9-11, 19 insanely motivated Saudis with pocket knives, nothing else

I've known there are lunatics out there who believe that shit, but I've never given them more than 30 seconds until now.

It's been entertaining so far.

yeah its funny watching lunatics like you that are so stupid you believe the shit the idiot box in your living room tells you and REFUSE to look at evidence that doesnt go along with your version of events.:lol::lol:

I've known there are lunatics out there who believe that shit, but I've never given them more than 30 seconds until now.

It gets better pretty quick then you start to feel sorry for them. You don't think you will but the only response for a twoofer becomes, after a while, pity. Pity for a wasted life.

plus the Bush dupe REFUSES to read links because they dont go along with his version of events.why should we answer the trolls question when he wont read our links?:cuckoo:
This, of course, presumes you are even capable of answering the questions without looking like a complete imbicile. Actually, you aren't able to write two sentences without looking like (and being) a complete imbicile, so that shouldn't come as a shock to anyone.

The fact JRK's questions cannot be answered while still maintaining some semblance of credibility is why you truthtards run away or dance like puppets whenever the questions are asked that you don't like. Personally, I don't care that you don't answer them. The fact you can't only proves what I and others have been saying about your bullshit theories the entire time.

No dumbfuck,the troll is not worth our time because anytime someone DOES any of his questions,he just goes on and asks ANOTHER irrelevent question and wont look at our links or read a book we refer to him like all you dumbfuck lying trolls do.YOU expose what a fucking hypocrite you are when YOU wont even address a point that I have brought up to you HUNDREDS of times to you.Like the fucking coward troll agent you are,you evade that point and change the subject just like he does.what a fucking hypocrite coward.:lol::lol::lol::lol: you need to look in the mirror when calling someone and imbicile.I exposed you in your last post what a fucking liar you are as we BOTH know.we both know you are here just to troll so so long,Im done giving you the attention you seek like your lover candyfag.

speak of the devil,my post brought out your lover candyfag already parrot.the biggest troll of any message board whom dozens truthers at another site posteed once on a thread called IS CANDYCORN ON YOUR IGNORE LIST? because of how he exposed what a dumbfuck troll he is who only seeks attention that some of those idiots truthers gave him despite my warnings to them.

Last edited:

It gets better pretty quick then you start to feel sorry for them. You don't think you will but the only response for a twoofer becomes, after a while, pity. Pity for a wasted life.

talk about a wasted life troll...just admit it you have no life ,no friends, no children , no partner...

This, of course, presumes you are even capable of answering the questions without looking like a complete imbicile. Actually, you aren't able to write two sentences without looking like (and being) a complete imbicile, so that shouldn't come as a shock to anyone.

The fact JRK's questions cannot be answered while still maintaining some semblance of credibility is why you truthtards run away or dance like puppets whenever the questions are asked that you don't like. Personally, I don't care that you don't answer them. The fact you can't only proves what I and others have been saying about your bullshit theories the entire time.

No dumbfuck,the troll is not worth our time because anytime someone DOES any of his questions,he just goes on and asks ANOTHER irrelevent question and wont look at our links or read a book we refer to him like all you dumbfuck lying trolls do.YOU expose what a fucking hypocrite you are when YOU wont even address a point that I have brought up to you HUNDREDS of times to you.Like the fucking coward troll agent you are,you evade that point and change the subject just like he does.what a fucking hypocrite coward.:lol::lol::lol::lol: you need to look in the mirror when calling someone and imbicile.I exposed you in your last post what a fucking liar you are as we BOTH know.we both know you are here just to troll so so long,Im done giving you the attention you seek like your lover candyfag.

Why should we waste our money buying a book to make one of your heroes rich? You don't think he made enough cash off of you?

Isn't it strange that he never quotes this book that has all the answers?

Why should we waste our money buying a book to make one of your heroes rich? You don't think he made enough cash off of you?

Isn't it strange that he never quotes this book that has all the answers?

Not all that strange, he probably can't afford to buy the book. that's why he wants us to buy it so we might tell him what's in it.

so you are completely ignorant..I see...so in your mind the patriots on this site are are lunatics ?

As I said 3 minutes ago, I'm new to this site, so I don't know any of the patriots here.

You seem to have lost a few marbles, though. Too many mushrooms in your younger days?

so you are completely ignorant..I see...so in your mind the patriots on this site are are lunatics ?

As I said 3 minutes ago, I'm new to this site, so I don't know any of the patriots here.

You seem to have lost a few marbles, though. Too many mushrooms in your younger days?

see your taking the cowardly way out.Instead of looking at what all these very credible experts say,your doing what all OCTA'S-"official conspiracy theory apologists" do,evading looking at that link and attacking the messenger.Nice.:cuckoo: I also posted a video back there for you to look at that you havent said you would watch yet.

Last edited:
I actually did look at it. It must be true if it's on the internets, right?

So planes didn't actually hit the towers?

you are putting words in our mouths we never said,learn to debate,we never said that.of course planes hit the two towers,but thats not what brought them down and fires didnt either.explosives planted in the towers did. Hate to break your heart but those are REAL people in that link of his,do some research,read that book i referred you to and you will know yourself that they are real,many shills have come on here and said they are not real people exposing what idiots they are,but even gomer pyle ollie ADMITS they are real.:lol:

OH and I am still waiting for you to acknowledge you will watch that video. oh and links thats Eots posts,are far more truthful than the idiot box in corrupt government institutions.:lol:gotta run now.watch that video I posted.

at the site I linked to fool

Patriots Question 9/11 - Responsible Criticism of the 9/11 Commission Report

at the site I linked to fool

Patriots Question 9/11 - Responsible Criticism of the 9/11 Commission Report

I still get a kick out of those big numbers. 0.01% of engineers and architects...:lol:

presidents are puppets..the people responsible for such acts murder presidents in broad daylight in front of thousands and get away with it

I'm new to these theories. Who did it? NSA?

the details would be found in a real criminal investigation ..there has been no such investigation

According to who? A two bit liar like you? Over four million hours spent by the FBI on the investigation and you claim there has been no investigation. You are so far into denial that there is no hope for you.

you are putting words in our mouths we never said,learn to debate,we never said that.of course planes hit the two towers,but thats not what brought them down and fires didnt either.explosives planted in the towers did

OK, I've heard the explosives theory before. It's absurd. Sneaking explosive into the WTC? Come on. What, were the explosives diguised as desks?

There are actually 2 of you on this board? I may need to rethink this place.

I'm new to these theories. Who did it? NSA?

the details would be found in a real criminal investigation ..there has been no such investigation

According to who? A two bit liar like you? Over four million hours spent by the FBI on the investigation and you claim there has been no investigation. You are so far into denial that there is no hope for you.

lol 4 million hours shut up

Forum List

Back