9:03 to 9:33 Read the transcript. Why are 20 minutes missing....

Winco

Diamond Member
Nov 1, 2019
The phone call was 30 minutes long. It takes 10 minutes to read the transcript and normal talking speed.
So...…...what's in the other 20 minutes of the 'perfect call' ?

I know we all know.
Release the entire, unredacted transcript.

What are you afraid of?

You have him now

Derpherp.gif

Trump talks Really slow so you useful idiots can understand him.

The phone call was 30 minutes long. It takes 10 minutes to read the transcript and normal talking speed.

I know we all know.

What are you afraid of?

I know we all know.

What are you afraid of?

The other 20 minutes are rainbows and butter flies ... go grab your net and start chasing before they get away!

How many things are you people going to recycle?

Try bribery again, I honestly feel like you guys abandoned that one way too easily and didn’t give it its due diligence :lol:

I know we all know.

What are you afraid of?
upload_2019-12-30_19-27-9.gif

Try bribery again, I honestly feel like you guys abandoned that one way too easily and didn’t give it its due diligence :lol:

No....no...I think it is racism next.....or was it being hitler....I keep forgetting which thing they accuse him and the order they are supposed to accuse him...

No....no...I think it is racism next.....or was it being hitler....I keep forgetting which thing they accuse him and the order they are supposed to accuse him...
Idk, but watching Nancy squirm over trying to figure out what’s next is one of the most entertaining things I’ve ever witnessed play out

I know we all know.

What are you afraid of?
Maybe Trump was busy telling the new president that he would have more flexibility after the election?

Lol, I like it when they do the racism thing again.

Lol, I like it when they do the racism thing again.

I enjoy "He's Putin's puppet," thing...that's funny as they sit there when hilary was taking 145 million from Putin....

Forum List

Back