9/11 Conspiracy Solved?: Names, Connections, Details Exposed...

So FDNY personnel have no experience with controlled demolition? You reach any farther you'll dislocate your shoulder... :D

And then look at the 7 minute mark, too...

The tallest building that was ever taken down by controlled demolition was about 480 feet tall. Nobody knows how a tower over 1,000 feet would come down when hit by airplanes and then suffering from uncontrolled fires.

Again, how do you wire 2 buildings for controlled demolition with nobody noticing--absolutely nobody.

You can't be this pathetically stupid, can you?

Yes, yes they can.........

Their ignorance is bliss or as I call it, self-imposed and rigidly self-enforced. :D

Just normal everyday guys, who know very little if anything about how a controlled demolition is done. There is zero evidence of explosives.......

So FDNY personnel have no experience with controlled demolition? You reach any farther you'll dislocate your shoulder... :D

The tallest building that was ever taken down by controlled demolition was about 480 feet tall. Nobody knows how a tower over 1,000 feet would come down when hit by airplanes and then suffering from uncontrolled fires.

Again, how do you wire 2 buildings for controlled demolition with nobody noticing--absolutely nobody.

Only someone who is WILLFULLY IGNORANT can post the kind of shit you spew.

Try reading the fucking thread, asshole.

Big Brother: Now listen everyone, we're going to wire these buildings to explode, but we don't want anyone to say anything, OK?

Kevin Cosgrove: Yessah, Boss. No problem, Boss.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sAyF8KmXORw]9-11 Victim Kevin Cosgrove final moments 911 call - YouTube[/ame]

Big Brother: Now listen everyone, we're going to wire these buildings to explode, but we don't want anyone to say anything, OK?

9-11 Victim Kevin Cosgrove final moments 911 call - YouTube

What point are you trying to make, Rat? That innocent people died? I think we all know that, the question is WHY did they die?

You guys can't believe that your government is complicit, even though they've proven their willingness to lie through their teeth to us TIME AFTER TIME, and I can't believe that you can't see their greasy fingerprints all over this thing.

Just normal everyday guys, who know very little if anything about how a controlled demolition is done. There is zero evidence of explosives.......

In answer to your question, corn, you spend 6 months running hundreds of contractors through the buildings re-wiring everything else. Makes GREAT cover!!

You can't be this pathetically obtuse, can you?

What point are you trying to make, Rat? That innocent people died? I think we all know that, the question is WHY did they die?

You guys can't believe that your government is complicit, even though they've proven their willingness to lie through their teeth to us TIME AFTER TIME, and I can't believe that you can't see their greasy fingerprints all over this thing.

Woo. Talk about "willful ignorance." The point you so pathetically try to avoid seeing is that the wiring of those buildings for demo would require extensive work by many people and tons of materials and coordination. How do you get all the workers who plant the explosives not to tell, Princess? :D

Last edited:

In answer to your question, corn, you spend 6 months running hundreds of contractors through the buildings re-wiring everything else. Makes GREAT cover!!

So you think you could get N.Y. union laborers to load tons of explosives into the Trade Center and say nothing to anyone? You also think you could get union electricians to plant and wire those explosives and also say nothing?
You do live in a very strange world, Princess ... the Twilight Zone. :D

People like Guy know nothing of union trades peeps and city inspectors whose cooperation and silence would have been necessary to prep and wire these buildings for demo or they simply ignore reality while clinging desperately to their conspiracy theories. Most of the theorists are just sick or stupid. Some, however, have some nefarious agenda they are serving. The jury is still out on Guy. :D

Woo. Talk about "willful ignorance." The point you so pathetically try to avoid seeing is that the wiring of those buildings for demo would require extensive work by many people and and tons of materials and coordination. How do you get all the workers who plant the explosives not to tell, Princess? :D

The wiring of those buildings for demolition was accomplished OVER TIME by a couple of people, it certainly didn't take dozens. And the easiest way to keep them from 'telling' would be to kill them once the job was done. Car wreck, suicide, step in front of a bus, all methods used successfully in the past to silence people.

So you think you could get N.Y. union laborers to load tons of explosives into the Trade Center and say nothing to anyone? You also think you could get union electricians to plant and wire those explosives and also say nothing?
You do live in a very strange world, Princess ... the Twilight Zone. :D

You don't think that with hundreds of workers in and out for months on end that you couldn't slip a couple of guys into the mix that nobody knew?

You don't think that the work couldn't be done at night, when all those 'union laborers' were home watching a Yankees game?

People like Guy know nothing of union trades peeps and city inspectors whose cooperation and silence would have been necessary to prep and wire these buildings for demo or they simply ignore reality while clinging desperately to their conspiracy theories. Most of the theorists are just sick or stupid. Some, however, have some nefarious agenda they are serving. The jury is still out on Guy. :D

I've been in commercial construction most of my life, I'm VERY familiar with 'union peeps' and inspectors. I also know that demolition explosives wouldn't be planted in areas where union peeps and inspectors are conducting their legitimate jobs.

Cooperation and silence aren't required if there is no knowledge.

Woo. Talk about "willful ignorance." The point you so pathetically try to avoid seeing is that the wiring of those buildings for demo would require extensive work by many people and and tons of materials and coordination. How do you get all the workers who plant the explosives not to tell, Princess? :D

The wiring of those buildings for demolition was accomplished OVER TIME by a couple of people, it certainly didn't take dozens. And the easiest way to keep them from 'telling' would be to kill them once the job was done. Car wreck, suicide, step in front of a bus, all methods used successfully in the past to silence people.

LOL That's rich....You haven't a clue...........

The point is that saying the buildings were wired to explode without anyone saying anything would have to include the victims staying silent.

The point is that in the last split second of Mr. Cosgrove's life, when the building starts collapsing, NO explosions are heard.

The point is that the government didn't cause the buildings to collapse. 2 groups of raghead assholes followed a plan engineered by Khalid Sheikh Mohammed and Muhammed Atta which was financed by Usama bin Laden, and turned airplanes full of innocent civilians into guided missiles.

The point is that the Salomon Brothers building did not collapse because it too was wired to explode. It collapsed because big chunks of the North Tower landed on it, ripped open sections of the facade, and started fires which could not be fought because the tower collapses trashed the water mains.

And...

The point is that anyone who believes the government would kill thousands of it's citizens just to start a war is fucking retarded. The govt can start a war anytime it wants to. How many civilians did the govt kill to start Vietnam?

You now have the golden op to repost anything of mine in which I say, infer or imply that "Big Brother never lies to the People." You are just being silly, Princess, and are putting words in my mouth to serve your lame argument.
I just don't buy, like some flaming loon, that "Big Brother lies to you 24/7 - 365. It's just what he does."
It certainly is possible that the official 9/11 findings are defective, skewed, incomplete, imperfect or even bogus. Those possibilities wouldn't lead a rational person to "assume" Big Bro "lied." You have formed your conclusion ("Big Brother lies to you 24/7 - 365") and are compelled to seek out that which supports your conclusion. That is irrational and self-fulfilling. :D

Nah, it's perfectly rational to understand Big Brother does lie to the People 24/7 - 365. In fact, i find it incredibly irrational, naive, and ignorant to believe otherwise.

Childish attitude. No wonder you believe Ron Paul was the only politician worth listening to. I also see you found nothing to support your contention that I believe "Big Brother never lies." Obviously that means you do, Princess. :D

Ah, more smug condescension. I find your attitude to be childish. And like i said, just assume Big Brother is lying to you...Because he is.

The point is that saying the buildings were wired to explode without anyone saying anything would have to include the victims staying silent.
What 'victims' would have had the knowledge?

The point is that in the last split second of Mr. Cosgrove's life, when the building starts collapsing, NO explosions are heard.
Which means absolutely nothing when you consider the absolutely HORRID quality of that audio.

The point is that the government didn't cause the buildings to collapse. 2 groups of raghead assholes followed a plan engineered by Khalid Sheikh Mohammed and Muhammed Atta which was financed by Usama bin Laden, and turned airplanes full of innocent civilians into guided missiles.
Which explains NOTHING about how 48 5 inch thick central core columns managed to collapse in neat little sections as over 1,000 feet of building dropped to the street below.

The point is that the Salomon Brothers building did not collapse because it too was wired to explode. It collapsed because big chunks of the North Tower landed on it, ripped open sections of the facade, and started fires which could not be fought because the tower collapses trashed the water mains.
And somehow these fires were hot enough to cause a single core column (#79) to fail, causing the symmetrical collapse of the ENTIRE building?

And...

The point is that anyone who believes the government would kill thousands of it's citizens just to start a war is fucking retarded. The govt can start a war anytime it wants to. How many civilians did the govt kill to start Vietnam?

Really? You do realize that FDR withheld prior knowledge of the Pearl Harbor attack in order to gin up support for our entry into WW2, don't you? Tell that shit to those sailors who were sacrificed that Sunday December morning.

Proposed....never acted upon......Just like the week I spent on Green Ramp waiting to load up to go after Idi Amin Dada...........The plans were presented and we were ready to go, but never got the green light....And that's only one such operation I knew about that never blossomed...

Northwoods never even made it that far.........

Your original contention was that it was never considered. THAT is a lie. It came from the JCS and was presented to SecDef.

Bet your ASS it was 'considered'...
so what! it's no proof that 911 was an inside job.......you can always dream....

And you can always be the naive & ignorant moron!

Nah, it's perfectly rational to understand Big Brother does lie to the People 24/7 - 365. In fact, i find it incredibly irrational, naive, and ignorant to believe otherwise.

Childish attitude. No wonder you believe Ron Paul was the only politician worth listening to. I also see you found nothing to support your contention that I believe "Big Brother never lies." Obviously that means you do, Princess. :D

Ah, more smug condescension. I find your attitude to be childish. And like i said, just assume Big Brother is lying to you...Because he is.

You are correct about my condescending attitude, Princess ... I do not suffer fools well.
As for your "Big Bro lies 24/7, 365" obsession, I have just one more question: If I buy into it do I get to were a tin foil hat and communicate with aliens using a Mattell wrist watch walkie-talkie like you? :D

Your original contention was that it was never considered. THAT is a lie. It came from the JCS and was presented to SecDef.

Bet your ASS it was 'considered'...
so what! it's no proof that 911 was an inside job.......you can always dream....

And you can always be the naive & ignorant moron!

There can be no finer example of the monumental stupidity, ignorance, adolescence, and cowardice that runs through the conspiracy theory movement than this Wildcard.
Begin with the very scary skull & crossbones avatar, move on to the shrill, lame and desperate posts and finish with his disabled board REP rating behind which the coward just negged repped me. Even if I was dim enough to believe the silly conspiracy theories which are rampant among the theorists I would be silenced by the fear that I might be associated with a flaming loon like WildChild. :D

Last edited:

You are correct about my condescending attitude, Princess ... I do not suffer fools well.
As for your "Big Bro lies 24/7, 365" obsession, I have just one more question: If I buy into it do I get to were a tin foil hat and communicate with aliens using a Mattell wrist watch walkie-talkie like you? :D

A very feeble attempt at humorous condescension. Like you're the first poster to ever use the old 'Tin Foil Hat' insult. Pretty stale routine there. That being said, one day you'll wake up. Big Brother has fed you a steady diet of lies all your life. You like most Americans, just haven't dared to take the Red Pill yet. But more & more Americans are now deciding to wake up. Times are hopefully changing. If you believe Big Brother's stories on the Bin Laden assassination and 9/11, you really are still asleep. Time to wake up.

A very feeble attempt at humorous condescension. Like you're the first poster to ever use the old 'Tin Foil Hat' insult. Pretty stale routine there. That being said, one day you'll wake up. Big Brother has fed you a steady diet of lies all your life. You like most Americans, just haven't dared to take the Red Pill yet. But more & more Americans are now deciding to wake up. Times are hopefully changing. If you believe Big Brother's stories on the Bin Laden assassination and 9/11, you really are still asleep. Time to wake up.

If you are tired of hearing the 'Tin Foil Hat' insult it is likely you get tagged often. It never occurs to one such as you why others see you in one.
Your "more and more Americans" claim is exactly the opposite of what you said in another post when you lamented the future because you have little hope Americans will see things your way. That is typical of one who has a lucid moment and then slips once again under the waves. :D

Forum List

Back