9-11, 19 insanely motivated Saudis with pocket knives, nothing else

As I said 3 minutes ago, I'm new to this site, so I don't know any of the patriots here.

You seem to have lost a few marbles, though. Too many mushrooms in your younger days?

at the site I linked to fool

Patriots Question 9/11 - Responsible Criticism of the 9/11 Commission Report

I still get a kick out of those big numbers. 0.01% of engineers and architects...:lol:

thats because you are an idot that does not understand the concept of a petiton

I'm new to these theories. Who did it? NSA?

the details would be found in a real criminal investigation ..there has been no such investigation

According to who? A two bit liar like you? Over four million hours spent by the FBI on the investigation and you claim there has been no investigation. You are so far into denial that there is no hope for you.

lol 4 million hours... shut up

the details would be found in a real criminal investigation ..there has been no such investigation

According to who? A two bit liar like you? Over four million hours spent by the FBI on the investigation and you claim there has been no investigation. You are so far into denial that there is no hope for you.

Over four million. Thanks for proving your utter ignorance in the matter. Look it up. PENTTBOM.

so you are completely ignorant..I see...so in your mind the patriots on this site are are lunatics ?

As I said 3 minutes ago, I'm new to this site, so I don't know any of the patriots here.

You seem to have lost a few marbles, though. Too many mushrooms in your younger days?

see your taking the cowardly way out.Instead of looking at what all these very credible experts say,your doing what all OCTA'S-"official conspiracy theory apologists" do,evading looking at that link and attacking the messenger.Nice.:cuckoo: I also posted a video back there for you to look at that you havent said you would watch yet.

Is that anything like the video that shows the passenger jet running into the building?
what are you trying to claim here?
that after 2 passenger jets full of people and jet fuel cut the WTCs in 2, the last one being live on T.V., that after watching people choosing to jump to there death instead of burning to death, you figured some dumb son of a bitch decided that was not enough and blow the whole thing up and stop all of that?
are you nuts?
have you thought about what your saying
every reason for those buildings to not collapse was there for those who carried out that attack
what do you think?
they just said what the hell
we got all of this going on. Lets end it here?
and for what?
Do you think we do not go to war if those buildings do not collapse?
Never invade Iraq?

EOTs, I am really intrigued as to why the lot of you feel the way you do about this. In my wildest dreams I could not get there
All this has done is opened more questions than you could ever answer

Why would any-one end all of that horror going on when the intent was horror to start with?
lets start there

see your taking the cowardly way out.Instead of looking at what all these very credible experts say,your doing what all OCTA'S-"official conspiracy theory apologists" do,evading looking at that link and attacking the messenger.Nice.:cuckoo: I also posted a video back there for you to look at that you havent said you would watch yet.

Is that anything like the video that shows the passenger jet running into the building?
that after 2 passenger jets full of people and jet fuel cut the WTCs in 2, the last one being live on T.V., that after watching people choosing to jump to there death instead of burning to death, you figured some dumb son of a bitch decided that was not enough and blow the whole thing up and stop all of that?
are you nuts?
every reason for those buildings to not collapse was there for those who carried out that attack
what do you think?
and for what?
Never invade Iraq?

Hey dumbass..why do you continue to act like no one has explained any of this to you and you still act incredulous?
The planes certainly didn't cut the wtc in half :lol:
And again the fuel BURNED AWAY IN THE EXPLOSION WITHIN A FEW MINUTES OF IMPACT!
Motive, plenty..Silverstein ..a sayanim asset of Zionist criminals had plenty for insurance fraud...But then you play stupid that's your role here I guess.
You are using rule #9 of the 25 troll tactics ever since you arrived to replace Divecon-

9. Play Dumb. No matter what evidence or logical argument is offered, avoid discussing issues with denial they have any credibility, make any sense, provide any proof, contain or make a point, have logic, or support a conclusion. Mix well for maximum effect.
You lose troll.

EOTs, I am really intrigued as to why the lot of you feel the way you do about this. In my wildest dreams I could not get there

Why would any-one end all of that horror going on when the intent was horror to start with?
lets start there

Insurance fraud-

Larry Silverstein's $3.5B Definition - Forbes.com

9-11 Review: The World Trade Center Demolition as an Insurance Scam

national journal: Lucky Larry - WTC destroyed, a multi-billion insurance compensation consoles Larry Silverstein

Last edited:

are you nuts?
what do you think?
and for what?
Never invade Iraq?

Hey dumbass..why do you continue to act like no one has explained any of this to you and you still act incredulous?
The planes certainly didn't cut the wtc in half :lol:
Motive, plenty..Silverstein ..a sayanim asset of Zionist criminals had plenty for insurance fraud...But then you play stupid that's your role here I guess.
You are using rule #9 of the 25 troll tactics ever since you arrived to replace Divecon-

9. Play Dumb. No matter what evidence or logical argument is offered, avoid discussing issues with denial they have any credibility, make any sense, provide any proof, contain or make a point, have logic, or support a conclusion. Mix well for maximum effect.
You lose troll.

well said.Like you said earlier,sure is strange timing on his arrival.Divecunt had his nervous breakdown and left and this troll just comes along shortly after he leaves to replace him.very interesting.:lol::lol:

lol 4 million hours shut up

4 millions hours? and you say Eots is sniffing mushrooms?:lol::lol::lol:

your great FBI was so incredibly interested in the case that agents were threatened and warned by their superiours to not look into terrorists attacks.yeah the FBI has our best interests in mind.:lol::lol::lol:

I still get a kick out of those big numbers. 0.01% of engineers and architects...:lol:

thats because you are an idot that does not understand the concept of a petiton

The level of irony of an idiot not being able to spell idiot while trying to call someone else an idiot (or idot) is just astounding!

lol 4 million hours shut up

4 millions hours? and you say Eots is sniffing mushrooms?:lol::lol::lol:

your great FBI was so incredibly interested in the case that agents were threatened and warned by their superiours to not look into terrorists attacks.yeah the FBI has our best interests in mind.:lol::lol::lol:

So the GAO is wrong? Wow. And your proof of this is what..... your good word? :lol: I wouldn't trust you with ANYTHING! It's what happens when you've been an idiotic liar for as long as you have. No credibility left.

lets start there

???...if you ever expect answers ,you must write coherent questions

Because, dumbass, you've yet to give anywhere near a satisfactory answer!

Mr. Jones said:
So nothing else caught fire in the meantime? I am intrigued by the claim that kerosine can't catch flammable materials on fire!

Mr. Jones said:
So why would the government turn a blind eye to Silverstein carrying out a terrorist attack to collect insurance money he can't touch? You ARE aware that the money had to go back into rebuilding the World Trade Center, right? I mean, he didn't own it. He was leasing it. If you wreck a leased car, you don't get the insurance money. The bank does.

Mr. Jones said:
You lose troll.
Yes, that is exactly what you do. :lol: Care to explain how Silverstein was just carrying out insurance fraud and NOBODY caught on? :lol:

Mr. Jones said:
So nothing else caught fire in the meantime? I am intrigued by the claim that kerosine can't catch flammable materials on fire!

Mr. Jones said:
So why would the government turn a blind eye to Silverstein carrying out a terrorist attack to collect insurance money he can't touch? You ARE aware that the money had to go back into rebuilding the World Trade Center, right? I mean, he didn't own it. He was leasing it. If you wreck a leased car, you don't get the insurance money. The bank does.

Mr. Jones said:
You lose troll.
Yes, that is exactly what you do. :lol: Care to explain how Silverstein was just carrying out insurance fraud and NOBODY caught on? :lol:

Explosive Residues
Independent researchers have discovered a highly engineered explosive-incendiary material in several dust samples collected near the WTC site. In their paper, entitled Active Thermitic Material Discovered in Dust from the 9/11 World Trade Center Catastrophe, nine researchers, led by chemist Niels Harrit of the University of Copenhagen, conclude:

“[T]he red layer of the red/gray chips we have discovered in the WTC dust is active, unreacted thermitic material, incorporating nanotechnology, and is a highly energetic pyrotechnic or explosive material.”

REFERENCES

Harrit, Farrer, Jones, Ryan, Legge, Farnsworth, Roberts, Gourley, Larsen, “Active Thermitic Material Discovered in Dust from the 9/11 World Trade Center Catastrophe,” Bentham Open Access, 2009. http://rememberbuilding7.org/downloads/Full_Thermite_paper.pdf

Mr. Jones said:
You lose troll.

Explosive Residues
Independent researchers have discovered a highly engineered explosive-incendiary material in several dust samples collected near the WTC site. In their paper, entitled Active Thermitic Material Discovered in Dust from the 9/11 World Trade Center Catastrophe, nine researchers, led by chemist Niels Harrit of the University of Copenhagen, conclude:

“[T]he red layer of the red/gray chips we have discovered in the WTC dust is active, unreacted thermitic material, incorporating nanotechnology, and is a highly energetic pyrotechnic or explosive material.”

REFERENCES

Harrit, Farrer, Jones, Ryan, Legge, Farnsworth, Roberts, Gourley, Larsen, “Active Thermitic Material Discovered in Dust from the 9/11 World Trade Center Catastrophe,” Bentham Open Access, 2009. http://rememberbuilding7.org/downloads/Full_Thermite_paper.pdf

They discovered paint; did it from sites nowhere near the WTC, and had no chain of custody for whereever the fuck these "samples" were for 8 years. Gulp it down Lewinsky.

Mr. Jones said:
You lose troll.

Explosive Residues

REFERENCES

Yep I read their paper. They claimed .1% of the dust was made up of this material...

.1% of the WTC would be hundreds of tons... :lol::lol::lol: And that's just what didn't burn up.....:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Explosive Residues

REFERENCES

Yet these supposed scientists couldn't even identify what it was they were looking at or why it reacted when it did. :lol: In other words, through massive amounts of refinement, they got it to spark. That's it.

So, like all your other retarded theories, this goes on the shit pile.

Explosive Residues

REFERENCES

Yet these supposed scientists couldn't even identify what it was they were looking at or why it reacted when it did. :lol: In other words, through massive amounts of refinement, they got it to spark. That's it.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JZNQq7XBLwc]YouTube - 9/11: EXPLOSIVE TESTIMONY EXCLUSIVE Mark Basile Chemical Engineer.m4v[/ame]

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=23n0Vr_A1TQ]YouTube - 9/11: EXPLOSIVE TESTIMONY EXCLUSIVE Jeff Farrer Physicist 1 of 3 .m4v[/ame]

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T_gE4wZEh0g]YouTube - Geraldo Rivera changes mind on AE911Truth and BuildingWhat.m4v[/ame]

Explosive Residues

REFERENCES

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JZNQq7XBLwc]YouTube - 9/11: EXPLOSIVE TESTIMONY EXCLUSIVE Mark Basile Chemical Engineer.m4v[/ame]

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=23n0Vr_A1TQ]YouTube - 9/11: EXPLOSIVE TESTIMONY EXCLUSIVE Jeff Farrer Physicist 1 of 3 .m4v[/ame]

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T_gE4wZEh0g]YouTube - Geraldo Rivera changes mind on AE911Truth and BuildingWhat.m4v[/ame]

Why?
why stop the crises?
why plan to wreck the place with 2 passenger jets and then blow it up?
why?
people are jumping out of buildings when it blows up, why stop the horror?
When did these people put the explosives in?
How did they transport them from the street to all the locations needed to blow up a building that is on fire and has had a 747 cut it in 2, 2/3 up the building
what happens if the jets are stopped?
how long where the explosives there?
where they on every floor?
How did they know what floor to stop on?

Why?
its a simple question
why?

Forum List

Back