake Ryker and Adam Walburger tackled Kinkel. Several boys piled on Kinkel, holding him down until police arrived.

Anything can kill. Hell, spatulas, corckscrews, and guitars have been used to murder people.

I find myself being somehow slightly proud that I haven't a clue what difference there is between a .22 rifle and an "assault" rifle. I'm pretty sure if someone was firing one about in my presence I'd be ducking with the same speed no matter what the calibre.

i want a link to the spatula killings

Snake face (far right in the photo) is one Angeles Cadillo-Castro, who is charged with beating her 5-year-old daughter, Stephanie, to death with a kitchen spatula.

Cadillo-Castro’s husband, the clueless looking dude in the matching mugshots, got a phone call from the sperm receptacle while he was at work around 12:30 p.m. on July 27, police say. Cadillo-Castro told hubby, Gerardo Jesus Espindola-Olvera, to c’mon home because she couldn’t get Stephanie to wake up. When Gerry got home he discovered Stephanie wasn’t just asleep or being lazy – she was dead. He called 911.

Breeder charged with killing child with a kitchen spatula | Bad Breeders

Snake face (far right in the photo) is one Angeles Cadillo-Castro, who is charged with beating her 5-year-old daughter, Stephanie, to death with a kitchen spatula.

Cadillo-Castro’s husband, the clueless looking dude in the matching mugshots, got a phone call from the sperm receptacle while he was at work around 12:30 p.m. on July 27, police say. Cadillo-Castro told hubby, Gerardo Jesus Espindola-Olvera, to c’mon home because she couldn’t get Stephanie to wake up. When Gerry got home he discovered Stephanie wasn’t just asleep or being lazy – she was dead. He called 911.

Medical responders pronounced her dead at the scene. Police found the child covered in bruises, open wounds and blood pockets. She had marks on her back as if she’d been hit or whipped, and extensive bruising on her hands suggests she tried to defender herself from the beating that killed her.

Unsurprisingly, the murderous bitch has given police conflicting stories about what happened that day. First she claimed to not be home at all while Stephanie watched the couple’s new 2-month-old baby. Then she said a babysitter was with both children and she came home to find Stephanie dead. Police are trying to piece together exactly what happened.

What investigators do know is that this child was brutally beaten to death with a kitchen spatula found in the couple’s home.

Breeder charged with killing child with a kitchen spatula | Bad Breeders

I find myself being somehow slightly proud that I haven't a clue what difference there is between a .22 rifle and an "assault" rifle. I'm pretty sure if someone was firing one about in my presence I'd be ducking with the same speed no matter what the calibre.

Unless you were right close you wouldn't even know someone was shooting a .22 at you. Most people would think it was a hammer being used.

Anything can kill. Hell, spatulas, corckscrews, and guitars have been used to murder people.

That child was not shooting a spatula over the heads of others.

Prison ordered for woman who brutally killed daughter with kitchen utensils

SALT LAKE CITY — A woman was ordered to prison Friday for killing her 5-year-old daughter in a beating so brutal, veteran prosecutors said it was the most severe they had ever seen.

Stephanie Guadalupe Espindola-Cadillo died July 27, 2010, after being beaten with a spatula and "various types of kitchen implements" for as long as an hour, prosecutor Rob Parrish said. She had wounds from her neck to her knees and other defense wounds on the backs of her hands, where she tried to defend herself.

Prison ordered for woman who brutally killed daughter with kitchen utensils | Deseret News

Forum List

Back